Photo

Radiance, Prophet talent and Napalm, Ranger talent.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Login Out

Login Out

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:13

Radiance currently causes a lot of threat rather than reduce, once use radiance and all enemies automatically focused on my (formerly were focused on the Templar) and I've also seen the same thing happened to other people.  :lol:

The text box when you are on an enemy still says 15%, 30%, or 45% of the damage (which I think was its previous value) not 25%, 50%, or 75%, which is its current value. 

#2 hussey

hussey

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Badge
  • India

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:24

ya, i have experienced getting threat due to radiance, which i think is due to the stun it causes . as good earlier when it gave a lil AOE attack 

PLAYING     ONLY     FOR     PVP ! ! !

#3 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:39

never mind that get your ass's online for a group. LOL

#4 Cygnus

Cygnus

Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 October 2013 - 17:00

Had a look at how the threat reduction was being applied on Radiance. It seemed unlikely the stun alone should count for so much agro.

As it turns out the threat is increasing by 25% right now instead of scaling down to 25%.

Looks like it's been like that for a while. The fix should be in the next update.

#5 Login Out

Login Out

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 October 2013 - 17:45

Had a look at how the threat reduction was being applied on Radiance. It seemed unlikely the stun alone should count for so much agro.

As it turns out the threat is increasing by 25% right now instead of scaling down to 25%.

Looks like it's been like that for a while. The fix should be in the next update.

Thanks Cygnus  :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: