Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 17:22

In this latest update we have added / improved the following:

• Added a Preference which randomizes the default potion design/color when composing.
  • Added templates for Composing potions so you can quickly create them again.
  • Added the ability to create an additional potion simultaneously for each 10 levels of your Composing (max 5 potions)
  • Added a new 'Artisan' medal for the number of potions created when Composing (note this is not retroactive)
  • Added a log notification when potions are complete with a quick link to collect them.
  • Fixed an issue with the Fragmenter medal graphics.
  • Changed the menu text for accessing the global chat from 'Chat' to 'Global Chat'.

Have a great weekend everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 davidutz

davidutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 25 October 2013 - 17:28

WOW   Nice   one  :) 

" the create buton is a bit close to time bar  .... like to close   ... "

#3 tlthomasjr

tlthomasjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 17:35

Is there going to be Halloween event this weekend?

#4 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 17:35

WOW   Nice   one  :)

" the create buton is a bit close to time bar  .... like to close   ... "

We moved it closer as you can now have multiple potions being created at once (once you hit level 10 Composing) :)

#5 jinks

jinks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 17:36

Great stuff, thanks Hoof

#6 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 17:45

I have two different suggestion for composing.

1) We could have the hability to create multiple potions (+1 extra potion) every 5 levels and on level 25 the player will already be able to create 5 extra potion but it would not increase more than that on composing.

2) Reducing the minimum level for the first extra potion to level 5 and after every 10 levels we can create others extra potions.

The way it is now it will not be of much help getting the hability to make an extra potion on level 50 since the exp will already be maxed. (on level 45 with 5 extra potions would be more useful like sugested on number 2)

Edited by kbyte, 25 October 2013 - 18:01.

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 October 2013 - 17:47

Is there going to be Halloween event this weekend?

No. The Halloween events kick off next week.

#8 LuxFerre

LuxFerre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 October 2013 - 18:13

Very nice update.  Thank you  :)

#9 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 October 2013 - 18:19

Nice work, Hoof & co!

I have two different suggestion for composing.

1) We could have the hability to create multiple potions (+1 extra potion) every 5 levels and on level 25 the player will already be able to create 5 extra potion but it would not increase more than that on composing.

2) Reducing the minimum level for the first extra potion to level 5 and after every 10 levels we can create others extra potions.

The way it is now it will not be of much help getting the hability to make an extra potion on level 50 since the exp will already be maxed. (on level 45 with 5 extra potions would be more useful like sugested on number 2)

The way I read it is that there are 4 additional potions slots to unlock because the maximum number of simultaneous potions is 5.

At level 1-9: 1 potion

At level 10-19: 2 potions

At level 20-29: 3 potions

At level 30-39: 4 potions

At level 40+: 5 potions

I don't think there is an extra potion slot at level 50.

I think the current way of gaining +1 potion slot per 10 levels is ok. :)

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#10 Zennaro

Zennaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 19:26

Great update. Perhaps you could condense the content a bit? I think we have to scroll quite a lot when using the templates. Or perhaps add another compose button next to it?

I would like to add another request: if I keep the page open and wait until the potion is complete I can only press the button for an unfinished potion. Then I get an error message that it is already finished. And then I have to press again. Why not just finish the d... potion?

Virtually yours,

Zennaro

#11 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:40

Was quite shocked when I logged in, went to make a potion and saw we now have templates!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're a star Hoof!!

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#12 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:17

The templates are a great addition to the composing process, and a nice time saver. :)

#13 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:15

Very nice updates hoof, thanks. I really have no complaints .. and while I *would* like that first multiple potion slot to be at level 5 instead of level 10, I'll be level 10 eventually, so I'm not going to complain about that. Nice new medals too, those are shiny :D. Templates are amazing!

One thing I would suggest though, as an addendum, is reducing the delay in instant composing timeout from 24 hours to 23 hours 50 mins or something, even 23h55m, just so people can compose at the exact same time each day without having to worry about getting it pushed further up. Other than that, changes look great :).

AA

#14 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:32

Thx and congratz, great work.

Next step is to add "Top 100/250" Composers, right?

#15 ignotus

ignotus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:34

Nice update, thanks!

I would like to see though that composed skills are unaffected by reckoning (or simply state that it will never happen). I just dont want to wait for something that was promised, but never implemented.

Thanks

#16 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:19

In this latest update we have added / improved the following:

• Added a Preference which randomizes the default potion design/color when composing.
  • Added templates for Composing potions so you can quickly create them again.
  • Added the ability to create an additional potion simultaneously for each 10 levels of your Composing (max 5 potions)
  • Added a new 'Artisan' medal for the number of potions created when Composing (note this is not retroactive)
  • Added a log notification when potions are complete with a quick link to collect them.
  • Fixed an issue with the Fragmenter medal graphics.
  • Changed the menu text for accessing the global chat from 'Chat' to 'Global Chat'.

Have a great weekend everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Could we get this so we can toggle it on/ff please? 

#17 Hagg

Hagg

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 13:18

Thank you for the update.  Great work Hoof and looking forward to the holiday season of events.

#18 Yoco988

Yoco988

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 13:41

nice inprovement,...how about we stop with global event and say a word or 2 about new titan?,...'Statue of Gurgriss' Wrath (Titan)' no one find it yet lol :D

#19 Bruut

Bruut

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 October 2013 - 15:09

Love the template, makes 'life' a lot easier :D 

Love the new medal!

avimax_zps9d2c373f.jpg

#20 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 20:23

nice inprovement,...how about we stop with global event and say a word or 2 about new titan?,...'Statue of Gurgriss' Wrath (Titan)' no one find it yet lol :D

I've created another thread about it, you can find on the same section of the forums. Let's hope to any Game Admin answer us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: