Photo

"A Potent Brew" Quest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Seagull

Seagull

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:03

I have been trying to get past stage 1 of this quest for awhile now.  I am directed to acquire 4 quarts of blood from Rathlien Spearmen.  I have gone through a lot of stamina and several levels now (with quest finder buff on) killing spearmen and have yet to get 1 blood.  Either I have very bad luck or something is not right.  Please advise?

Edited by Seagull, 25 March 2014 - 01:08.

#2 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:14

The Ralthien Heavy Spearman drops Quart of Blood (Unique) among many other things.  The drop rate for Quart of Blood is 0.75% and you'll also notice it is Unique which means it is a regular item, not a quest item.  To maximize your chances of getting this drop you will need a high level Find Item and distilled if possible.  Quest finder and resource finder will not help you with this one.

Screenshot everything!

#3 TobiasRagg

TobiasRagg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:16

Have you got auto-frag on turned on? Or maybe try resource finder, as well as quest finder. Auto-frag can, and will, kill anything, including quest resources.

#4 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:25

Have you got auto-frag on turned on? Or maybe try resource finder, as well as quest finder. Auto-frag can, and will, kill anything, including quest resources.

Since you obviously didn't research the item before you posted, perhaps you should read what else has been posted first so you aren't giving bad information.

Screenshot everything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: