147 replies to this topic

#141 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 20:08

I'm sure BG won't see that as a positive - faster levellig means he's gotta bring out content even faster ...

that it does not..

More players at EOC ≠ necessity for faster end game content..

#142 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2014 - 20:26

that it does not..

More players at EOC ≠ necessity for faster end game content..

and you don't think that more people there will result in more people badgering for content faster ? - I think it will ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#143 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 20:29

if now we having some player at EOC and they screaming for content

if more players at EOC then more players screaming for content

Edited by kitobas, 09 December 2014 - 20:30.

#144 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 22:08

and? that doesn't exactly force HCS to pump out more levels.. 

what it does encourage is better overall content, including end game, throughout the whole game so those at EOC are plenty occupied while the cows introduce new levels as often as they want to.. 

think out.. not up.. 

how fun is content at EOC? Quests seem like the usual bore and look spread out even more than down here (15 quests total between 2200-2325).. is that the type of content you "scream" for more of? or is it just the number associated with the highest realm? .. you'd think it would be pretty boring up there with less people than there could be.. you know.. waiting.. waiting for more content.. new legendary, super elite, and titan gear to be released near your level range.. new skills that are hundreds of levels past due.. 

you'd think more players at EOC would mean more fun for those doing all that waiting.. even just getting more players spread through all those higher levels (1000+) would gives those who are already there some more adventurers to battle with.. along side or against..

why worry about the next 25 levels when we should be focused on the last 2300+

#145 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2014 - 22:28

and? that doesn't exactly force HCS to pump out more levels.. 

what it does encourage is better overall content, including end game, throughout the whole game so those at EOC are plenty occupied while the cows introduce new levels as often as they want to.. 

think out.. not up.. 

how fun is content at EOC? Quests seem like the usual bore and look spread out even more than down here (15 quests total between 2200-2325).. is that the type of content you "scream" for more of? or is it just the number associated with the highest realm? .. you'd think it would be pretty boring up there with less people than there could be.. you know.. waiting.. waiting for more content.. new legendary, super elite, and titan gear to be released near your level range.. new skills that are hundreds of levels past due.. 

you'd think more players at EOC would mean more fun for those doing all that waiting.. even just getting more players spread through all those higher levels (1000+) would gives those who are already there some more adventurers to battle with.. along side or against..

why worry about the next 25 levels when we should be focused on the last 2300+

I'll agree with you on the quest front - they are VERY boring - rinse and repeat - " kill X of Y " or "Go to A, Pick up B & Return to A" - I REALLY wish for more areas like Zinderorth and Karthak and Dreadlord - long, drawn out quests - ones you HAVE to do to progress ...

I'd also LOVE to see quests where there are choices and/or consequences but I think (given how long players have been asking for those) that they are nothing more than pipe dreams ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#146 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 December 2014 - 16:33

You know you might be onto something Pardoux, perhaps what is needed is a special quest that is long term that must be completed leading to a new area for those of end of content.  This should give hcs time to create and all would be happy that are levelers.   I am leaning to the idea have to complete a quest of x amount of area and levels to reach a special critter that needs to be killed to open the final area where it is a new world space for those that are EOC out.   What is the prize could be almost anything from potions, gears but I am leaning to the idea of a character upgrade unique to the quest and for those that has hit the limit of the game.  It is only an idea and I am not at the end of content so those that are do put your view on this please and thanks to those that are willing to explain what they might like to see.  ;)

#147 ep1997

ep1997

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 18:51

"Stamina Gain

We’ll be adding an option (that will be the default for new players) to change the stamina gain to tick more often, the total you gain per hour and the way stamina upgrades work will not be changing, however whatever you gain per hour will be divided up and given in smaller chunks every 5 minutes. When you run out of stamina now, we’ll be better able to display your next gain with a new timer."

dont like this, anyway you can make this in preferences, so everyone can choose what he like. i doubt that in this place we need changes.

#148 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 21:09

dont like this, anyway you can make this in preferences, so everyone can choose what he like. i doubt that in this place we need changes.

They changed their mind on how it will work.

Check the new thread here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: