Experienced and low level players!! Look here now!!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you like this idea? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes it is an amazing idea and I'd like to take part in it! (53 votes [82.81%])

Percentage of vote: 82.81%

2. Needs a bit of work (11 votes [17.19%])

Percentage of vote: 17.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2008 - 22:12

I had this crazy idea to help the lower levels and new players of the game.This could reduce a lot of the random topics in this section. So earlier....(like 5 minutes ago :D) I had this crazy idea to come up with a system where some more experienced players could help out lower levels. You could post here or PM me. It would be like a matchmaking thing basically. :P I would put 2 people together(unless the experienced player wants more than one) and the experienced player would answer any questions the lower level player has. Personally I liked this idea so please give me your opinion. It would be up to you to help them with money or armor or stuff like that.If the higher level does help you remember to be kind! Use your manners! Not everyone in this world has to be un-civilised! And anyway is it so hard to say please and thank you?? This is just to help get them started,and who knows, you may make a good friend!Also this would get many players who join maybe a bigger reason to stay playing the game because they understand it early on. Thanks for your opinions.Also remember this service is free! You don't have to pay to sign up! Also I will post names here of experienced players and lower levels who are still open or who are paired up! Also I've realised there is no "no" option on my poll. This has happened to me before and I realised it's just a problem with my computer! When you post if you need help or to help others please post what you can help with or what you need help with.

These are links to some other threads that may help some of your questions! I'll add more as I see fit! Maybe tell me of good ones to add if I missed any and I'll check them out!

http://forum.fallens...opic.php?t=8634 Where to train for your level

http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=47259 Free Noob Items

http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=39559 Leveling tips

http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=55513 Easy way to gain gold/exp/fsp

A little Q&A for some simple questions and answers.More questions coming soon!

Q: How do I regain stamina?

A: It regains over time by 50 unless changed by a bonus.

Knowledged/Experienced[/u][/b]

-Badpenny(Will help anyone with questions!)

Not Experienced/Knowledged

Matched Up
Neamhain99+Dusty2595
Elhmor+Spenisis
LoneSlayer+Urmilla
EvilLove+Morbitonic+Howard18
Tanx2+Slim08
Spenser+LordMaki+Jalar
EvilBach+Rubievlb
Badjoe+DarkAceX+Sulca
TiFe+BeerBuddy+Takaran
Kelrithian+Cazaline
Foyra+GraceGone
Quitus+mairedar
SkyAngle01+me9455521
DarthViper+SlitQuickk
leefylee+devnee
zangetsu99+SlyTemplar
max331+Bondy3+deadskate
deadraizer+tigerkn
dahveed+Ryuujin00
nosittam+ticrou

#2 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2008 - 22:17

Well i already help as many newbies and not newbies i can :) (as long as they dont beg, i hate beggers)
So i dont take 1 or many i take all i can help here on the forum already LOL and put my nose everywhere i dont belong to hehe :twisted:

but i dont know if i can call myself experienced.. there are always another player better than yourself...

#3 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2008 - 22:21

Would you like me to change the word experienced then? I'll make sure to add your name and write "Will accept as many low-levels as possible" :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

#4 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2008 - 22:34

LOL no thanks that way i would get flooded. but you can add something like "is happy to help with questions" or something like that :D

EDIT: oh and add "dont help fsp/gold/item beggers"

#5 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2008 - 22:37

Ok I'll add you on the list as the first customer! :D Also maybe if this gets popular enough they could.....ummmm.....what's the word.......sticky it! :D

#6 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2008 - 22:40

WEEE im first LOL.... hmm might be a little tired and should sleep i think...
NAAAAHH many hours of FS ahead of me hehehehe

#7 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:02

Come on...does no one want Elhmor for a tutor? Don't make him sad!! :D

#8 fs_loneslayer

fs_loneslayer
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:09

add me to the list i guess i have enough spare time to help out some new guys

#9 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:18

ok I added up Loneslayer...where are the low level players who need help? :shock: I thought I'd have a few by now.....

#10 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:31

umm im level 13 i dont know if thats new i mean i am good in combat, have a good guild, i could help or be helped im in the middlle i guess :?

Considering that you are wearing the Eribor set; I'd suggest not helping as that set is not any good. When I was at that level, I did better with common mixed items. Sure you get the Elite Hunter bonus but thats about the only thing good about that set.
Posted Image

#11 Neamhain99

Neamhain99

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:25

It's Niick's thread not LoneSlayers :D

Anyways, I'm always willing to help someone out you can add me if you'd like

#12 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2008 - 23:35

Ok I put two of you together! Let's see how this turns out! I'm really hoping this serice will get the little ones :lol: on their way!

#13 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2008 - 23:51

actually i got a pm in the forum today from a player asking for help, not sure if its from here he got my name or not but can hope ;)

#14 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 18:48

Bump
Posted Image

#15 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:39

I smell a......what is that smell? Is that a noob in trouble?? Well if it was he'd have post(ed) here now so it must have been a.... BUMP! :D Where are my inexperienced players? I know you wanna look here! Also Izzy I support good grammar as well! I always try to type out my words unless I'm in a rush.... :)

#16 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 16:10

Experienced...

Wish I always could have someone to help but not the 'beggar' sort that would come at me all the time asking,

'C@nz j00 givEZ me FSPz plz? hehex l0l!' sort of message.

#17 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 16:46

im a newb. sign me up. id like to learn a thing or 12

thats why you tried to sign up to our guildforum! thats explaines it.. but sorry only member gets access to that. but you can ask me anything ingame or send me a pm here on the forum anythime :)

#18 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 19:48

*cough* Well you should know that I would help anyone. :wink: Lmao

Anyhow, sure I help all I can. I just like to give people advice that's all. I have no time or the inclination to help those that just ask straight out for items, gold, FSP.

There is no needto ask me this, advice goes a long way.

Sign me up, but make sure to tell them I obviously can't reply if my activity says: "Last activity 9 Hours 5 minutes 7 seconds" :wink:

#19 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 22:57

Ok I'll mix and match some people in here! :) Glad to see my idea is helping.... :) I'm actually knid of surprised. Also please people don't ask me for help. My comp goes to slow so all the time I spend ingame is training and helping my guild. :( I'll help on the forums though. :) And remember if you and your partner aren't getting much done together or they won't help much just tell me to get you a new partner(If you're th lower level) And if your partner needs no more help and I'll add you to be unmarried! :D :P Ok....matching in progress....

#20 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:47

Okay this post is for a few things.
1) WHO SAID THIS NEEDED A LITTLE WORK?? :shock: :( :lol: I wanna know why if you don't mind telling us all in the form of a post. :)
2)Please post back here to tell me how you and your partner anre getting along. I wanna see some group progress!Maybe if the experienced players get good at helping maybe I'll do like a leveling thing to show your experience with hewlping the lower levels.Sadly you start at level 1.
3)Maybe we could sticky this now since it seems to be getting along on it's way! That's just what I think I just hope it will be stickied...

And that is all!.....for now.... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: