• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 EddyMOrse

EddyMOrse

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:00

Why don't HCS make the option of choose languages of game?

I mean, i'm a brazilian player and many friends of mine don't play FS cause they don't speak english and they cannot even understand the menus.

It seems good for game on my mind. Besides many MMORPG gives you the option to choose your language and it makes easier to bring new players.

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:24

Why don't HCS make the option of choose languages of game?

I mean, i'm a brazilian player and many friends of mine don't play FS cause they don't speak english and they cannot even understand the menus.

It seems good for game on my mind. Besides many MMORPG gives you the option to choose your language and it makes easier to bring new players.

Nice idea, but HCS are, for the most part, Scottish - so they can't even speak ENGLISH properly, let alone another language ;)

(they're also a very small, relatively speaking, company) - but, who knows, maybe if you suggest that players translate everything for them into their native tongues, they may be able to make the game multi-lingual. Don't hold your breath tho ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:32

Isnt there a way for Chrome or any browser to translate to the language of your choice?

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:38

Isnt there a way for Chrome or any browser to translate to the language of your choice?

Have you ever used those translators ? - for the most part, they're hopeless :) - they may give you the gist of the translation, but they have words they dont know missing and often get the tense mixed up ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 13:12

Have you ever used those translators ? - for the most part, they're hopeless :) - they may give you the gist of the translation, but they have words they dont know missing and often get the tense mixed up ...

Nope, I haven't used them.. only thing I can speak outside of English is "Yes" and "No" in several languages.

#6 MSCruz

MSCruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 21:45

I would like to help translate the game to Brazilian Portuguese.

dilbert-input.png?resize=538%2C241

"There's no such thing as constructive criticism" by Tony Schwartz for Harvard Business Review

#7 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:44

I would like to help translate the game to Brazilian Portuguese.

Have fun with the quests :D.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: