• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#201 volvic

volvic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:03

The image pack is out-of-date or could not be found. Please download the latest version on the Preferences page or disable it. Info from game.

#202 genesis021

genesis021

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 00:38

I've downloaded it from the preferences page, but when I install it, It still says that it's out of date. Does this work for chrome?

#203 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 20 April 2011 - 00:39

I've downloaded it from the preferences page, but when I install it, It still says that it's out of date. Does this work for chrome?

No

#204 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2011 - 15:30

has anyone got it to work with ff4?

#205 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:10

i haven't tried for firefox 4 yet, but I remember back in the day that there was the extension, that we could download. I wish that would get updated. I am sure it would make many players life easier.

#206 fs_babablast

fs_babablast
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2011 - 13:33

Good :)

:arrow: this may be silly , why dont the creatures attack automaticly ?

#207 kotiboh10

kotiboh10

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 13:28

Is it possible to make it work whit chrome?

#208 EKUEKU

EKUEKU

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2011 - 15:19

Installing for IE 7/8

1 ) Download and install the image pack from the Preferences page.
2 ) Take a note of the installation directory and paste this into the 'Local File Directory' box on the preferences page.
3 ) Save your preferences.
4 ) In the browser, click Tools -> Internet Options -> Security -> Trusted Sites -> Sites
5 ) Make sure the 'Require server verification' checkbox is unticked.
6 ) Add 'http://www.fallensword.com' to your trusted sites list (without the quotes).
7 ) Save and refresh the browser window.

Installing for Firefox 3.x

1 ) Type in this url -> about:config
2 ) Click the 'I'll be careful, I promise!' button that appears.
3 ) Then right click anywhere in the list of preferences
4 ) Click 'New' then 'String'
5 ) It should then ask for a 'preference name'. Enter the following:
capability.policy.policynames
6 ) Click ok then enter:
localfilelinks
7 ) Click on ok then right click again, followed by 'New' then 'String' then enter:
capability.policy.localfilelinks.sites
8 ) Click ok then enter:
http://www.fallensword.com
9 ) Click on ok then right click again, followed by 'New' then 'String' then enter:
capability.policy.localfilelinks.checkloaduri.enabled
10 ) Click ok then enter:
allAccess
11 ) Click ok and restart the browser.

FAQ

Q: Help I can't see any images now?
A: You can reset your preferences by clicking here to get directly to the preferences screen.

Or you can install this addon on Firefox: https://addons.mozil...fox/addon/12271 then add fallensword.com to allowed sites ;)

This add-on has been disabled by an administrator.Why did you do that ......lol :shock: is there a different way most of the time my Shortcut keys do not work now :x

EKUEKU and in Fallen Sword it is EKUEKU

#209 Cerenes

Cerenes

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:36

Can i use this pack in CHROME?

#210 Hades

Hades

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:08

Can i use this pack in CHROME?

nope not working for chrome,

erm its possible that the image pack do not work for the newest version of FF?

#211 Admiral Memo

Admiral Memo

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 November 2011 - 23:56

Is there any progress from the Cows on getting this working in Chrome? (Note: I do know that it doesn't work with Chrome yet. I'm not that n00bish.)

#212 Hades

Hades

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 November 2011 - 18:32

I've installed Image Pack v1.66 on my computer..but i still get a "The image pack is out-of-date or could not be found. Please download the latest version on the Preferences page or disable it" notification over and over. i've uninstalled, installed, done the whole firefox config process, and i still get this popup notification. i have the correct file location for the image pack. all the skins/tiles seem to be in working order

Some info: i have windows xp, using firefox v3.6.13, and in december i had to do a system restore to get my cpu in working order..ever since i restored my cpu i've been unable to get this image pack working

Make sure you are at the domain http://fallensword.com

must have the "www" for it to work right.

thanks alot. now its working fine for me :)

#213 thering66

thering66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:49

Good sirs and madams,

I am just installed this Image pack and can see no big difference on the speed of loading of my screen. is there any signs or proof whether or not it is working? Also is the bar besides "Local Image Directory:" is to remain empty?

thank you for listening for my woes and worries.

hoping for a helpful reply Theiring66.

Man i need to lay off them gummie berry juice.

#214 Will1982

Will1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 14:58

I've just purchased a new computer today and am now spending the time installing all my usual programs onto it.

I've just installed Mozila Firefox 8 and logged into Fallen Sword. However, every time I log in, it redirects me to the Preferences Menu where I receive the following message: "The image pack is out-of-date or could not be found. Please download the latest version on the Preferences page or disable it."

I have tried to disable the image page, by leaving the Local Image Directory field blank and clicking save settings. But this doesn't seem to work for me, I have tried to do this in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox, but it never saves my settings. This is now making the game unplayable for me in Firefox.

I have also tried uninstalling Firefox and reinstalling an earlier version of the program, but to no use. I have followed the Guide below 3 or 4 times but still the same. I've gone through this procedure several times before and never had a problem, so can't really put my finger on it at the moment.

Installing for Firefox 3.x

1 ) Type in this url -> about:config
2 ) Click the 'I'll be careful, I promise!' button that appears.
3 ) Then right click anywhere in the list of preferences
4 ) Click 'New' then 'String'
5 ) It should then ask for a 'preference name'. Enter the following:
capability.policy.policynames
6 ) Click ok then enter:
localfilelinks
7 ) Click on ok then right click again, followed by 'New' then 'String' then enter:
capability.policy.localfilelinks.sites
8 ) Click ok then enter:
http://www.fallensword.com
9 ) Click on ok then right click again, followed by 'New' then 'String' then enter:
capability.policy.localfilelinks.checkloaduri.enabled
10 ) Click ok then enter:
allAccess
11 ) Click ok and restart the browser.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#215 Zepereba

Zepereba

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Brazil

Posted 12 January 2012 - 21:32

When will you deliver this package to anyone who uses google chrome?

#216 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 12 January 2012 - 23:05

When will you deliver this package to anyone who uses google chrome?

The reason it isn't available is because of the way google chrome works and provides security features. On such feature prevents local images from being loaded when visiting websites.

Nothing HCS can do about that. It's a chrome feature.

#217 realking

realking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:34

Hi....maybe you can help me,,advise me or something ,,,my guild inventory doesnt work in the Helper Menue;;;;my Notepad is half the size it used to be;;;;;the colors of my guildmates name are gone,,and allies too;;;;in the auctions i can't click on the item to see all of the items that are for sale for quick comparison;;;;I am disheartened and upset to lose those features,,and when i kill a creature i can only kill them 1 at a time,,,the number's do not work anymore;;;;please advise there is a solution,,,cheers friends,and thank you for any reply back for this situation...

#218 realking

realking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 17:58

It is still not working for me;;;

#219 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 19:51

It is still not working for me;;;

Update your FSHelper manually from here : http://code.google.c...lenswordhelper/

#220 realking

realking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:07

http://code.google.c...lenswordhelper/ <---got the firefox,,,got the grease monkey,,,got the scripts manuelly downloaded,,,maybe i have a addon that is effecting the scripts,,idk,,how would i find out how to fix it so my menue helper works properly???

and the curser to objects and the colors for my guilmates and allies,,,still the same issues...i am not enjoying loseing those features at all...i used to be able to click on a object and it would take me to the auction house for all those items to compare...not working now...

I have been tinkering with these issues all day now...and can find no answer to my problem with the new ui...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: