NEWBIES! Click here before doing anything else! FAQ's

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 fs_pensativa

fs_pensativa
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2007 - 01:59

This Tutorial should help explain gameplay to you a little bit, bluegirl.

#22 Willoughby

Willoughby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 20:34

If you want to wage your personal war take it to PM, this area of the forum is for providing help to new players, not sniping at each other, post unrelated to the topic will be removed and attempts to resurect the argument in the topic will be considered a deliberate hijacking of the thread which is against forum rules.

RULES OF CONDUCT

The following rules govern basic interaction within the Fallen Sword game and the Fallen Sword forums. Please be aware that failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in the termination of your Fallen Sword game account according to the Fallen Sword User Agreement.

Deliberate hijacking of threads is not allowed. Sometimes threads simply evolve to go off the original topic. This is normal and perfectly acceptable. There is, however, a natural course of posting where this happens. Players deliberately going off the topic in a thread in order to change the purpose of that thread is not allowed.

EDIT: Posts leading to this warning have been removed, this post will remain as a reminder to those concerned.

4re39x.jpg
That's how long I've been waiting for this game.

#23 Onemanmob

Onemanmob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 21:09

These are all good resources. I have made a site for noobs that combines as much of the relevant data floating around such as the sites you mentioned and more. I call it Fallen Sword Answers. :)

#24 Cathbadh

Cathbadh

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 01:50

Quick question...whered the "Where to Hunt/Train" thread go? Im trying to set something up for a new guild member.
Sent him the "How do I get to" color coded instead.
Just curious.

Hopefully it will be back later today, unfortunately it needed moderating.

DodgeThissig04.jpg

#25 fs_dolfie

fs_dolfie
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2007 - 13:48

Thank you for helping a Noob out. 8)

kwan enybothy gief mii vree FPS's plaese tank yuu!
serious now, i was n00b

#26 Willoughby

Willoughby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:27

well this post is good but in the other game that i played they give u 50 of their "special currency" in their case Gems for signing up. and once u get more than that 50 u can sell them. it's much like this game but in a sence slightly better because u can actually see ur person :wink: :wink: anyways i think it would be better if you got the same type of deal here.

Game link removed - Please do not advertise rival games in this forum - Hassle

4re39x.jpg

#27 Willoughby

Willoughby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 15:24

Heh :)

Bump is when someone is moving a post back to the top of the list so it receives more attention, or isn't forgotten. Forum rules state that you cannot bump a post within 12 hours of the last post in it.

4re39x.jpg

#28 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2008 - 20:00

hello! i'm new to the game and i have doubts on how to get fsp and specially what to do when my backpack is full and i can't loot any more items! can i enlarge my backpack?? or do i really have to destroy the items to gather new ones?? please answer!!!

You can sell them in auction, although you don't have to have all the items you loot.

Some you can equip the rest you can just drop and destroy.

FSP's can be obtained by buying them using the pay methods, using gold you have collected by killing creatures and buying FSP's in the marketplace, which you should be able to find. Or you can do the free offers for your area.

You can enlarge your backpack using FSP's, but it isn't necessary, if you want you can, although, i'd recommend you to use FSP's to increase your max stamina, you can decide all this once you lvl up more and get more use to the game :P :wink:

#29 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2008 - 20:52

i've always thought that fsp were useful, so i never sold them anywhere except the market. i made quite a bit of money on e market that way. :)

Yes you're right they are useful, especially when you gain to higher lvl, it is good to keep FSP's to increase your max stamina...and possibly other useful upgrades.

The merketplace is a good way to sell FSP's, I am glad you made a lot of gold out of it. lol :wink:

#30 Neamhain99

Neamhain99

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 12:15

You need to go to the quest location in this case the elven halls. To find information on quests, items, creatures and maps check out the fallensword guide here is the link for this quest http://www.fallenswo... ... php?id=184

#31 fs_narns

fs_narns
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2008 - 14:48

Well I'm pretty new and I found this topic and it is helpful. Lol the person that started me playing had to go offline for a bit and I was stuck trying to figure things out on my own. Was pretty funny actually. But this stuff will help a lot. Thanks!

#32 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2008 - 23:52

That is a very nice thing from you to do but I am willing to bet that 90% of the newbies will ignore your thread and head for the ones that say free gold or free items or stuff like that.

Posted Image

...Why may I aks have you posted both that and that here, this is technically a stickied thread for new players having difficulties and asking questions about the game....your post is not very nice to post here, please keep it to yourself.

#33 Neamhain99

Neamhain99

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:54

I am still level 1 and I ran out of stamina,AND I CAN'T MOVE!!!!!

How do I get stamina? :(

Your stamina recharges a little bit every hour so you just need to wait. You can also increase you max stamina and stamina gain per hour in upgrades.

#34 Neamhain99

Neamhain99

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:56

how can i buy on the Auction House? i only can bid :(

You have to bid on the item and then wait till the time runs out on the auction. Whoever has the highest bid on the item when it ends gets it. If you don't want to wait then you can bid the buy now amount.

#35 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2008 - 22:59

what am I supposed to do, I used to be lvl 6, now because of some The etheral guardian (elite) Im lvl 1! I cant even post on general discussion, and I lost 2000 gold and 4351 exp so Now Im lvl 1!

---I'm afraid you wil have to level again. There are creatures that are (eiltes) (seuper elites) (legendary) (champion) These, have higher stats and are a little harder to kill than your average creature in your realm.

---Since at your level you should be able to level rather quickly again, make sure you don't click on any of those types of creatures, and check their stats before attacking to compare them to yours...

----It is unfortunate, but you'll get there again i am sure. :wink:

Feel free to post in the forum again to ask for anymore help. :wink:

#36 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2008 - 23:30

I want to get rid of my account on this game and cant seem to figure out a way to do it. I need help.

Your account can't be deleted. :wink:

You only have to log off and never log back on again....your account will become inactive on it's own.

#37 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 18:15

Nice post.

~~ STICKIED ~~

It was stickied but the original author of the post has had his account terminated.......
Posted Image

#38 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2008 - 18:20

oh well, either way this thread is REALLY outdated and my guide is way better then this :twisted: .

#39 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2008 - 17:49

good topic

why ur bumping this old outdated topic ?

This thread should be locked as there are better tuts then this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: