Pooling Resorces for Working Rewards ...

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#1 fs_angiefc

fs_angiefc
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2009 - 14:15

Firstly I want to say it is getting tiring to hear complaining about rewards that don't work. I figured that most guilds of any decent size have at least 1 or 2 people that try a lot of the rewards. Well this is sort of like pooling all of that talent together and making one major list.

How to post
DATE (The date you did the reward)
Which Reward
Geographical Area (what country you live in)
What you did

---------------
Wed, Feb. 18th, 2009
Netflix - Online Movie Rental
USA
You have received 108 FallenSword Points from completing an UltraFast Reward! Thank you for supporting the game! >>NETFLIX<< here is what you do if you're over 18 ... sign up, takes about 10 minutes, then AS SOON as you sign up go to account, and on the top area, 3rd or 4th on the list, will be "Cancle Membership" do so right away, so you don't forget and get charged. Wait another 5-15 minutes and you will get FSP ... must be over 18 and have a credit card.
----------------
(may add more later)

#2 fs_davidjames

fs_davidjames
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2009 - 15:50

15:32 18/Feb/2009 You have received 108 FallenSword Points from completing an UltraFast Reward! Thank you for supporting the game!

Wed, Feb. 18th, 2009
Netflix - Online Movie Rental
USA

the only thing i did different was that i waited until the fsp credited to cancel my account.

#3 Cyssero89

Cyssero89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 18:18

18:16 18/Feb/2009 You have received 108 FallenSword Points from completing an UltraFast Reward! Thank you for supporting the game!

waited till i was credited to cancel =]

#4 fs_angiefc

fs_angiefc
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2009 - 20:20

Glad to see others jumping in. Please if you do other items let us know what's paying out...

Wed, Feb 18th
NFO - MySurveys
USA
NFO - MySurveys -> 18 fsp takes 15-20 minutes, it's free, but likely to get junk mail in the future. Pay time (after you check your e-mail and fill out the first survey) You have received 18 FallenSword Points from completing an UltraFast Reward! Thank you for supporting the game! about 8-15 minutes. If you have time to fill out extra surveys in the future, that you are sent by them, you can earn more points with them. Be sure to look for other surveys they are offering in Fallen Sword, you might be able to get FSP and Points with them by signing up.

#5 fs_angiefc

fs_angiefc
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2009 - 16:16

This offer is not a FREE offer

Thur. Feb. 19th, 2009
Green Tea Xtreme - Risk Free Trial
USA
This reward gives 108 FSP, however it costs about 7 dollars total. Still if you have seen this item around before on infomercials and thought about trying it, it's not a bad idea to give it a shot. The thing is, if you look at the chart for buying FSP, this offer gives you almost 20 dollars in FSP. Offer pays FSP in about 10 minutes. ONE SPECIAL NOTE. You must put your billing address as your mailing address. The system doesn't allow for separate billing and mailing. ALSO make sure to do this at a computer, with a printer, because you want to keep a print out of the receipt in case something goes wrong.

!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!
This deal has an AUTO ENROLLMENT. If you are not going to use the item put a "return to sender" or "Refused" on the box and put it back in the mail RIGHT AWAY. Thanks goes to Mag for catching this.

The key thing here is, If you don't open the item (in the USA) you can have it returned to sender, usually with no cost out of your pocket. Make sure you put a note on the fridge, or some place you see it a lot to remind you to return this back.

#6 fs_mags

fs_mags
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2009 - 16:57

Fantastic idea, AngieFC!

I've just done the green tea offer and want to post that there is a little more to do once the free trial is received:

MYGREENTEAXTREME Risk Free Trial Offer Terms and Conditions:
Please take a few minutes to read the following as when you purchase the MYGREENTEAXTREME Risk Free Trial Offer you automatically accept the following terms and conditions. You are ordering the MYGREENTEAXTREME 14-day risk-free trial offer for $2 shipping and $4.95 handling. If you are not satisfied with your MYGREENTEAXTREME trial offer, return the unused portion anytime before the end of the 14-day trial period and you will have no further obligation. If you are happy with your MYGREENTEAXTREME, do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $74.95 approximately 14 days after your trial shipment is sent out. That's 25% off the regular price for a 1-month supply of MYGREENTEAXTREME, normally $99.95 per bottle. In addition, approximately 30 days after you place your trial order for MYGREENTEAXTREME and about every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you a fresh 1-month supply of MYGREENTEAXTREME. The credit card you provided for initial shipping and handling fees will be billed the Member's Only price of $69.95 plus $5.00 s/h for a total of $74.95 when each new product ships. That's 25% off the regular price for a 1-month supply of MYGREENTEAXTREME, normally $99.95 per bottle. You may cancel your membership to MYGREENTEAXTREME at any time by simply emailing customer care at support@mygreenteaxtreme.com. You will receive a link to a cancellation form to fill to and send in. However, please be aware that our customers see most noticeable results by using MYGREENTEAXTREME consistently for a minimum of 3 months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments of MYGREENTEAXTREME, you may return any unopened containers of MYGREENTEAXTREME within 10 days of receipt for a full refund less the $6.95 s/h charge and a 15% restocking fee.

Essentially, once you receive the trial, you need to return it to the company (address provided) to cancel the subscription or you are automatically enrolled in a monthly replenishment program. You can cancel the monthly replenishment program, but if people chose not to participate it is probably easier to opt out from the begininng and send the product back.

This was one of the sneaky sites that listed this auto-enrollment in the terms and conditions which you see once completing the offer. The above reference can be found at https://www.opportun... ... /terms.htm

I just don't want anyone to get caught on this since it was a "fine print" deal.

You have inspired me to do some free offers again and will share which ones worked!!!!

#7 fs_angiefc

fs_angiefc
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2009 - 17:03

Mag, thank you so much for pointing that out. I've got a 6 year old home with a flu and didn't take a look at the print as well as I would.

It is things like this that is the reason I wanted to put a thread together. With more eyes looking over agreements and reading carefully small things (though it's not that small, 80 bucks) get brought up more often. *Hugs the Mag*

Besides, if more of us start doing rewards again then we help out the game.

Remember, before you go shopping (especially online) check ALL the games you play to see if they have offers that give you rewards in the game. Who knows, you might save some money, get some cool bonus in the game, and you will help support your favorite online games.

I'll make sure to note that you have to return the item after getting it to keep from getting extra charges.

#8 fs_angiefc

fs_angiefc
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2009 - 14:46

This offer is not a FREE offer

Sun. Feb. 22th, 2009
Easy White - Whiter Teeth!
USA
This reward gives 108 FSP, however it costs about 7 dollars total. Still if you have seen this item around before on infomercials and thought about trying it, it's not a bad idea to give it a shot. The thing is, if you look at the chart for buying FSP, this offer gives you almost 20 dollars in FSP. Offer pays FSP in about 10 minutes. ONE SPECIAL NOTE. You must put your billing address as your mailing address. The system doesn't allow for separate billing and mailing. ALSO make sure to do this at a computer, with a printer, because you want to keep a print out of the receipt in case something goes wrong.

!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!
This deal has an AUTO ENROLLMENT. If you are not going to use the item put a "return to sender" or "Refused" on the box and put it back in the mail RIGHT AWAY.

((If Customer chooses to keep the Product beyond the Free Trial Period, Customer does nothing. EasyWhite Labs will bill Customer's credit card $78.23 and Customer's subscription will begin automatically once the Free Trial Period has expired. As long as Customer's subscription is active, about each month EasyWhite Labs will send Customer a new 30-day supply of EasyWhite teeth whitening product and will bill Customer's credit card the same low monthly price plus $6.95 for shipping and processing. If at any time Customer wishes to end Customer's subscription and discontinue receiving additional 30-day supplies of EasyWhite teeth whitening product, Customer must contact EasyWhite Labs’ customer service department as outlined below. In order to avoid being charged for any subsequent Product, Customer must contact EasyWhite Labs before shipment of Customer's next 30-day supply of EasyWhite teeth whitening product. EasyWhite Labs is NOT responsible for any overdraft fees or situations resulting from customers using a credit card with an insufficient balance to cover the above costs. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to ensure funds are available to cover all applicable fees and taxes.))

The key thing here is, If you don't open the item (in the USA) you can have it returned to sender, usually with no cost out of your pocket. Make sure you put a note on the fridge, or some place you see it a lot to remind you to return this back.

(hope to see other people trying offers and posting them here for other places, not just the USA)

#9 Sustortias

Sustortias

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:23

Some of those reward companys are very very spam heavy tho, so I suggest setting up a totally different mailbox just as a 'spambox' so all the posts get sent there.

You prolly already knew that, but for anyone who didn't well, there ya go.

Ignition_Honda_410x200_zps03cc040c.png

#10 fs_deciever11

fs_deciever11
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:07

00:41 27/Feb/2009 You have received 7 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Want Free McCafe Coffee? '. Thank you for supporting the game!

[General] 00:36 27/Feb/2009 You have received 7 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Want To Make Some Extra Cash? '. Thank you for supporting the game!

You have received 7 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Do You Shop At Amazon? '. Thank you for supporting the game!

#11 fs_angiefc

fs_angiefc
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2009 - 13:44

Cool I'm glad to see some one else posting rewards here too.

#12 fs_cooper321

fs_cooper321
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:00

Thanks Deciever11, the 'Want Free McCafe Coffee? ' and 'Do You Shop At Amazon? ' offers just paid out for me. I did them when they were first introduced too, but they didn't pay out for me then.

I'm in the USA and all of these are free offers:

You have received 7 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Acai Berry '
You have received 7 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Kate Spade Baby Care Package '
You have received 3 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Which Cigarette Brand Do You Smoke? '
You have received 2 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Do You Shop At JC Penny? '
You have received 3 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Do You Want Free Dinner Coupons? '
You have received 7 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Whats Your Favorite Coffee? '
You have received 8 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'What is Your Opinion? '
You have received 5 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Aveeno Stress Relief '
You have received 7 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Want To Make Some Extra Cash? '
You have received 12 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'What Will Obama Achieve In 100 Days? '

All done days ago, a week at most. The Myinsiderdeal.com ones were pretty fast and easy and paid out 7 each, enter personal info, click no a handful of times and u should be done.

You have received 3 FallenSword Points from completing an UltraFast Reward!(Quiz Jungle Which City Are You)
You have received 7 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Want To Get In Shape? '
You have received 18 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'What Is Your Favorite Petstore? '
You have received 3 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Do You Want To Make New Friends? '

Just did these today 2/28/09 (still February in my time zone I guess). It may help to click on the confirmation email for the Petstore and Make New Friends offers.

Does anyone know what relationship the Ultrafast rewards section has with the Easy Rewards section? Are they the same company? It seems to me that when I try an Ultrafast and it doesn't pay out and stays in "pending" status it seems to block any offers from the same website in the Easy Rewards section. Maybe it's just me =).

Also, just wondering how many offers are available to people right now, in the Ultrafast Free section, I see 15 pages of offers. In the Easy rewards section it says "You can earn 260 more FallenSword Points". Post your own numbers if you can please. Naturally, the number of offers changes as you do them, I'm also wondering how and if doing an offer in one section moves it to the other or has some other effect.

Lastly, hiya Angie, I've purchased buffs from you before. Would probably do it more but our schedules don't seem to synch =).

#13 fs_deciever11

fs_deciever11
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2009 - 17:58

since may of '08 when i joined, TOTAL EARNED: 358 FallenSword Points

#14 fs_deciever11

fs_deciever11
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2009 - 18:00

You have received 7 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Want a Free iPod Nano? '. Thank you for supporting the game!

#15 Cyssero89

Cyssero89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:30

Is there a trick to get tehm to pay-out.. ive gotten a few to payout. but the ones that come up with the "yes-no" lists never work for me.. and that tends to be the majority of everything.. lol

#16 fs_cooper321

fs_cooper321
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:12

The only tricks I can think of are use different emails, clear your cookies and internet files between offers, and check for confirmation emails (mostly you don't have to, but it does seem to help for some).

05:56 02/Mar/2009 You have received 11 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Want a Free Snuggie? '

The survey on this one was kinda long, but you may just need to do a few pages then click on the confirmation email they send you. I'd be curious to know the answer to that question actually, maybe I could've saved myself a few minutes by just checking my mail first instead of going through alllll the pages of survey =).

#17 fs_cooper321

fs_cooper321
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:00

01:46 04/Mar/2009 You have received 13 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Which Truck Do You Prefer? '

Pretty fast and easy, less than 3 mins to complete and get credited.

#18 Cyssero89

Cyssero89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:36

You have received 2 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Get Weather by E-mail! '. Thank you for supporting the game!

enter your email. go to your email , click and confirm. took about 45 seconds. literally.

You have received 3 FallenSword Points from completing an UltraFast Reward! Thank you for supporting the game! ( cash 4 Gold )

Same as Above

#19 Cyssero89

Cyssero89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:15

02:30 06/Mar/2009 You have received 18 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'What Is Your Favorite Petstore? '. Thank you for supporting the game!

[General] 02:25 06/Mar/2009 You have received 4 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Want a Free LCD TV? '. Thank you for supporting the game!

[General] 02:16 06/Mar/2009 You have received 4 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Are You a Player or Have You Been Played? '. Thank you for supporting the game!

[General] 02:07 06/Mar/2009 You have received 7 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Whats Your Favorite Coffee? '. Thank you for supporting the game!

[General] 19:13 07/Mar/2009 You have received 3 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Is the Force with You? '. Thank you for supporting the game!

[General] 02:01 06/Mar/2009 You have received 3 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Barnes & Noble $100 Gift Card '. Thank you for supporting the game

#20 fs_cooper321

fs_cooper321
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:42

Thanks Cyssero89, the 'Are You a Player or Have You Been Played? ' offer paid for me. I tend to do new Easy Rewards offers as they pop up, sometimes they don't pay out, but then I try them again a while later (esp when someone says it paid out for them) and they do pay. Anyone else experience this?

23:48 06/Mar/2009 You have received 4 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Which Is Your Favorite Cigarette? '

Enter info, skip a few offers, it paid out when I got to the Yes/No questions screen, 2-3 minutes all told.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: