5 replies to this topic

#1 Tarnos

Tarnos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Poland

Posted 20 April 2014 - 18:26

Hey, my suggestion is simple, allow me to use my bound items with other characters on my account, i buy bagpacks for EP and want my other character to use them. You probably have to change it somehow so quest releated items which are bound or quest reward should be changed to something like "quest bound" so u wont be able to transfer them to other character. That is my suggestion, hope u can do something like that in the future :) I am not rich enough to spend 1200EP for 1 bagpack when i already bought 8 of them, and just want other character to use them. I just had to respec cuz i want to try other character, instead of creating a new one and giving it all bags. Which just makes me want to play this game even less( actually i didnt play for 2 months lol) I hope this game become different from other mmos(it is actually much better if we think about pay2win in other games). Thanks, hopefully u can understand me. ;)

#2 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:07

I can see even more reasons then what you mention why moving bags between alts would be convenient (and cheaper).  But I don't expect this to change.  And if it ever does happen, unbinding certainly won't be free.

Spending all your EP buying bags for your main and leaving nothing for your alts, IMO, is human error.  S--t happens.  HCS might consider unbinding some one time as a favor.  Put in a ticket and see what they say.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#3 Tarnos

Tarnos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:15

Well, even if unbinding wont be free and will cost "gold" only not EP then that would be good idea, but I dont want to unbind items since hcs made it that way..so u cant sell items u already used, but i want them to be used by other characters from my own account...what is the problem with that :D I paid money to buy bagpacks and other stuff and cant even use it with my own characters? :(  I can understand hcs wants to earn money and all...but if they made some changes to the game which will make it a better game for us, then why not? I might even consider buying EP again if they make something that will convice me to spend my time with this game again. I want to even unlock 10 character slots or something for EP and play them all as long as i can use my bagpacks with every account :)

#4 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:32

This has cropped up a few times before and I couldnt agree more that bags should be transferable between alternative characters. At the start I incorrectly assumed that they were like vanity and completely transferable so I had 5 bound to my main. Then I decided that I was due and upgrade based on what I was crafting and donated for the convenience of doing so, replacing all the smaller bags with largeand binding the large to my main before checking I could transfer as I so thought...

If vanity is transferable why not bags too? idont know if heroic gear that is worn is transferable or not but if it isnt it should be...The only items that should be bound to a character are quest items and relic/dungeon bound gear IMO.

#5 Tarnos

Tarnos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Poland

Posted 22 April 2014 - 15:35

Agreed, I hope we will see those changes someday :> Then i will be back maybe

#6 Oops

Oops

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:20

I will say it again I agree with this I want to be able to trade my backpacks over to my alts I would pay gold or even ep for the ability to do so 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: