Experienced and low level players!! Look here now!!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you like this idea? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes it is an amazing idea and I'd like to take part in it! (53 votes [82.81%])

Percentage of vote: 82.81%

2. Needs a bit of work (11 votes [17.19%])

Percentage of vote: 17.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 20:50

Like is it OK to go throttling other players or just stick to the monsters?
Is there some sort of game ettiquette, or is it all in brawl??

Thats the beauty of this game! You can do either or both. At your level the PvP is more of a brawl. Ettiquite comes later when you have more to lose by getting de-leveled

With all the guilds about, which one should you go to?
I'd like to go to a well established high level one but not sure whether you should stick to the low level ones if your new.

Don't take this the wrong way but not all high level guilds are all they are cracked up to be. My suggestion is to find one you feel comfortable in with people that have similar interests. As long as you are not hopping from guild to guild every two weeks, there shouldn't be a problem. If you join a guild thats not right for you, make sure you don't 'burn the bridge' when you leave. Always try to leave on good terms as many guilds have blacklists and share them with their allies.

Hope that helped somewhat.
Posted Image

#42 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:21

Okay so as you all have seen I haven't been on the forums for a day or two now. My requests to join are just being added up and paired up. I thank everyone for the good compliments and I am very happy this thread is helping. If you guys no longer need help please post here that you don't becasue I need to know to make room for more people! Also I still want to know how the pairs are doing! Don't make me PM you ingame to question you! You wouldn't want that....(It might take me a few minutes to send 1 PM :( ) lol Anyways. Also maybe if we could get this stickied...you know since it's being used a lot....you know? A sticky? :P

#43 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 11:34

I would love some help... I really don't know what to do except wander aimlessly. Thanks.

Buffs sent!
Posted Image

#44 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:50

Nice job with the buffs Izzy! :) Come on! I know more people need help!!

#45 fs_me94555221

fs_me94555221
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:01

lol. i'm looking for a starter to help/guide, more like a patron towards someone. :) since i'll be providing for him/her, i can only take one. :) (providing does not include fsp, though i will help get some equips if needed)

#46 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2008 - 19:20

Bump! Also click here now! http://forum.fallens... ... 6&start=60 (If you don't want to waste your time don't, It sends you right back here :D :lol: )

#47 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2008 - 21:06

Okay SkyAngel01. I'll set you up with someone. If you're really nice and really really lucky someone might buff you for free. The problem is most people won't because

A) They don't want to
B) Takes stamina
C) Word might get out they gave a free doubler and they'd be spammed
D) They're not nice :P

But I'll set you up with someone who might give you buffs other than doubler. Check out the wiki for more info about the game. This thread is for those people who like things 1 on 1. :)

#48 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:27

I can help a newbie. Just advise here, though. Maybe buffs if I'm feeling generous, but nothing else.

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#49 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:53

Bump
Posted Image

#50 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 19:22

Bumpity Bump bump. Sorry my internet hasn't been working lately guys. I'll be on more now. But I'm pretty sure at the end of May I'm taking down my internet. I'll only be on at school and friends houses....Okay talk to you all later!

#51 fs_devnee

fs_devnee
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:03

I started playing this game yesterday and I would like a tutor :)

#52 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:02

I started playing this game yesterday and I would like a tutor :)

Gold sent; buy some new equiptment for your level. :)
Posted Image

#53 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 April 2008 - 23:54

im willing to help newbies out. advice available always.. buffs and gold when im in good mood.

but plz NO BEGGARS

#54 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:13

Okay I'll pair you all up. Devnee if you need a guild my guild has some open slots :) :D But I'd advise for you to join a guild soon because you'll need the help they can offer! :D

#55 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:18

Okay, also I may just randomly put a second person with an experienced player! This is happening because no one is saying that their partner doesn't need help,quit playing, or saying they want a double. Check back to the first post at all times to see who you're with!

#56 fs_tife

fs_tife
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:09

Ok, I'm fine with a second person. My first match, beerbuddy is doing very well. Level 59 already and in a great guild ;). Let's see how Takararn is doing.

A suggestion: Maybe we could have a little competition: Whose match is the highest after let's say one week wins and gets a pick-axe (or even a piercing blade). I would sponsor the price.

#57 Neamhain99

Neamhain99

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:00

You can pair me up with someone else

#58 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:56

bump
Posted Image

#59 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2008 - 04:14

Okay gratz to BeerBuddy level 59! Also I need more players now high and low to do this. Maybe we could have a little thing for this like you said TiFe. I wouldn't be able to run it though because I don't come on very often lately. My internet is crapping out on me. :cry: :x :( Oh well. I'll talk to you all later!

#60 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:44

Hi Niick.

Sorry I haven't visited this section for a long time. So I didn't realise I was paired up.

Could you clear my name of both of the names you paired me up with, and add me to 2 new people who asks to be paired up, and send me the names or just send me a message saying simply that you have paired me up.

Thanks for that. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: