#1 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 17:18

1. Graphics/Gameplay

• Quite an improvement but there are major issue with lag and glitches inside the game right now. It is not running smooth at all.
  • The sky is bland. could improve on that.
  • The movement and spamming the keys are not responsive enough.
  • I know it's in java and to get the far view of sight is difficult, but horizon needs to be there. Just not a bland blue color going from light blue to deep blue in most areas.
  • The left click + wasd movement aren't very comfortable to use.

2. User interface.

• needs better work and attention on the working of it.
  • Needs to be editable. having only 2 size of chat window can be annoying.
  • Having more than one bags, is quite a hassle right now. you have to open everyone of them one by one. If you press "i" it should open every bag pack in an orderly fashion. I know that you have set the game to remember the position, but an automatic 1st time opening order would not hurt.
  • The mini map is too full of stuff, i did not see an option to check/un-check the things i want to see on the mini map.

3. New abilities.

• They are not tested. A player with upgraded serenity  + glaciate[is that the right spelling ?] can outlive any assassins, as the glaciate removes ALL negative buffs including silence  and serenity is just spam-able.
  • The others are broke too as many people have stated the the various section of bugs and general discussion.

4. Mounts

• Feel totally out of place
  • A re you aiming towards the younger generation .like kids.. cuz capes and etc?
  • It's okay if the current mounts were obtained as rewards from doing some achievements, But for me they are totally out of place. No story line or anything suggests the discovery of rocket science in the game. Not is there any leonardo da vinci telling us about how man could possibly conquer the air with his weird designs. They were a big turn off for me. You in the middle ages in eldevin according to the city build, with no hit of steam-punk story, but the mounts are too childish looking and from steam punk era.

Last words-

Good effort on the graphic design upgrade. Looks fairly decent. Now you need to work on the functionality of the game.

These is just my feedback , everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Edited by xpwaste, 16 August 2014 - 04:04.

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

#2 Good2dBone

Good2dBone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 00:04

I agree that the lag is bad.  It is quite jerky and hard to operate as it is now.  I do like the distance views. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: