#1 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 17:08

been a year.

-Strafe (also attacking while moving might be a thing for client based games you may want to look into.)

-Smoother movements and gameplay would be nice to have.

Regards.

Edited by xpwaste, 29 May 2015 - 17:09.

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

#2 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 May 2015 - 18:37

strafe is a bad suggestion in my openion as it woul put the meele class at an insane disadvantage as the rangers have a 15 yard range and so do mages but meele are meele ... much shorter range .. so this way all a ranger or mage would have to do would be to walk into the 15 yard range hit and start running while auto hitting resulting in nonstop kills of the meele class

#3 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 May 2015 - 21:28

I've always thought it was very silly, if not very annoying, that melee classes would walk up to a target and just stand there when the target moved during the action. Also, since I have a warrior too, I've noticed that I have to spam the Meteorite skill key or it will not cast a good portion of the time, or it will cast the animation, but the effect and damage never happened. I'm sure this is something that we are all use to at this point, but it is really sloppy and my #4 button is likely to wear out before the rest of my keyboard does (joke).

On a side note. Using ranged attacks on mobs sometimes the attack just cancels on it's own and your guy just stands there getting hit. It has nothing to do with obstacles either. I think that it's a lag issue and bad coding not keeping the attacking state going.

I am cool with both of his suggestions. Melee really does need to get rid of that annoying "walk to where the target use to be and stand there" bug.

Edited by ComradeLewis, 29 May 2015 - 21:30.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#4 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:54

lol :o

If you need me, I'll be hiding in the forest. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: