Guild Management Difficulties !!

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Poll: Is this Guide useful ? (38 member(s) have cast votes)

Is this Guide useful ?

1. Voted Yes !! Now im aware how hard guild management is !! (55 votes [77.46%])

Percentage of vote: 77.46%

2. No !! I need more in-depth explanation !! (O.o) (16 votes [22.54%])

Percentage of vote: 22.54%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 fs_kashen

fs_kashen
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2008 - 23:23

Of course, but I was thinking more in the beginning when you might need say 2.5M gold to build a Fury Shrine. Will take quite a while if all you have at your disposal is regular deposits.

#22 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2008 - 00:10

Of course, but I was thinking more in the beginning when you might need say 2.5M gold to build a Fury Shrine. Will take quite a while if all you have at your disposal is regular deposits.

whoa whoa whoa dude, its waaaaaaaaaay to early to make fury shrine when a player is not that much experienced in this game and made a guild. Like all guilds it takes time to get members to depo lots of golds before affording to make expensive structures.

#23 Dark Archon

Dark Archon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 00:50

Fury shrine has an exp requirement as well... you can't just build it from the bat...

#24 fs_kashen

fs_kashen
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:05

I know, that's why I said my questions weren't completely related. More relevant to lets say a level 202 player deciding to start a solo guild wanting just Endurance + Fury shrine and being able to hunt for a day to clear any exp requirements. It's still about starting guilds though and could be interesting to new players as well.

#25 SinCtySlyr

SinCtySlyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:24

This is perhaps slightly unrelated but anyway. I'm wondering if there are any special ways for a guild founder of a new guild to get gold into the guild bank or is it just the regular once per day deposit? Seems pretty tough to get money to pay for structures and stuff if that is the case.

My second question is: how much gold does it cost to upgrade a Fury Shrine all the way. Most structures increase quite rapidly in cost but this one starts at 2.5M so it can't really go up that much?

personally i sell a bunch of fsp all at once and keep depositing and resetting my deposits whenever we need money for the guild bank

#26 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2008 - 23:27

bump

#27 fs_deftyjames

fs_deftyjames
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2008 - 23:49

My second question is: how much gold does it cost to upgrade a Fury Shrine all the way. Most structures increase quite rapidly in cost but this one starts at 2.5M so it can't really go up that much?

personally i sell a bunch of fsp all at once and keep depositing and resetting my deposits whenever we need money for the guild bank

Here is a little trick I use for my small little guild.

1. Wait until five minutes before your deposit resets.
2. Sell FSP on market place.
3. Deposit gold.
4. Wait two minutes until your bank deposit reset.
5. Deposit gold again.
6. Buy FSP on MP using excess gold (takes some time).

The advantage to this method is that you can deposit more gold at once and only have to spend time on the MP once every two days.

For example: Sell 10 FSP gives you 1 million gold and you deposit 250K gold. You now have 750K gold. Next deposit is 187K gold. You know have deposited 437K gold. Sell the other 500K gold back to MP.

Repeat and rinse every 48 hours.

You could, of course, deposit every day which would give you an extra 63K gold. But then you are left trying to purchase back 7 FSP everyday from the MP, a rather time consuming task. My way reduces that hassle.

#28 SinCtySlyr

SinCtySlyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:07

bump

#29 fs_zangetsu99

fs_zangetsu99
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:33

bump goodness

#30 fs_generica

fs_generica
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:00

Can I just ask - why would you spend 20 fsp resetting your deposits rather than 50 fsp to buy a permanent second deposit? Or am I missing something?

Another tip for gold deposits is to coordinate a few trusted guild members to save their deposit for the day and do a run of deposits all at once. Just send the gold from one member to the next and so on, and your guild bank is cashed up :D

#31 SinCtySlyr

SinCtySlyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:58

simple enough answer here even though i PMed you Generica i'll post it for others, I have 4 deposits a day to begin w/ which i hardly use except for once a month but if i reset them after i've deposited my 4 then becomes 8 deposits then if i reset again it becomes 12 deposits each time i have gotten a little more into the bank :wink: the rest of the month i leave my 4 daily deposits for my guild members to use if they need to deposit into the guild bank in case they have too much cash sitting out

#32 fs_revan767

fs_revan767
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:00

dont listen here if your a newbie when your level 25 go make a guild!

#33 fs_sleepsalot

fs_sleepsalot
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:23

First I say awesome Post by Joe. Second to all Guild Founder wanna be's it takes minum of 500 FSP's to Start a guild, that will last more than a month. My self I had over 1000 it is not only the cost of the Guild but Getting Decent gear for members and making sure you can support them. HCS's guild making system is so Bad it make me want to throw a fit. It should be no less then level 100 to start one and no less then 500 FSP's to put in that way we wouldn't have the game full of Guilds gone inactive. And so many lower level player quitting because of not getting the proper support needed from the Founders of these new Guilds

#34 fs_deftyjames

fs_deftyjames
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2008 - 17:43

Badjoe's post is great for those wanting a big guild. Not everyone wants to be in a big guild or go to number one. People play for all sorts of reasons. The guild requirement is just fine the way it is at level 25.

#35 SinCtySlyr

SinCtySlyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 18:20

another bump because its still happening and this still hasnt been stickied

#36 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2008 - 20:19

another bump because its still happening and this still hasnt been stickied

Really ? Are there still some newbies making guilds then selling it ?

#37 fs_generica

fs_generica
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:56

Like my reply to you SinCtySlyr I figured I must have been missing something obvious, which I was :P

First I say awesome Post by Joe. Second to all Guild Founder wanna be's it takes minum of 500 FSP's to Start a guild, that will last more than a month. My self I had over 1000 it is not only the cost of the Guild but Getting Decent gear for members and making sure you can support them. HCS's guild making system is so Bad it make me want to throw a fit. It should be no less then level 100 to start one and no less then 500 FSP's to put in that way we wouldn't have the game full of Guilds gone inactive. And so many lower level player quitting because of not getting the proper support needed from the Founders of these new Guilds

I absolutely agree with this. Make it cost more to set up a guild, but give more start up features with it. I think min level 50 rather than 100 though.

#38 fs_deftyjames

fs_deftyjames
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2008 - 22:54

Like my reply to you SinCtySlyr I figured I must have been missing something obvious, which I was :P

I absolutely agree with this. Make it cost more to set up a guild, but give more start up features with it. I think min level 50 rather than 100 though.

I don't really understand this thinking. So what if a guild has gone inactive? It's a game and people have a right to play it how they want. They try out a guild, decide they don't like it, and move on. What's the big deal with that??? I do think that people should understand what they are getting into, and so I commend badjoe for his post. But it's not for me to tell people the best way to spend their FSP and get enjoyment out of the game.

#39 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:54

DeftyJames this thread isn't a way of encouraging or giving them a warning of what their getting into. This is just a way to frighten them not to waste their FSP on a guild they're going to leave.

#40 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2008 - 20:43

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: