Photo

New to the game... want to level fast? :D

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#41 fs_daflunk

fs_daflunk
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 22:51

hmm I guess i'll let me stam fill form now on till then :)

#42 fs_laughalot

fs_laughalot
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 23:13

Remember also we have a double xp event happening on FS's birthday ;)

wow i'm really looking forward to the event ..... another 24hours of server problems yay!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#43 fs_fuzzysack0

fs_fuzzysack0
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2007 - 17:09

Your guide seems to be off at the level 40-44 range.

Blood Golems have around 200 defence. Following your guide, people have around 190 attack.

I tried it, but I couldn't hit for beans. Eventually I just changed my equipment to give me a higher attack so I could 1-hit.

At level 44 I have:

Plague Gauntlets
Demon Horned Helm
Amulet Of Pain
Sword Of Carnage
Skulled Scale Mail
Shield Of Girath
Ring Of Carnage
Boots Of Carnage
Primal Rune

Attack: 249
Defense: 36
Armor: 86
Damage: 310
HP: 34

PS. Even with the higher attack, I still miss blood golems on occasion.

He's right. When leveling up you don't need 600+ damage. It's important to balance out attack and make sure you are well above a targets defense or you will end up missing them frequently. Most of these monsters have no more than 100-200 HP so sometimes it's wise to invest in attack as well.

#44 Onemanmob

Onemanmob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 17:00

:D Very Nice, dude!! Perhaps you could let my make a page out of it on Fallen Sword Answers? I would, of course, give you credit for it. :D

reply and let me know, OK?

#45 fs_xnosxx

fs_xnosxx
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2007 - 20:56

@ jfs lol just lol if you mix all up first off you will kill all your stam on getting 100 kills lol once again just lol and yea if you even them all out you will lose lots of rank everyday from like lv 60 on. Ok so not to just go right to shoot you down I will tell you why. Ok if you round all those out even if you don't die you will use about 6 stam on every kill at the least so you will kill your stam very fast so that is less kills so less xp so less lvs less rank. Now in what the caseo f what people actually do is all attack and Damage so on the first attack they hit and when they hit they kill their opponent so only 1 stam per kill later on you want allitle bit of armor alot of attack and a very high amount of damage then way later for like top ten you want to either have a really high amount of Damage a good amount of Attack and a good amount of Armor or instead of armor you could have Def I guess. But to the point you never want them all and HP is useless unless you have alot of armor.

#46 Dark Archon

Dark Archon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 22:14

The trick is to have...

1.1*[monsters def] or more atk...
1.1*[monsters arm] + monsters hp or more dmg
and 1.1*[monsters dmg] in armor as there is a 2% chance of random missing regardless of stats... all base level up SHOULD be in dmg... but I overlooked the 2% missing so I started to revise the guide...

atm I am a bit busy with coursework for college to finish that now... but I will get to it when I have the time...

#47 Onemanmob

Onemanmob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 19:27

I disagree about the frostbite gear. I think it is infernus all the way to the troll (or nomad if ya cant afford the troll). :P

#48 fs_mrwigglez

fs_mrwigglez
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2007 - 00:57

levels 40-44

Blood Golems have roughly 200 def. In the guide, you state at level 40 that you have 207 attack in gear. Even less at level 41. How are you 1hitting mobs with that type of def and having so little attack? Looked at gear and it would be tough to get the 200*1.1= 220 attack needed. Even then, 220 attack seems like the minimum needed to be able to 1 hit consistantly. Actually wasted 20 stam trying to kill a blood golem and luckily it didn't kill me.

Just wondering what others have done at this level.

#49 fs_aliane

fs_aliane
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:27

Angel, if you're still stuck try this:

http://fallenswordgu...etail.php?id=17

Get used to using the Guide, especially the maps.

#50 Dark Archon

Dark Archon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:35

Using this, at level seven damage should be 46 not 49.

Are you using the buffs listed if there are buffs listed and/or does your guild have the Weaponsmith?

#51 Dark Archon

Dark Archon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:35

I thought they were raw stats. Another suggestion...lvl 16 there is a thing called an Amulet of Ember that will top the stats from the frostbite amulet and the bonuses to raw stats, although one would lose the elite hunter and reinforced armor.

Yeh and you can use Nomad the problem I see though is nomad loses the option to use the Blade of Karog at level 15...

I think the best way would be for HCS to add a level 15 set that consists of Gloves Armor and Shield that is atk/arm/dmg...

#52 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2008 - 17:05

This needs updating to include the Angry Natives quest and item. :wink:

#53 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2008 - 19:54

You just travel around clicking on the creatures that appear. Also it is the little green icons not the red ones, those are other players and click on the first sword, that you see, the others use more stamina and such if the combat is unresolved, you'll get use to things soon.:wink:

I suggest you read the tutorial on the top right hand of the homepage.

It would help a lot, also to travel around use this guide

http://forum.fallens...opic.php?t=8634

#54 fs_phippsey

fs_phippsey
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2008 - 17:14

when your level 20 you still need frostbite the frostbite set?

No you wont

#55 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2008 - 18:50

but how come you need the frostbite set until you are level 30?

You don't....You can drop the frost bite set at lvl 8 really, although infernus is more suitable for low lvl players.

And I don't know who told you, or what idea you got that from, but the frostbit set, would never last you to lvl 30. :roll:

EDIT: More like lvl 6 :roll: The Girath set is what some people usually buy, if they haven't got the empowered plague set -legendary- and when Hell Forged lasts you for ages.

#56 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2008 - 19:59

but thats what it said in the guide! and because of that i lost for a scorpion, who needs the frostbite set and the blocking ring (1 )

I don't know what kinda guide that is, but you should really use your common sense. If there are higher lvled items, obviously you'd get them rather than the low lvled ones. :roll:

Plus I think you may have read it wrong, as no guide would be that far off...they may be one or two lvls off but not 20!!!, either the guide is made by someone silly and having a laugh or, you've definately read it wrong.

#57 fs_bladeboss

fs_bladeboss
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2008 - 20:39

but thats what it said in the guide! and because of that i lost for a scorpion, who needs the frostbite set and the blocking ring (1 )

I don't know what kinda guide that is, but you should really use your common sense. If there are higher lvled items, obviously you'd get them rather than the low lvled ones. :roll:

Plus I think you may have read it wrong, as no guide would be that far off...they may be one or two lvls off but not 20!!!, either the guide is made by someone silly and having a laugh or, you've definately read it wrong.

Nope, I remember a combination that makes the Frostite set last to lv. 30. Don't remember who came up with it though.

#58 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2008 - 21:23

Nope, I remember a combination that makes the Frostite set last to lv. 30. Don't remember who came up with it though.

You must be joking right :shock: :shock: Even though if there was, well I still wouldn't i'd rather get higher lvled armor and upgrade it than stick with low lvl.

But thanks for telling me....I think I might look into who made that combination or how you would get it to last to lvl 30.

#59 fs_bladeboss

fs_bladeboss
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2008 - 21:24

You must be joking right :shock: :shock: Even though if there was, well I still wouldn't i'd rather get higher lvled armor and upgrade it than stick with low lvl.

But thanks for telling me....I think I might look into who made that combination or how you would get it to last to lvl 30.

I was surprised too! :shock:

#60 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2008 - 21:32

I was surprised too! :shock:

Well if there is one, I'd say forget about it, just stick with lvling and upgrading with new armo when needed, no point in spending a loada FSP's on such a low lvl item. If it is FSP's that will make it to lvl 30.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: