Have any question ? Read this Q&A thread !!

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#21 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:24

I got quest items by chance. Are they worth keeping?

Some yes, some no. Go read Personal question #3 and click on Fallen Sword Guide and search the item u have to find out for what quest it is.

#22 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 14:33

you can buy stamina for fsps on the upgrade page

#23 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 16:07

you can buy stamina for fsps on the upgrade page

what he said :D .

#24 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 14:08

there is no trial version of the game.. its totally free.. so send a ticket to support center (button on the top right corner) and tell them and they fix it for you.

#25 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 16:36

press character up to your left and then preferences and at the bottom you have change password.

#26 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2008 - 20:26

you have bank under actions in the leftframe :)
and there is no bad questions, just bad answers and i hope mine was a good one :wink:

#27 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2008 - 23:15

you hunt monsters :) check under world in the leftframe. there you can go around and find monsters to kill.
Also check http://wiki.fallensw...x.php/Main_Page
for good guides :)

#28 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2008 - 00:07

Did he join by clicking a link you posted to him?

If yes, then he needs to first reach. Level 25, to get 2 FSP's

Here are the Level Requirements:

Recruit reaches level 25:-2
Recruit reaches level 50:-6
Recruit reaches level 75:-10
Recruit reaches level 100:-12

#29 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:12

well you told him to do it but he didnt... if he did and joined then he should be under your Active player you have recruited link.. it still says 0 players recruited. (its just above allies). so he didnt use your link, so you wont get any fsps sorry.. and did you use the same computer? or a computer from the same household, if you use the same ip then you wont get any fsps either...

sent this to you ingame to.

#30 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2008 - 15:53

Important Announcment !!
===================

Sorry to say this but my internet is currently being f-cuked up (again T_T ) so i won't be able to be online . So Elhmor, EvilLove and any other ppl who helps the newbies can you take care of theire question while i get my internet back ? Thank you !!

#31 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2008 - 18:21

Important Announcment !!
===================

Sorry to say this but my internet is currently being f-cuked up (again T_T ) so i won't be able to be online . So Elhmor, EvilLove and any other ppl who helps the newbies can you take care of theire question while i get my internet back ? Thank you !!

sure badjoe we help them :wink: (well i help anyway, can tell the others what to do)

poger55 well you make it the same way that you do any other website... and then just put the link in your guildpage on FS :D

#32 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:27

i have replied to you in a pm already

#33 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2008 - 00:04

in the map there are locations on some maps that gives quest. if you check the www.fallenswordguide.com you can serch for every quest.
it always comes up a text and stuff where you can accept the quest if you like or just move on if you dont want it. if you get on one of those locations you wont miss it i promise 8)

#34 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 14:08

i can't figure out how to recruit players for extra fsp. :( i tried it but all it says is to copy/paste.

This is how it works :

1- You copy and paste the recruit links into other forums post or siggy.

2- Then if some1 joins the game through ur link you will get a notification saying you recruited a new player.

3- Help that new recruit to reach certain level (It is explained at recruit section of the game) to get FSP.

#35 fs_monchou

fs_monchou
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:03

have a question about PVP; I just saw in another thread this is an important part of the game; but I've always been reluctant to attack players, though they have no such problem in attacking me (I have a list, they'll see...). anyway, could I have a brief on why it's important?

#36 fs_elhmor

fs_elhmor
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:13

well its no more important than you make it, i have never PvP:ed once.. sure i have hit bountys but thats just to gain the medal in the end :D .
So if you dont want to pvp then dont.. In my guild there is only one person that pvp... so you sure dont need to if you dont want to. Thats up to you :wink:

things that are good is that you can gain Gold and pvp points.
Things that are bad that you are almost sure to get bountyed back and loose Lvl and xp hehe

#37 Neamhain99

Neamhain99

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 00:33

Click on character on the left near the top and click on log

#38 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2008 - 15:59

I can't find anywhere in the wiki or the forum that says what in the heck a combat set is under the character upgrade section. I spent my 5 FSP and can't for the life of me figure out what it did.

Yah sorry bout that, i was going to add it but i forget to do that in my guide thread.

Combat Set is used to quickly get set of items you want for such ocassion like PvP, Hunting, Defending, etc... but you'll need to have atleast +10 backack space to be able to use Combat Set.

#39 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2008 - 16:45

Important Announcement !!
===================

Hey all im back and FINALLY my internet problem has been resolved.

#40 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2008 - 16:49

@rb28 and manidu : I think you guys are at the beginning area use the links in Personal Question #3 to help you where the best area to hunt.

Q3- Is there a Fallen Sword Guides which tell mes all kind of infos ?
A3- Here are some guides that i recommend you using it :
Mowglick Guide (For how to get to next area)
Fallen Sword Guide (For how to find items, monsters, etc...)
Fallen Sword Answer . (For knowing where to fight the next monster for your level and what best set to wear)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: