Photo

General advice

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2008 - 21:12

How do you level up quick im level 3 and killing rats and natives just isn't working for me plz reply!!!!!!

Another newb :(

Try doing this quest, it'll help and give you more of a feel for the game.

http://www.fallenswo... ... php?id=170

And don't forget to equip items you get from creatures. You need clothing/weapon etc to boost your stats.

#42 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2008 - 18:54

is ther any way to get free fs points without having to sign up for random things?

Erm no...unless people give you them, though that isn't very likely, unless someone is very incredibly generous.

Though really only way to get FSP's are by doing

free offers

buying them with gold you get from killing creatures...or buy them with real money-donating to the FS game.

EDIT: But I advise you to complete the free offers, avaliable for your area, that way you get FSP's and if you don't want to give out to much information, just complete those that ask you for your e-mail and name or age. Those are the ones I do..If you live in the US, you are lucky because most of them are for the US. :roll:

#43 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2008 - 22:41

thanx i guess. btw how long does a guild request normally take?

A guild request it depends if the guild accpets you or not, if yes then straightaway.

If no then your log will tell you that it has been rejected probably because they don't have enough space or they need a higher lvl. :wink:

#44 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:39

Anyone know how to get logged on. Can anyone link me the site to go to get to PLAY the game?

On the left side of the screen:
Click World
Click view map
Then go to the map and click on Misty Mountains.

Please take some time to look at the threads at the top of this section of the forum as I think they may help you.

#45 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2008 - 17:31

This is a very useful guide, which shows where you need to lvl and the realm maps, it also gets updated frequently and I have used it all the time with no troubles.

http://forum.fallens...opic.php?t=8634

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: