fs_dapredator
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2007 - 04:48

click on the item in your backpack

#3 fs_bugala

fs_bugala
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:52

When you buy something from auction house, it takes few minutes before it arrives.

After it arrives, it arrives to your items mail box. This will be told by green text to you, and by clicking that green text you get to taht mail box.

Then clicking item in your mail box, it will be transferred to your backpack, provided there is space for it (if you dont have space for it, click profile, on items click manage, and then drop something or you can put something on auction)

After that you click profile, and then you should see that item in your backpack. now click that item, and it should go to its place automatically and disarm the old item, if you had one.

Notice there is minimum level in items, that you need to be to use them.

#4 fs_daitenshi

fs_daitenshi
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:18

Just a word of advice to those that plan to make it to level 70+...

Only put your points in Attack. It doesn't matter how many HP you have if you can always hit through someone's defense number. Higher attack will result in less stamina used to kill monsters and better chance to defeat other players in PvP combat.

#5 RagingT

RagingT

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:20

actually higher attack means higher hit percentage. higher damage = less stamina, if you can hit properly. so have a balanced attack-damage.

#6 fs_bugala

fs_bugala
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2007 - 14:34

Put emphasis on Damage and you can beat even much bigger guys than you, and your battles last perhaps even just 1 stamina. That way you can level up quickly.

#7 fs_krypkill

fs_krypkill
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2007 - 13:13

#1: There are also shops dotted around the maps where you can buy items. Another way to get items is to kill creatures until they drop them.

#2 Yes, just keep killing creatures to gain XP. When your current XP reaches the level threshold you will gain a level.

#8 BSPollux

BSPollux

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 13:15

there are shops that sell items but no shops that buy items

the stuff in the auction house is loot take from creatures or gathered by quests

#9 fs_negaum

fs_negaum
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2007 - 18:39

>.<

#10 fs_dragonboi

fs_dragonboi
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2007 - 21:51

can some one tell me how to get Fast XP plz

kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill

that seems to wok just fine(i just wish u'd get exp from pvp)

#11 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2007 - 16:45

http://www.fallenswo... ... &sort=-Min.

#12 fs_erinos

fs_erinos
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2007 - 19:40

edit

#13 fs_azrail

fs_azrail
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2007 - 20:23

you probably spent your points when you leveled before to lvl5 and forgot about it. if you de-level and level up again u'll just have the same stats/skills before. if it wasn't so i would stay at a level beginning and purposefully de-level myself till i have every skill full :lol:

#14 fs_krypkill

fs_krypkill
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2007 - 22:41

i recently started, i like this game and plan to play alot what are good stats i should put my stats into?

Attack and damage all the way.

#15 fs_erinos

fs_erinos
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2007 - 21:37

edit

#16 fs_dragonboi

fs_dragonboi
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2007 - 21:15

auction house

#17 fs_dragonboi

fs_dragonboi
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2007 - 19:42

don't die :D

#18 fs_dragonboi

fs_dragonboi
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2007 - 00:51

u only get pvp rating from pvp(player versus player) and a certain pvp rating is needed for certain quests.example.quest A says.u must have a pvp rating of 1500 to start this quest

#19 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2007 - 18:10

Is there a list of Items anywhere with what level you can use it?

As in just a quick list to see what I can use for the next level so I can look it up faster at the Auction House.

IM A NEWBIE, is there a list of item that say where the item found? plz ansaw
me back :)

Yes -

www.fallenswordguide.com/items

In fact, you can find most things on that site, including realm maps - so make it your best friend. :lol:

#20 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2007 - 16:29

They lost a couple of levels. Don't worry - the players gets no bonus from the items as they are too low a level.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: