• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xaax

xaax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:59

reward players for acheiving ruby tier such as a cool potion like light foot level 600 or something? thoughts? . other than simply just get to gold because thats all the community can achieve.

#2 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2013 - 13:35

If the community does not want these chests enough to reach the top tier of kills, then get what you can for yourself.... move on to the next event!

If some of the potions in the Darksun Chest were available to trade in AH, you would be paying a bunch of FSP for them, so just enjoy em  :D

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#3 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2013 - 16:42

If the community does not want these chests enough to reach the top tier of kills, then get what you can for yourself.... move on to the next event!

If some of the potions in the Darksun Chest were available to trade in AH, you would be paying a bunch of FSP for them, so just enjoy em  :D

Spoken for Truth. AL 300+ each event versus 175/180 loyalty... hmm I wonder which is better. :/

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: