Easiest way to gain XP / Golds / FSP

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Poll: How good is this guide ? (51 member(s) have cast votes)

How good is this guide ?

1. Good !! (105 votes [73.43%])

Percentage of vote: 73.43%

2. Bad !! (38 votes [26.57%])

Percentage of vote: 26.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 21:40

NOO
I lost 251 gold :( i thought you could cancel bids and i placed 2 bids on the same thing ...One was 25 gold and another 251:'(

You don't really know how much gold you've lost until you sell the extra one. Basic accounting. :wink:

Badjoe, how about rewriting that section on surveys? It should say something like, "Surveys and free offers can either be a great use of your time or a terrible waste, because you won't know if you actually will get any FSP for your time until after you've spent it. Players have reported anything from a 30% chance of return to 80%. Do note that most free FSP offers require you to have a credit card and give the sponsoring company real life information, and many involve signing up for paid services. If you want to get truly free FSP, be careful which offers you accept!"

Or maybe i could do this :

5- Completing Free FSP offers (Chances of getting FSP is 50% chance) . Advertiser offers are
provided on an "as-is" basis, no guarantee is made for the crediting of any offer, and no-party
can be held responsible for any offer not credited, or crediting errors.

#22 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 21:52

Or maybe i could do this :

5- Completing Free FSP offers (Chances of getting FSP is 50% chance) . Advertiser offers are provided on an "as-is" basis, no guarantee is made for the crediting of any offer, and no-party can be held responsible for any offer not credited, or crediting errors.

Sure, but seriously, look at what you just wrote. That's legalese. I guarantee you we will get players saying, "what does that really mean?"

I am suggesting that you underscore the two most important aspects from a consumer advocacy point of view (that you might lose your personal info and that you might not get anything) in plain English.

The person decides what info to give. some offers requires you to give infos to get FSP and if the player doesn't to give out his personal info thats his decision......

#23 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2008 - 17:17

wwo ne1 who hasnt figured all this out must be retarded no duh u gotta kill things for exp... :evil:

Its impolite to call someone retarded !! Please refrain yourself from using vulgar language or the game admins might ban you for this.

#24 Onemanmob

Onemanmob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 22:53

This is a good starter guide. 8) Can I include it in my website? I would make a conotation that it was created by badjoe, of course. :wink:

#25 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2008 - 06:57

i need fsp but im too poor to afford in real money and gold in Fallen Sword.........lol

You do not need FSP at your level atm, once you reach level 50 then you'll need to start using FSP.

#26 fs_rocketship

fs_rocketship
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:49

u cant sell items to a NPC right?

no, you cant sell to NPCs

#27 Mlafou

Mlafou

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 05 July 2008 - 17:48

I have found the free FSP sites to be a waste of my time, and will not further waste said time lol.

other thing you can do is PVP, Pray at the temple for a slim chance for some FSP. Temple you have to be lvl 10 or above. PVP.. well your just taking chances that you are good enough, and have enough gold to get in.

#28 Zukira

Zukira

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 22 July 2008 - 18:56

*nudge*

zukira.gif

|| signature rotates, artists varied ||

Fan my art on Facebook  || Deviant Art || Chat on Irc

When in doubt, lean to the side of mercy.

- Cevantes

#29 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:50

Bumpo. O.o

#30 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 13:15

Lol again you bumped it for meh :) .

#31 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:34

bump

#32 Prezze

Prezze

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 15:33

I have found the free FSP sites to be a waste of my time, and will not further waste said time lol.

other thing you can do is PVP, Pray at the temple for a slim chance for some FSP. Temple you have to be lvl 10 or above. PVP.. well your just taking chances that you are good enough, and have enough gold to get in.

Basicly you find it a loss of time, yet others would love to have the ability to gain free fsp.

And others love the fact that they sometimes have an offer that works. Don't forget that it's actually handing out money if you get an fsp from an offer.

#33 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2008 - 18:25

bump

#34 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2008 - 21:07

bump

#35 fs_fogrizzle

fs_fogrizzle
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2008 - 19:27

lmao...

#36 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2008 - 22:09

Read Eet >.<

#37 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2008 - 14:35

Nyanzu 0_o

#38 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2008 - 14:56

Bump

#39 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2008 - 21:59

aww man someone stole 2000 gold pieces from me vfrom the ah!no fair its been like an hour!

If your item hasn't come through then yo can send a support ticket:

http://support.huntedcow.com/

If you have been attacked and someone stole your gold, sorry it's part of the game.

Though hopefully you'll get it back.

Anyway Bump.

#40 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2008 - 15:15

Bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: