NEWBIES! Click here before doing anything else! FAQ's

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 fs_arinium

fs_arinium
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2007 - 16:12

I am now level 25 and ever since I started I have received messages from random players asking to buy my FSP..

example: "Hi I will buy all the FSP you have! I will give you 5,000 Gold each for them! would you like to sell?"

I dont blame players trying to get a cheap FSP or two, but compared to the Market Place prices.. this is daylight robbery!..

PLEASE NEWBS! dont ever sell your FSP for anything less than 40,000 Gold, if you need some Gold, check the Shoutbox on the Fallensword "Home" page, there are usually players there willing to offer you a reasonable price.

IMPORTANT: The price of FSP is always changing, so always check the Marketplace, before selling your FSP's.. to ensure you get a price around the current value :D

And I thought I would add the links for many FAQ's from new players that I have in my Guild..

All credit should go to the players that created this info :D

Where to train/hunt for your level
http://forum.fallens...opic.php?t=8634

How to get to your destination
http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=27569

Maps/Quests/Items and Creatures of FallenSword
http://www.fallenswordguide.com

#2 fs_rockerion

fs_rockerion
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2007 - 18:13

That is a very nice thing from you to do but I am willing to bet that 90% of the newbies will ignore your thread and head for the ones that say free gold or free items or stuff like that.

#3 fs_arinium

fs_arinium
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2007 - 19:29

I think you may be right Rockerion, but if it saves one or two new players from being taken advantage of then I suppose that is better than nothing :D

#4 fs_piratemike

fs_piratemike
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2007 - 19:35

Nice post.

~~ STICKIED ~~

#5 fs_arinium

fs_arinium
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2007 - 22:52

"Sticky" means that this thread will stay towards the top of the Newbie section, making it easier to find, Im glad you found it useful :D

#6 fs_dolfie

fs_dolfie
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2007 - 20:27

Thank you for helping a Noob out. 8)

#7 allenplay

allenplay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 18:32

[quote name="Arinium"]I am now level 25 and ever since I started I have received messages from random players asking to buy my FSP..

example: "Hi I will buy all the FSP you have! I will give you 5,000 Gold each for them! would you like to sell?"

I dont blame players trying to get a cheap FSP or two, but compared to the Market Place prices.. this is daylight robbery!..

PLEASE NEWBS! dont ever sell your FSP for anything less than 25,000 Gold (more like 35,000 lately), if you need some Gold, check the Shoutbox on the Fallensword "Home" page, there are usually players there willing to offer you a reasonable price.

Nobody asked me for FSP?!
Posted Image

Okay, okay.
If newbs sell for 25k, it's likely they will get stolen, but great guide though.

#8 fs_arinium

fs_arinium
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2007 - 20:49

The point was that if a new player needs Gold, then they need to sell FSP, so just giving them an idea of a reasonable price. It is probable that if Gold is needed, it would be to spend in the AH, so hopefully they would not be sitting on that 25k :D

#9 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2007 - 22:13

nooo! why did you tell them not to sell it for 25k each?!?! :evil: jk jk

really helpful but as Rockerion said most newbs will ignore this

#10 fs_arinium

fs_arinium
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2007 - 23:47

Hmmm.. let me check my logs for your name Deemer . . . .

Yep.. there it is.. "I will buy your FSP for 2,500 Gold each! dont miss out on this once in a lifetime offer!" :wink:

Jokes :lol:

#11 fs_arinium

fs_arinium
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:20

At the moment you could get around 30,000 Gold for 1FSP, the best way is to keep checking the shoutbox until you see a player offering a price you are happy with, then Secure Trade them :D

#12 fs_faebie

fs_faebie
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2007 - 16:47

in a sense, it`s simply their own fault for giving away their stuff before checking what it`s worth.

MMTB

(Moar Money Than Brains)

#13 fs_arinium

fs_arinium
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2007 - 14:26

THNX for all the usefull info stuff like this makes learning alot smoother

again thnx for everyones time and effort to hlpin us noobs.

Your very welcome, glad you found this useful :wink:

#14 fs_arinium

fs_arinium
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2007 - 23:38

Hi everyone...I'm a nOober and have absolutly 0 idea of anything.....and theres MILLIONS of forums...and can someone tell me the important things I should know?

Try here: http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=18620

And also try reading the Tutorial, found in the top-right of your screen when logged into the game :wink:

#15 fs_raglan

fs_raglan
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:05

in the stats bit in profile, how on earth does my 'level' go up so i can use better equipment?

i am a newbie n hav been playin for 1 hr

1 hour???

Damn you lvled up quickly :shock:

ok, it says my inventory is full, what do i do? i dont know how to sell the items...

Sell them on the auction house; click on the tab that says 'actions' (its on your left) and then select 'auction house' under that.

Have a good time selling (or dropping)

#16 fs_arinium

fs_arinium
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2007 - 00:10

in the stats bit in profile, how on earth does my 'level' go up so i can use better equipment?

i am a newbie n hav been playin for 1 hr

Everytime you kill a creature you gain experience (XP) once you reach enough XP you gain a level.

Your level, and how much XP is needed for the next level can be viewed on the bar at the top of your screen :)

#17 fs_arinium

fs_arinium
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2007 - 00:13

ok, it says my inventory is full, what do i do? i dont know how to sell the items...

You can either sell them or just destroy them.

To sell an item click "Actions" then "Auction House" then click the "Create Auction" button (the rest is simple)

To destroy an item, view your profile then click "Manage" in your backpack, select the items you want to destroy, then confirm.

#18 fs_arinium

fs_arinium
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:39

ive been doin those "free" fsp things(uestionares and everything) but i havent gotten my pts...ive waited over a week by now and im gwtting angry...what else can i do for fsp?

Unfortunately, not all the Free FSP offers work. Other ways to get FSP...

1. Donate to the game.
2. Recruit others to the game (using your recruitment link) 3FSP per new player.
3. Save your Gold and buy them in the marketplace.
4. Hunt Elites, sell the items they drop in the Auction House.
5. Buy items low and sell them high! use the profit to buy FSP.

At your level you should have no problem playing the game without FSP, so start saving now for the future.. hope this helps :wink:

#19 fs_pensativa

fs_pensativa
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2007 - 00:40

This Tutorial should help explain gameplay to you a little bit, poohy.

#20 fs_arinium

fs_arinium
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:12

they see me mowin my front lawn
look at me i'm white&nerdy :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You only need to post once and ask your question, be patient and it will be answered..

This Guide to starting the game is simple to follow..

http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=37620

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: