zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:28

:evil: hello this is my first complain about this game, my char is lvl 108, im have the lava set on, i entered a pvp tournement that was arm required at 100, no specials, hell forged yes, i won the first two fight (which was close they were around same lvl as me) and i got beat by a guy at lvl 321, he was wearing a blood set, how is that fair????? why even have low lvl tourns when there are going to be some one that is 300+ in there?????? if im right the only was of haveing any CHANCE is to be at lvl 300+!!! this ant cool is there away you could make char lvl required??????? this really is a bumber!!!!! :evil:

#2 Cathbadh

Cathbadh

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:36

His stats don't count... only the low level gear stats that he wore for the arena contest...

DodgeThissig04.jpg

#3 rhann123

rhann123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:12

:evil: hello this is my first complain about this game, my char is lvl 108, im have the lava set on, i entered a pvp tournement that was arm required at 100, no specials, hell forged yes, i won the first two fight (which was close they were around same lvl as me) and i got beat by a guy at lvl 321, he was wearing a blood set, how is that fair????? why even have low lvl tourns when there are going to be some one that is 300+ in there?????? if im right the only was of haveing any CHANCE is to be at lvl 300+!!! this ant cool is there away you could make char lvl required??????? this really is a bumber!!!!! :evil:

Yes sure he was level 300+. But he can only use level 100 gear also. Non of his base stats are added except for the ones that are in there at level 1. So it is completly fair. It was just that he had a better set up than you.

#4 fs_k00lb1rd67

fs_k00lb1rd67
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2009 - 15:13

Read the Arena Guide before complaining. The player has to use level 100 equipment and none of the players level up points count.

#5 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2009 - 16:37

FFS - there are a million and one posts about how can a L300 enter a L100 tournament ... Use SEARCH. Arena is fair (least on that count) - level up points do not count so you go in, other than kit (and moves, if applicable), EXACTLY the same as any other player entering that tournament.

BTW, Lava is as much as use as an ashtray on a motorcycle ... :lol:

#6 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 January 2009 - 20:44

ok well thanx!!!!!!

#7 fs_krazykrab1

fs_krazykrab1
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2009 - 18:06

i joined a level 15 arena, i got hit for 750 in the first round by someone vastly over level 15... I haven't joined another one since then.

They just have a lot better gear... And if it was specials too, they probably had specials used

#8 skepsis

skepsis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 20:24

i joined a level 15 arena, i got hit for 750 in the first round by someone vastly over level 15... I haven't joined another one since then.

they must have hacked the arena and used a brides set in a lvl 15 match :idea:

#9 fs_krazykrab1

fs_krazykrab1
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 23:10

yeah i did get hit by a skill i believe. it was in an arena for a skill, be pretty cool if low level arena for skill rewards didn't let you use skills... hah oh well, it was a learning experience anyway.

Again, no... You can earn skills by fighting in the arena with better gear... Or just only join in things without hell forge or specials

#10 Cathbadh

Cathbadh

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:24

yeah i did get hit by a skill i believe. it was in an arena for a skill, be pretty cool if low level arena for skill rewards didn't let you use skills... hah oh well, it was a learning experience anyway.

Not all contests with combat moves as prizes, allow combat moves to be used in the contest.. look at the tick box before entering.. however if you are competing without the 'best' gear (hell forged or not, again look at the tick boxes for the contest concerned) for that level of competition, you will be depending on a very large slice of luck.

Low level players who do not have access to FSPs or loan equipment from a largish guild, will find it difficult competing against competitors who do...

DodgeThissig04.jpg

#11 skepsis

skepsis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:29

Im tired of these PvP arena complaints :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

#12 Cathbadh

Cathbadh

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:00

Im tired of these PvP arena complaints :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

..says a player from a large guild.. wearing a guild tagged King Au Xenah set (most of which is Hell Forged)... :lol:

DodgeThissig04.jpg

#13 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:29

lol ah well i am going to buy a set and make sure its all ferfect, and upgrade to the fullest then i will win a arena tournemnet, (as i laugh evilish)

#14 skepsis

skepsis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:25

..says a player from a large guild.. wearing a guild tagged King Au Xenah set (most of which is Hell Forged)... :lol:

Whats that supposed to mean nub?

#15 Cathbadh

Cathbadh

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 22:02

A. You are posting something not very helpful in the Newbie Help section of the forum...

B. I'm tired of players getting gear twinked by their guild, then making out they are a genius in the arena and that newbies should stfu about being level 10 with three back pack slots and not much in the way of FSP.. because those lowbies are right, they will get stomped in the really low level arenas.. end of story.

DodgeThissig04.jpg

#16 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 February 2009 - 01:56

im going to try another arena tourn when i get new sets and all going to be perfect and upgrade to the fullest then try again to win one, is there any other way to get combat moves besides winning them???

#17 fs_bigdawg112

fs_bigdawg112
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:23

i agree with this guy, the arena is fair and always will be

#18 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 February 2009 - 21:42

that kinda stinks i have no luck lol i will try anyways!!!!!

#19 fs_akghicjfh

fs_akghicjfh
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:12

First of all, if something isn't it that fair, HCS wouldn't add it to the game. First of all, HCS is smart enough to notice things like that. They're not cows or anything...
(Ok, maybe they are)

#20 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:42

this is for the honest ppl at lvl 120 what set/sets should i have and all pefect , ff, to win a arena tourn?? cuz i have the kala and shildor set all perfect soon to be ff and i still feel not good enough!! unless like equatment lvl required 115- 120 maybe??~~!!??

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: