I got attacked!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 fs_davidjames

fs_davidjames
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2007 - 19:23

PvP is simply part of the game. whoever it was just wanted your gold.

#2 fs_shadescry

fs_shadescry
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2007 - 19:48

id say bounty him and get every1 u know 2 accept the bounty and destroy him, mwahahahaha!!! :twisted: :P :twisted:

#3 Cathbadh

Cathbadh

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 00:07

If he attacked you and lost then I wouldn't bother wasting gold or FSps on a bounty, save them for anyone who costs you more than 500 gold or attacks on a regular basis....mind you there is nothing wrong with re-running the combat history a few times and savoring the moment.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

DodgeThissig04.jpg

#4 fs_shadescry

fs_shadescry
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:46

but u have 2 admit it is fun seeing them be de-lvled loads :twisted: :P :twisted:

#5 fs_revenant

fs_revenant
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2007 - 19:34

Don't sign off with over 8k on you...if you have no money, and your pvp rating is abyssal...then no one in their right mind would bother...

#6 fs_shadescry

fs_shadescry
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:16

take my advice, get every1 u know 2 attack them when u put bounties on them and de-level them a gd few times and they will b 2 scared 2 attack u again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

#7 Cathbadh

Cathbadh

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:50

'what do i do?' - Musiliu

Word to the wise, putting 'I am a peaceful, friendly guy, and do not mean any harm on anyone' in your biography sounds weak and intimidated.. change it to something like.. WARNING! - Attack me, u r a dead man walking, I always bounty!... The best form of defense is... not having to... but if you do, then bounty them within an inch of their lives... :twisted:

Buying an extra bank deposit is a worthwhile upgrade, they are not attacking you for 'no reason', they are after your gold....its worth remembering that losing to a mob can cost you a lot of gold as well, at level 72 its approx. 10,000 gold, so an extra bank deposit really is worth having.

Keep leveling, most pvp players don't, so you will out level them.

DodgeThissig04.jpg

#8 fs_shadescry

fs_shadescry
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:46

no, i disagree, the best form of defence is full out offence :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...which i suppose is kind of agreing with u there but a gd way 2 win in most things is through suprise, so shock them and innihilate them!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ... i rly do have evil tendensies :twisted: :P :twisted:

#9 fs_metallicz

fs_metallicz
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2007 - 13:11

maybe i should attack you but i can't... :evil:

#10 fs_shadescry

fs_shadescry
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2007 - 14:16

maybe... im so sry 4 u, u dont know what yer missin out on, not being able 2 attack me :P :twisted: :P

#11 fs_naromaru

fs_naromaru
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 00:27

lol yea U JUST w8 till i can

#12 fs_revenant

fs_revenant
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 00:52

but how do i deposit all my money if i can only deposit 25% each day.. i make money while i play too..

borrow the other 75%...deposit quickly....return borrowed money.

#13 fs_dragonboi

fs_dragonboi
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 01:50

mock him cuz of his bad attacking skills and then kick his @$$. :evil: :evil:

#14 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2007 - 22:28

If you pay me enough, I'll just pull out my other character (Delux906) and take care of these guys for you.

wow you are pretty low. i thought you said Delux906 was your "friend" :roll: Oh yeah stop lying about stuff ok.

#15 fs_dragonboi

fs_dragonboi
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2007 - 22:40

dude.give up already........and having 2 accounts is illegal

#16 fs_dxrulez123

fs_dxrulez123
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:00

hey, you have over 1200 posts, CONGRATZ!

My best friend, Delux906 told me that there was magic in the game. I dont think he would lie to me...

Best friend ?? Now if there is one thing I hate, its a liar

1- I dont know you
2- Now you have made me angry
3- Now I am going to hire people your level to hunt you

and you say your his friend :shock:

#17 fs_delux906

fs_delux906
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2007 - 23:04

He is my friend, I'm allowed to have two accounts, aren't I?

Instead of playing two accounts, I just let my friend play my other one, because I never quite took an interest to the game like he did.

Interesting claim, since i actually talk to the devs on IM all the time to try to help make the game better, unlike yourself thats just a idiot making false claims. You do of course reallize that they have the ability to check the isp of the logins, Dont you think its a little bit stupid to just blatantly lie ? Its people like you that ruin it for others, get a life. You dont know me, and if you did you would not like me too much at all. I take great pleasure in squashing little bugs like you.

#18 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:36

:shock: Isnt trying to impersonate ( I think thats the right word )
illegal and would be banned?

#19 fs_delux906

fs_delux906
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:39

I will do one better, i will talk to hoof and get him banned from the game and the forums.

#20 fs_sigiloso

fs_sigiloso
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2007 - 18:14

He is my friend, I'm allowed to have two accounts, aren't I?

Instead of playing two accounts, I just let my friend play my other one, because I never quite took an interest to the game like he did.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: there is a guy called delux960 :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: