Have any question ? Read this Q&A thread !!

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#1 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2008 - 22:57

======================================================
OK guys i will need your help to give me all possible Q&A to questions that
new players keep asking every time. This way you save the time to explain
the whole thing. And please when submitting Q&A tell me in what
category it goes to.

To new players, if there is no answer to your question here then please
post here to get your answer asap.
======================================================

====================
Personal Question
====================

Q1- How do I start to play ?
A1- Click on "World" then "World Map" then click on "Misty Mountain" .

Q2- I don't know how to play, can anyone teach me how ?
A2- Read this guide to learn how to play quickly. It also has picture to help you learn faster.

Q3- Is there a Fallen Sword Guides which tell mes all kind of infos ?
A3- Here are some guides that i recommend you using it :
Mowglick Guide (For how to get to next area)
Fallen Sword Guide (For how to find items, monsters, etc...)
Fallen Sword Answer . (For knowing where to fight the next monster for your level and what best set to wear)

Q4- How do I get more stamina ?
A4- Every 1 hour, a portion of your stamina is refilled.

Q5- How can I hunt creature longer ?
A5- Buy upgrading +10 maximum stamina in the "Upgrade" tab.

Q6- What are Legendary creatures ?
A6- Legendary creatures are special one of its kind creatures that can only be found in legendary events only.

Q7- How can I find the legendary creatures or when will they appear ?
A7- You can't find them as they cannot be found like common enemies. They appear in Legendary Event only and HCS staffs will notify us in the "Home Page" when will it happens.

Q8- What is Elite Hunter ? And can I combine it with Adept Learner ?
A8- Elite Hunter can be gotten when you obtained and wore a "Sets" items. Elite Hunter gives you 20% more XP from creatures killed.
Yes, you can combine Elite Hunter enhancement with Adept Learner to gain even more % per kills.

Q9- How do I buy items for my level ?
A9- You can buy items in Auction House (AH) . Click on "Preference" in the AH and set the minimum and maximum level of the item you want of your level.

Q10- How do I sell my items ?
A10- Just follow these steps here :

Action -> AH -> Create Auction -> Choose Item -> Choose prices you want -> Your item will be auctioned.

Q11- I really messed up with my account and I want to start again, but HCS cannot allow me to make 2 accounts. What should I do ?
A11- Simple, submit a ticket explaining to HCS staff why you want to restart again and wait for their reply if they agree to allow you to make a new account. But beware by doing so, your current account will be terminated if you want to make a new one.

Q12- How do I equip items i get from creatures and Auction House ?
A12- To equip items, click on Character > Profile > then click on the item to equip it.

Q13- What are Buffs, aren't they called Skills ? Where can i find it ?
A13- Buffs are another word we use for Skills. Click on Character > Skills , you'll see you'll have 3 type of skills (buffs) .

Offense Skill : Specialize in increasing your attack and damage as well as lowering enemies defenses.

Defense Skill : Specialize in increasing your defense and armors and also give you powerful shields to protect yourself.

Special Buff : Specialize in misc. stuff like increasing XP and Golds rate and enhance buffs and potions and items......

Q14- I cannot use the skill or allocate points in it, why is that ?
A14- When your in the skill page you'll see that on the left side of the skill page you'll see that you need to be on that level before you can allocate and use that particular skill.

Q15- I see a line connecting to other skills in Offense and Defense skill pages, why is that ?
A15- It means that you need to 1st add 10 or 15 points on the 1st skill that is connected before you can use the next line of skill.

Q16- What are Enhancement ? What do they do ?
A16- Click on this link here to learn more about Enhancement.

Q17- What are Combat Set ? How much minimum space do i need ?
A17- Combat Set is used to quickly get items you want for such ocassion like PvP, Hunting, Defending, etc... You'll need to have atleast +10 backack space.

Q18- How do I delete items ?
A18- There is 2 ways to do that :
a) During hunting press on "Manage Backpack (Hotkey = B)" and delete items you want.
B) Press Character > Profile > Manage Backpack > Delete items you want.

Q19- How do I PM (Private Message) ?
A19- Just follow these steps :

Action > Send Message > Type Player Name > Type Message > Then lastly Send Message.

Q20- How do i leave my current guild im in ?
A20- To leave your current guild press :

Management > Look at "Statistic" > Click "Leave Guild" to leave guild.

Q21- What is Legendary Event ?
A21- LE is a special event from the HCS that occurs ever 3 - 9 months where they release special class creature known as "Legendary Creature" where they drop special set called "Legendary Set" which is much more powerful then the regular Elite sets (but not as good as Super Elite sets) !!

Q22- How do I stop making a person bugging me with PMs ?
A22- Simple just follow these steps :

Profile > Logs > Manage Ignore List > Type name of player then click "Add Player" .

====================
Guild Question
====================

Q1- How do I make a guild ?
A1- You require to be level 25 and have to pay 10 FSP in order to make a guild.
Advice : Do not make a guild if you're not ready to pay lots of FSP and keep the guild active.

Q2- How do I make my guild better ?
A2- Yes, by investing FSP into the guild then click on "Guild" then "Upgrade" and you'll have a list of upgrades for you to improve your guild.

Q3- If the Guild Founder doesn't come online anymore how do we replace him ?
A3- If the founder has to be inactive for 2 weeks or more then a guild member must press "Mutiny" button in the top management page. The person who pressed "Mutiny" will have 24 hours to get more than 50% of the guild to vote for mutiny and then the person who initiated the mutiny will become the new Guild Founder.

====================
FSP Question
====================

Q1- At what level do I need FSP ?
A1- You'll start needing FSP around level 50. At that point it will be difficult without a good upgrades.

Q2- Why is 1 FSP too expensive ?
A2- Well the economy prices of FSP is player-driven so it constantly keep changing prices months after months after years and so on....

Q3- What do people mean by buying/selling location ?
A3- Well people who found creature with the rank "Super-Elite (in red color)" they tend to sell it location. By selling location I mean in which Name of creature/Realm you are in/the co-ordinate it is in (x, y) . And those people who buying the location they will pay 2 FSP payment, 1st payment when they actually see the SE in the specified location, 2nd payment is when the player kills the SE and gets a drop or not. An ideal way of making FSP fast.

Q4- Whom do I sell the SE location to ?
A4- There are many players whom buy SE location but here are some most trustworthy players you can depend on :

---TDA
---Joe777
---tawniteamo
---dreptile
---Phool

These players here you can count on selling to.

Q5- Which FSP offers should I do ?
A5- You can do any offers you like that are available to you.
Advice : Do not do the PAY offers as there are 80% chance you might not get the FSP.

Q6- I always keep getting this message :

We're sorry!

This offer is not available in your area.
You will be redirected shortly.

Why is that ?
A6- Thats because the offer your doing is not available to your country. Each offer has a country flag next to it, if your not in the same country as the flag shows then you can't do these offer.

====================
Abuse Question
====================

Q1- I saw a person with multiple names like DJ1, DJ2, DJ3, DJ4 . Are we allowed to have more then 1 account ?
A1- No, we are not allowed to have more then 1 account, submit a ticket to the HCS staff about it to BAN that player.
Unless your account got banned and you still like to play the game, notify the HCS in the support site and discuss you want to continue playing in a new account.

Q2- I received a PM saying that he is an admin and i was chosen winner of lots of FSP or Gold or etc... and requires me to give my username and password to get my prize. Is this for real ?
A2- No, do not believe anyone saying that. The game admins do not ask players for their username and password as they own this game and can login into anyones account without the players consent. Just submit a ticket to HCS about this to BAN that player.

Q3- I spotted someone trying to sell an account. Can anyone do that ?
A3- No selling account for currency of another online game is illegal and also a scam attempt. Submit a ticket to HCS to BAN that player.

Q4- Is there a thread shows me tips to avoid and report suspicious players ?
A4- Yes there is, just click on THIS LINK to learn more.

#2 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2008 - 22:58

Reserved for page 2 Q&A

#3 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:24

View World <4.1>
=============
View World will immediately take you where you are

This is what I see, but it still doesn't answer my question how to find some equally level monsters.

No that thread is a guide for not knowing how to play.

Heres the answer your looking for :

Q- Is there a Fallen Sword Guides which tell mes all kind of infos ?
A- Here are some guides that i recommend you using it :
Mowglick Guide (For how to get to next area)
Fallen Sword Guide (For how to find items, monsters, etc...)
Fallen Sword Answer . (For knowing where to fight the next monster for your level)

#4 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:39

np , if you have any more question post here and i will try to answer your question.

#5 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2008 - 13:17

Thanks for da sticky DJ :D .

#6 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2008 - 20:26

How do you sell items...like lvl 1 weps a amulets cause i know noone wants to bid on those :roll:

you can sell you items in Auction House (a.k.a AH) . Click on :

Action -> AH -> Create Auction -> Choose Item -> Choose prices you want -> your item will be auctioned until some1 buys it from you.

#7 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 14:29

Well mutiny needs the votes of all members in the guild, but if no one is on then theres no hope in saving or take over the guild. Its best that you find another guild.

#8 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 21:24

how do u go to ur inventory

Read Personal Question #2, read the tutorial about how to attack monsters.

#9 fs_seleka

fs_seleka
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2008 - 02:02

I'm still new at this, what does buff mean????

#10 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:59

buffs are another word we use for skills. If you click on Character > Skills , you'll see you'll have 3 type of skills (buffs) .

Offense Skill : Specialize in increasing your attack and damage as well as lowering enemies defenses.

Defense Skill : Specialize in increasing your defense and armors and also give you powerful shields to protect yourself.

Special Buff : Specialize in misc. stuff like increasing XP and Golds rate and enhance buffs and potions and items......

#11 fs_seleka

fs_seleka
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:16

Alright thanks :)

#12 fs_wishen

fs_wishen
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2008 - 20:28

if i dont play, my account is deleted???

#13 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2008 - 22:35

Nope. Your account wont be deleted if u been away even for a year.

#14 fs_wishen

fs_wishen
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:06

Nope. Your account wont be deleted if u been away even for a year.

Thanks!

#15 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 15:03

np mate ;) .

#16 Neamhain99

Neamhain99

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 18:09

It increases the amount of gold stolen from another player when you defeat then in pvp

#17 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 19:18

It increases the amount of gold stolen from another player when you defeat then in pvp

What he said ;) .

#18 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 23:24

Is it possible to fight more than 1 creature at a time and if so, how?

no you cant, but Hoofmaster (game admin) did say he might add a attack all creature button.

#19 Neamhain99

Neamhain99

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 00:13

What he said ;) .

What SHE said :D

#20 fs_monchou

fs_monchou
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:23

I got quest items by chance. Are they worth keeping?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: