Photo

PVP ARENA NOT RIGHT!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 fs_nthnclls

fs_nthnclls
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:27

this is for the honest ppl at lvl 120 what set/sets should i have and all pefect , ff, to win a arena tourn?? cuz i have the kala and shildor set all perfect soon to be ff and i still feel not good enough!! unless like equatment lvl required 115- 120 maybe??~~!!??

kala/shildorah is a pretty safe bet. You won't win every tourney you enter, you need to enter a lot in your level range and be patient.

#22 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 15 February 2009 - 00:13

ok thanx!!! i hope to win at least 1 lol

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#23 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:57

04:32 08/Mar/2009 You obtained the reward of PvP Combat Move: Lunge from being the overall victor in PvP Tournament #29140 my first arena win

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

#24 fs_finite

fs_finite
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:12

The Arena? Its all about luck. Take for instance: I entered a level 50 equip battle with no specials and hell forged allowed. Okay so I got myself a fully forged cockatrice set at the perfect level. Lesser santork claws and hat fully forged and perfect level 50 and raindeer antlers fully forged and perfect. A ring fully forged and perfect and rune fully forged and perfect. I loss to a player level 52 with plague armor. Its all about luck not stats.

this won't happen your talking about armour vs armour...

armour vs defence is pratically 50/50 though, similarly defence vs defence is...

#25 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:23

blah blah i will win some more lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: