Item and Level tips

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 fs_krypkill

fs_krypkill
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:00

Hi, I've just started and I wondered, how to get a bigger backpack. :?

http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=32154

#42 fs_theggold

fs_theggold
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2007 - 19:24

where are Darmov the Great (Elite)s

#43 fs_alaskarulz

fs_alaskarulz
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:03

everytime I look at auctions I only see "ended" auctions and I can't find any
auctions open is there a way to find them faster?

#44 marc513

marc513

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:33

no theres not u can get some in the upgrade for 1 fsp for 25 stamina

#45 marc513

marc513

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:32

welcome

#46 Onemanmob

Onemanmob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 18:23

im a newbie and i need 2 know how can i find weapons or armor in the auction house that is good for my lvl? :shock:

Go to the auction house and set your preferances to within your level or lower. then find what you need and bid on those items. If you have any other questions about this send me a pm and I will explain it. :)

#47 Willoughby

Willoughby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 22:35

when my stamina is finished what do I do?
and how I get in a guilt?

Now you have to wait for your stmina to recharge, if you mouseover the icon of the blue boot, next to your name underneath the fallen sword logo, you will get info on how many stamina you gain / hour and when your next stamina gain is due.

As for guilds, there are recruitment threads here:
http://forum.fallens...ewforum.php?f=2

Good luck with the game :)

4re39x.jpg
That's how long I've been waiting for this game.

#48 fs_firewing22

fs_firewing22
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:54

onli way to buy items is to buy it at "buy now" prices.... get instantly within 10mins.... there no other way :shock:

how to craft peircing blade?

#49 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2008 - 21:46

onli way to buy items is to buy it at "buy now" prices.... get instantly within 10mins.... there no other way :shock:

how to craft peircing blade?

You don't have to only bid at the buy now price you can always bid at the minimum buy price, and wiat till it expires. Your choice

To craft your blade, look on the left hand side of your screen and you will see the actions tab....click that and look down to see 'crafting' link. Click on that and read the instructions 'carefully' on that page, and then you will be able to craft your blade.

NOTE: You need FSP to craft---if you do not know this.

#50 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2008 - 23:21

how do i play???????

---First of all read all the stickied threads....this one you have posted in is a stickied thread.

---You do not have to read all the posts, just the first post that you see, this contains a lot of useful information, and can help you understand the game better.

---I advise you to read the tutorial aswell, just to check for extra things, which you do not understand.

http://www.fallenswo...hp?cmd=tutorial

~~~Here is the link to the Fallensword Guide, this gives you the maps, and also where you should be to level.....

http://forum.fallens...opic.php?t=8634

----The first thing you want is items, which you can loot of the creatures that you kill, you also gain gold so you can buy them in the AH (Auction House)~~This can be found on the left hand side of the screen in the 'Actions' tab.

----Since you are a level 1, you need to be in 'The Mountain Path'. You can see that it shows you the levels of where you need to go at what level.

It may seem difficult but when you get use to the game, everything will just be very easy to you....it is possible, look at my level and you can see that I am able to level from where you started to now. :wink:

Feel free to post in the forum again for any more problems and questions, which may occur. :wink:

#51 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2008 - 17:57

I don't understand this quote I read: "To level up quicker Do this. For level 4s get the Frostbite Set. It gives you a power.Elite Hunter gives you more EXP and it will be at the Max already. 5s Get the Infernus Set. Lv.3s Try to get the Blade of Falgar u will need it!"

What is the Frostbite Set and where do I find it? Where is the Elite Hunter, or the Inferunus Set, and where are Blades of Falgar?

Thanks!

~~~Firstly the Frostbite set, can be found in the auction house, however I advise you to get the infernus set, as it is more recommended for your level.

----The Elite Hunter, is an enhancement, which is given when you are wearing the full set of armour required. To kow whether you have the full set of a particular armour, it appears on a pop-up; when you keep your mouse over a certain item, it will give you the pop-up.

----Not all items belong to sets, though those that do, have the names of the ones you need to make up the set on the pop-up.

----When you are wearing one of these items from the set, it lights up in green writing, if you do not have an item vurrently being worn from the set the writing will be harder to see, a lighter and less viewable colour.

----By wearing all the items from a set you gain 'extra' bonuses, this also includes the enhancement 'Elite Hunter'. This gives you 20% extra XP, gained from creature kills.

~~~The blade of falgar can be founf in the Auction House, although at your level i recommend, the 'Piercing Blade'. All items can be found in the Auction House, which is situated on the left hand side of your screen...in the 'Actions Tab'. Click on this tab and it will expand, and show you a link to auctions.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to post on the forum again. :wink:

#52 fs_aliane

fs_aliane
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:37

is there anyway to sell items you loot off monsters to an npc or a shop of some sort?

The short answer is no.

Your options with items you aren't using are:

1) Sell them to other players via the Auction House (see Actions).

2) Trade them to other players using Send Player or Secure Trade.

3) Don't Drop anything that's a "Quest Item", until you've found out about which quest it is - you may need to give the item to an npc as part of the quest. (I have lost count of the newbies who drop a quest item only to discover they need it later).

4) Drop and Destroy them.

#53 Neamhain99

Neamhain99

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:10

Scroll over the item and read all the information provided in the box. It is probably a higher level than you are so you need to level up to be able to use it. It may also be a quest item.

#54 fs_rulen

fs_rulen
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:08

how you guys i jus started today and i need some help. i hav a few questions.
question 1: can you get items without buying?
question 2: if you can get items without buying them how?
question 3: are there anymore things you can attack besides rats?
question 4: if you can attack oter things besides rats where are they?
question 5: does it take a long time to make a ton of cash?

1. Yes
2. From creature drops. (these happen randomly but will a find item will help the droprate)
3. Yes there are plenty of creatures as you go along.
4. www.fallenswordguide.com This website tells you where the realms are and how to get there. along with quests, items, and creatures.
5. Yes and no. If you donate to the game you can easily level quickly or you can simply work at it. at my level you can make a decent sized amount of gold in a short amount of time.

#55 fs_zangetsu99

fs_zangetsu99
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:13

Leveling up

At level 1 you have 1 point in each of the major stats.

Each time you level up you get 2 points to spend where you wish (best areas are HP, attack and damage at low levels).

Items

Each item has 2 points per item level which is spent on stats, rare items and better items have enchanments on them, legendary items have 5 more points spent on stats and very high enchantments.

You have 9 slots for items filling all of them with items of your level will give you 10 times the stat points of someone at the same level with no items at all.

The Stats

Attack: your chance to hit compared with opponents defence rating.

Defense: chance to avoid being hit compared to opponents attack rating.

Armor: Damage reduction (there is a little variablity here).

Damage: Damage rating (there is a little variablity here).

Hitpoints: amount of damage you can take before you die.

Skills

At each level you will also get 5 skill points which you can spend on various skills the best idea is to make sure you have 100 skill points saved up by level 25 and then put all 100 into the adept learner skill this skill allows you to gain 20% more experience for each kill

Other good skills are find item, fury, treasure hunter

There is more I suppose but this is a good place to start

When you buy something from auction house, it takes few minutes before it arrives.

After it arrives, it arrives to your items mail box. This will be told by green text to you, and by clicking that green text you get to taht mail box.

Then clicking item in your mail box, it will be transferred to your backpack, provided there is space for it (if you dont have space for it, click profile, on items click manage, and then drop something or you can put something on auction)

After that you click profile, and then you should see that item in your backpack. now click that item, and it should go to its place automatically and disarm the old item, if you had one.

Notice there is minimum level in items, that you need to be to use them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: