• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 fs_gefallen

fs_gefallen
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2008 - 23:55

Would kitteh like a saucer of milk? :lol:

No thanks....cannot stand the stuff. It's for pussies - hehe

Yeah I get the impression we are talking about two different things. I was addressing the OSBH side of it.

Either way the op has the forum address for the OSBH so let them make contact to see if they can get their help with this.

Do you hear that sound? The eject button I have just pressed which now indicates me leaving this thread. :lol:

#22 fs_gefallen

fs_gefallen
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2008 - 23:58

lol!

I thank you for your insight. I have only learned about the OSBH recently and do need to research them a bit more. I'm not trying to intimidate this person by any means. I already tried that and then sent a delevel party his way. we knocked him down a few levels, but at his level it's easy to regain those levels in a day... While I think that what this person is doing is unethical (as far as buying names from people to pillage for gold) I know that it's within the rules of the game. For that matter, so is selling 1 kill bounties for medals, but its this that i have a true problem with. I respect those players that have earned their medals and I think it's wrong to command respect through purchasing your medals. As far as how the OSBH will be able to attack this player without a bounty, we'll set one of our guild members up with a couple hundred thousand gold as bait since we've already used our other member's ability to bounty him during our delevel party. If all else fails and he doesn't take the bait though, then if he's truely looted over 85M gold from other players, I'm sure it won't be too hard to find another of his victims.

Ok I was going to leave but then saw this post.....
Looks like there should be a pretty good show going on soon....let me know when to bring the popcorn :wink:

#23 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:42

He's not the only one. I kill people with 100 stamina for FSP/gold all the time.

People bounty back and leave hateful messages but who cares? By then my gold is in my bank or converted into FSP

Pennah is so proud :twisted:

----------------
Now playing: U2 - Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
via FoxyTunes

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#24 fs_k00lb1rd67

fs_k00lb1rd67
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 14:10

Why does everyone complain about PvP. its a part of the game. we need more people like him to make things interesting

Would be a awesome gold sink... :twisted:

Gold Sink? No gold is sunk into the game because it is transfered from player to player...

#25 fs_krazykrab1

fs_krazykrab1
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 18:15

Yes it is, some of the gold is lost... Not all of the lost gold is stolen

#26 fs_krazykrab1

fs_krazykrab1
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 18:19

Anyways... I dont' approve of 1 kill bounties... So stupid :roll: ... That isn't what a real bounty hunter does... Anyways... back on topic... OSBC isn't to hunt thieves... Its to kill people who bounty bounty hunters...

#27 Nikita90

Nikita90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 18:38

He's not the only one. I kill people with 100 stamina for FSP/gold all the time.

People bounty back and leave hateful messages but who cares? By then my gold is in my bank or converted into FSP

----------------
via FoxyTunes

* shines with acceptance :) *

#28 fs_krazykrab1

fs_krazykrab1
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 18:41

----------------
via FoxyTunes

* shines with acceptance :) *

LOL, Penny doesn't care about being deleveled :twisted:

#29 fs_k00lb1rd67

fs_k00lb1rd67
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 19:24

Yes it is, some of the gold is lost... Not all of the lost gold is stolen

Oops You're right :oops:

#30 fs_mackdaddie

fs_mackdaddie
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2008 - 15:06

Why does everyone complain about PvP. its a part of the game. we need more people like him to make things interesting

i'm not complained about PvP. i'm all for it, however i think it's rediculous that he pays other people to tell him who to attack with large sums of gold. what's more, because he's such a low level, it deters noobs from staying with the game, because he doesn't just hit them once. one of our guild members was hit 4 times earlier this morning when she was offline. she didn't have the gold when she went offline, but recieved payment from the AH while offline. he's also selling 1 kill bounties. that doesn't make the game interesting, but rather it means that he's helping other people to get medals who aren't doing their part to earn them.

You are complaining about the system that is in place, thereby, complaining about pvp.

Noobs will always be deterred, this is but one factor.

There is no butthead filter in the account signin, so there will always be people that extract enjoyment from games by being rude, mean, cruel, unreasonable, etc.

Nothing to be done about it, and talking about them here just empowers them.

Move on, let karma take care of things.

Cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: