5 replies to this topic

#1 SHUTTLER

SHUTTLER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:13

IT WOULD BE GOOD IF SOME RANKINGS ARE ALLOTED TO THE PLAYERS WEEKLY................

TOP 3 OF EACH CLASS (RANGER, MAGE, HEALER , TANK ETC)  WHICH MIGHT ADD SOME EXTRA SPICE TO THE GAME~ 

ALSO WE WOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE SOME BEST GROUPS FOR BOSS FIGHTS!! B)

#2 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:44

Top 3 what? level, online time, crafting (if so which trade?) there are a lot of players of each class at level cap, so rankings wouldn't really work, unless you mean something more specific.

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#3 Alpion

Alpion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 July 2013 - 13:09

You could always list them by class (determined by which tree(s) points are spent in), then make it sortable by the main statistics such as HP, MP, Melee DPS, Range DPS, Magic DPS, etc., etc.  You could also have separate lists for gathering/crafting levels or gold amounts.

I wouldn't mind seeing a top list BUT it would have to give you the option to hide your statistics if you so chose.  Some people like to flash their gold, others don't want anyone to know.  And if PvP becomes a major component to the game, you may want to hide your statistics from others so they never can tell just how strong you may be as an opponent.  Or, you may not want to be hassled by everyone if you're the only one that is able to craft a certain item.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

#4 Rorke

Rorke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 July 2013 - 16:00

IT WOULD BE GOOD IF SOME RANKINGS ARE ALLOTED TO THE PLAYERS WEEKLY................

TOP 3 OF EACH CLASS (RANGER, MAGE, HEALER , TANK ETC)  WHICH MIGHT ADD SOME EXTRA SPICE TO THE GAME~ 

ALSO WE WOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE SOME BEST GROUPS FOR BOSS FIGHTS!! B)

Perhaps they will, if you stop shouting at them ;)

I am Warrior, I kill shit!

Tailoring-22: Cooking-30 : Jewelry-21: Alchemy-30 : Weapons-30: Leather-26 : Armor-17
Farming-30 : Prospect-30 : Crystal-29: Foraging-30 : Forestry-30 : Skinning-30 : Fishing-29

#5 Glanppuccino

Glanppuccino

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 July 2013 - 23:59

For PvP, I don't mind.

Ranking other stuff would be unecessary in my opinion, only followed by  ego-maniacs and the typical 'dick-wavers' :P

IGN : Bestandan

#6 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 June 2014 - 16:06

We've added top-lists to the website since this suggestion was posted. They can be found here: https://www.eldevin.com/top

There's nothing for the individual classes as we struggle to categorise people due the ability to make hybrid characters. However there are alot of lists there that you can battle to be at the top of. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: