Kitteh666's Unofficial Guide to FSP Upgrades v1.15

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#1 fs_kitteh666

fs_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 00:24

No idea what to upgrade? Not sure what to do with FSP? Well, let me explain each of the upgrades.
The upgrade costs FSP, not gold! If you want to know what FSP is, then it's a premium currency. It allows you to upgrade your character. That's not all! You can use it for Hell Forge and Crafting to make your gears more powerful. You also can donate FSP to guild to help upgrade guild.

Cost: The amount of FSP needed for upgrade.
Limit: How many times you can make an upgrade.
Rating: Show if the upgrade is good or bad.
Cost to max upgrade: Only applies to upgrades that have an limit. It show how much FSP is needed to max the upgrade.

+25 current Posted Image
-----
Cost: 1 Posted Image
-----
Limit: Infinity
-----
Rating: ★☆☆☆☆
----------
I don't recommend you use this. It's expensive. Besides, it take only 1 hour to regenerate much more stamina than you get with 1 FSP.
+10 maximum Posted Image
-----
Cost: 2 Posted Image
-----
-----
Rating: ★★★★★
----------
This is a must-have upgrade. It increases the maximum stamina, allowing you to play longer. It also increases the efficiency. If you have a maximum stamina of 2000 and above, it would take more than a day to completely refill.
It typically takes about 10 minutes to burn 500 stamina, if you use the shortcuts key to rapidly kill enemies. Certain items will raise max Stamina.

+1% XP towards next level
-----
Cost: 2 Posted Image
-----
-----
----------
I don't recommend this upgrade either. It only increases 1% XP towards your level. Besides, the +25 stamina is much efficient than 1% XP.
2 FSPs get you 50 stamina. You could typically raise more XP than 2 FSP for 1% XP towards next level.
+50,000 Posted Image
-----
-----
-----
----------
I don't recommend this upgrade. Why not sell FSP at marketplace instead? This upgrade only give you 50,000 gold. Check the marketplace. You can get like 155k gold per FSP.

+25 XP Gain per Hour
-----
Cost: 15 Posted Image
-----
Limit: 50
-----
Rating: ★★★★☆
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 750 Posted Image
----------
This is a good upgrade. It permanently raises XP gain. The actual value is shown on mouse-over. XP Gain is allocated, plus a bonus from equipment and multiplier, which is level divided by 25 (rounding down).
Below level 25, no additional bonus is applied. At low levels, XP Gain is reduced by a factor 10 to prevent from being overpowering. And if you max out the upgrade, the XP gain is 1,252. I am pretty not sure how multiplier works, check the mouse-over on description in the upgrade pages. Or ask HCS.
+10 Posted Image Gain per Hour
-----
Cost: 5 Posted Image
-----
Limit: 50
-----
Rating: ★★☆☆☆
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 250 Posted Image
----------
May be a good upgrade. It increases the amount of Gold printed per hour by 10. If you max out the upgrade, 505 gold will be printed per hour. Which means you will be able to make 12,120 gold per day or 84,840 gold per week. Useful if you don't log in often.
However, I don't recommend this upgrade. So I give it 2/5.

+1 Posted Image Gain per Hour
-----
Cost: 25 Posted Image
-----
Limit: 25
-----
Rating: ★★★★★
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 625 Posted Image
----------
Not good unless you purchase in multiplies. It increases the amount of stamina you will gain per hour. If you max out this upgrade, you will regain 75 Stamina per hour. If Endurance Shrine is at level 3, it will push the Stamina Gain to 90. Epic items usually raise Stamina Gain. If you equip the items as explained in this thread, you will regain a whopping 108 Stamina per hour! Better yet, if your guild has 6 relics that boosts stamina gain and have empower level of 10, you will be able to regain even more whopping 120!
+1 Bank Deposit per Day
-----
Cost: 50 Posted Image
-----
Limit: 10
-----
Rating: ★★★☆☆
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 500 Posted Image
----------
Only use this if you have a lot of gold you need to store. If you max out the upgrade, you will be able to deposit 11 times per day.

+1 Posted Image Slot
-----
-----
Limit: 1,000
-----
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 15,000 Posted Image (This is the most FSP required to max out this upgrade!)
----------
A very useful upgrade indeed. It lets you carry more items. You start with 3 slots. The first few upgrades are most useful. I recommend you upgrade 6 times, up to 9 inventory slot. If you max out this upgrade, you will have a whopping 1,003 inventory slots! These upgrades are useful for Epic quests.
+1 Max Allies
-----
-----
Limit: 115
-----
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 575 Posted Image
----------
Useful if you want to be popular. If you max out the upgrade, you will be able to have up to 120 friends. You start with 5 friends slot.

+1 Max Enemies
-----
-----
Limit: 115
-----
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 575 Posted Image
----------
Same reason as +1 max allies upgrade, except that if you have a lot of players you don't like, this is the upgrade for you. Like the friends list, you start with 5 and can be upgraded to 120.
+1 Max Auctions
-----
Cost: 20 Posted Image
-----
Limit: 100
-----
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 2,000 Posted Image
----------
Useful if you want to sell a lot of items and generate more gold. You start with a limit of 2 and can be upgraded to 102.

Protect XP
-----
Cost: 25 Posted Image
-----
-----
----------
Only use it if you reach a high level and if players attack you often. Sadly, it does not protect you from XP loss by being killed via a bounty.
Reset Single Skill
-----
-----
-----
----------
Only use it if you have made a mistake on a skill and want to reset it.

Reset All Skill Points
-----
Cost: 100 Posted Image
-----
-----
----------
Only use it if you made a mistake and have allocated to more than 7 skills. You will get all skill points back. There are free skill resets each time a new skill come out and there's no expiration for free reset.
+1 Max Secure Trades
-----
-----
Limit: 25
-----
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 125 Posted Image
----------
Great if you're very busy with deals for many players. You start with a limit of 2 Secure Trades and can be upgraded to have a maximum of 27 Secure Trades.

Refill All Bank Deposit
-----
Cost: 20 Posted Image
-----
-----
----------
Instantly refills all of your bank deposits. Saves more FSP if you have upgraded max bank deposits per day. Only use it if you have a lot of gold needed to be stored and have more than 3 deposits per day.
+100 Posted Image
-----
-----
-----
----------
Gives you 100 Bounty Tickets. Required to take on a bounty or create a bounty. If you're attacked by player and if he/she doesn't return gold to you, consider using this upgrade to bounty him/her.

Player Reset
-----
Cost: 150 Posted Image + 25 Posted Image per use.
-----
-----
----------
Resets all of your level-up points. The cost will raise each time you reset, although eventually, after you use this a certain amount of times, the FSP cost will stop raising. Unfortunately, there's no cost limit. And yup, the cost increases by 25 FSP each time you use this so use wisely.
+1 Marketplace Listing
-----
Cost: 10 Posted Image
-----
Limit: 5
-----
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 50 Posted Image (This is the lowest amount of FSP needed to max a particular upgrade.)
----------
Particularly useful if you want to put different gold cost but I don't recommend this upgrade.

+1 Combat Sets
-----
-----
Limit: 49
-----
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 245 Posted Image
----------
Only useful if you have a lot of sets you want to use, depend on the situations. You start with only 1 combat set, but you can upgrade to have a total of 50 Combat Sets.
+25 Bio Characters
-----
-----
Limit: 75
-----
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 75 Posted Image
----------
My favourite upgrade of all time! It expands your biography capacity so you can put more information. Great if you want to inform about buff shop. Also great for telling about your misc statistic. You start with 255 characters limit. Can be upgraded to have a maximum of 2,130 characters!

+1 Component Inventory slot
-----
-----
Limit: 490
-----
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 2,450 Posted Image
----------
Useful if you want to make quantities of items you want to make. If you fail to make an item, you can keep retrying. You start with 10 component inventory slots and can be upgraded to have a maximum of 500 component inventory slots.
+1 Combat Move Sets
-----
-----
Limit: 18
-----
-----
Cost to max upgrade: 90 Posted Image
----------
Only useful if you have a lot of combat moves and not sure which to use. You start with a limit of 2 and can be upgraded to a maximum of 20.

That's the end of the list of the upgrades.
So what would I recommend? It all depends on what you want. But avoid the +25 Current Stamina, +50K Gold, and +1% XP towards level up. It only wastes FSP.

Fact: It costs a total of 23,310 FSPs to max out every upgrades that can be maxed out!

If you want to view the guide to gold/FSP making, please see http://forum.fallens...php?f=3&t=75630. That guide is created by rhann123.

I made this guide on details about the FSP upgrades. It took me 2 hours to make this thread.

And please comment, if you can.

Thread updates
v1.0: Guide finished (August 07, 2010)
v1.1: A new look! (August ??, 2010)
v1.11: FSP icons added. (August 27, 2010)
v1.12: Some icons added (August 28, 2010)
v1.13: Poll is Deleted because of ppl voting No and I am tired of it so I removed the poll permanently.
v1.14: Link to SS2 version of this thread added.
v1.15: Colouring added. Lowered the rating for gold gain to 2 stars. (August 31, 2010)

This is the Fallen Sword version.
Click here for Sigmastorm 2 version

2010 - Copyrighted by Kitteh666

#2 Dowster

Dowster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:18

Nice guide, I would have liked this when I was just starting out :D

With the xp gain though, I've never seen anything about relating to equipment. It should be your hourly xp gain + hourly xp gain again multiplied your level divided by 25

For example if you have maxed xp gain (25x50) of 1250, and your level is 500, you should get 1250 + 1250 x 20 (500/25 being 20) which would give 26250 per hour :)

#3 fs_kitteh666

fs_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 17:21

Yeah. Done updating!

#4 kingtyrin

kingtyrin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 17:56

Ill try to keep this as constructive and as non-opinionated as I can.

[quote name="Kitteh666"]+25 current Stamina :: Costs 1 FSP :: No limit | I don't recommend you use this. It's expensive. Besides, it take only 1 hour to regenerate much more stamina than you get with 1 FSP.[/quote] I think some power levelers will disagree here. Especially the ones that sell buffs over stamina cost ;)

[quote name="Kitteh666"]+1% XP towards next level :: Costs 2 FSP :: No limit | I don't recommend this upgrade either. It only increases 1% XP towards your level. Besides, the +25 stamina is much efficient than 1% XP.
2 FSPs get you 50 stamina. You could typically raise more XP than 2 FSP for 1% XP towards next level.[/quote]Not to mention the 1% increases bought this way do not count towards guild xp gained.

[quote name="Kitteh666"]
+10 Gold Gain per Hour :: Costs 5 FSP :: Max 50 upgrades | May be a good upgrade. It increases the amount of Gold printed per hour by 10. If you max out the upgrade, 505 gold will be printed per hour. Which means you will be able to make 12,120 gold per day or 84,840 gold per week. Useful if you don't log in often.
Cost to max upgrade: 250 FSPs[/quote]Hardly ever a good upgrade. The marketplace over long term has done nothing but rise. People have done the math out, it would take years to get your investment back. If marketplace inflation stays at a steady increase, you may never get the gold back to buy back the fsp. And if you dont log in often, this would substantially increase the risk of people pvping you,since the gold adds to your pocket, not bank.

[quote name="Kitteh666"]+1 Stamina Gain per Hour :: Costs 25 FSP :: Max 25 upgrades | Not good unless you purchase in multiplies. It increases the amount of stamina you will gain per hour. If you max out this upgrade, you will regain 75 Stamina per hour. If Endurance Shrine is at level 3, it will push the Stamina Gain to 90. Epic items usually raise Stamina Gain. If you equip the items as explained in this thread, you will regain a whopping 108 Stamina per hour!
Cost to max upgrade: 625 FSPs[/quote]Its good even if you dont purchase it in multiples. 1 upgrade=24 more stamina a day. Well worth it each time.

[quote name="Kitteh666"]+1 Inventory Slot :: Costs 15 FSP :: Max 1,000 upgrades | A very useful upgrade indeed. It lets you carry more items. You start with 3 slots. The first few upgrades are most useful. I recommend you upgrade 5 times, up to 8 inventory slot. If you max out this upgrade, you will have a whopping 1,003 inventory slots! These upgrades are useful for Epic quests.
Cost to max upgrade: 15,000 FSPs (This is the most FSP required to max out this upgrade!)[/quote]I personally would suggest 9. That way, you could keep your own offline set while being able to grab a hunting set or arena set from the guild to use.

[quote name="Kitteh666"]+1 Max Allies :: Costs 5 FSP :: Max 115 upgrades | Useful if you want to be popular. If you max out the upgrade, you will be able to have up to 120 friends. You start with 5 friends slot.
Cost to max upgrade: 575 FSPs[/quote]Most important upgrade in the game in my opinion ;) This is a social game. Shallow popularity is not why I upgrade it though.

[quote name="Kitteh666"]+1 Max Enemies :: Costs 5 FSP :: Max 115 upgrades | Same reason as +1 max allies upgrade, except that if you have a lot of players you don't like, this is the upgrade for you. Like the friends list, you start with 5 and can be upgraded to 120.
Cost to max upgrade: 575 FSPs[/quote] Most use this for quick links of people who are not friends, but are useful to have quick access to such as buffers,SE hunters, or Chest buyers. Some who have maxed allies use it as an extension of that. If you really want to use it for your enemies that is your choice, but you are only giving them free advertisement.

[quote]
Protect XP :: Costs 25 FSP :: No Limit | Only use it if you reach a high level and if players attack you often. Sadly, it does not protect you from XP loss by being killed via a bounty.[/quote]
Do not forget this works VS creatures to. Very important in that case in certain scenarios.

[quote name="Kitteh666"]
Player Reset :: Costs 150 FSP :: No Limit | Resets all of your level-up points. The cost will raise each time you reset, although eventually, after you use this a certain amount of times, the FSP cost will stop raising.[/quote]I do not believe the cost ever stops raising. May I ask what you base this info on? You may also want to mention that the cost increase is 25 FSP each time.

[quote name="Kitteh666"]+1 Marketplace Listing :: Costs 10 FSP :: Max 5 Upgrades | Particularly useful if you want to put different gold cost but I don't recommend this upgrade.
Cost to max upgrade: 50 FSPs (This is the lowest amount of FSP needed to max a particular upgrade.)[/quote]This is one of the most useful if You want to control the marketplace and know how. Im going to leave out details here :twisted:

[quote name="Kitteh666"]
+1 Combat Sets :: Costs 5 FSP :: Max 49 Upgrades | Only useful if you have a lot of sets you want to use, depend on the situations. You start with only 1 combat set, but you can upgrade to have a total of 50 Combat Sets.
Cost to max upgrade: 245 FSPs[/quote]This is a pvp and arena player must. You should also note that its not very useful if you rely on frequently recalled gear, since any gear reachable deletes it from the set, even if you recall it back.

[quote name="Kitteh666"]
+1 Combat Move Sets :: Costs 5 FSP :: Max 18 Upgrades | Only useful if you have a lot of combat moves and not sure which to use. You start with a limit of 2 and can be upgraded to a maximum of 20.
Cost to max upgrade: 90 FSPs[/quote]Currently, you can only have 3 of each move. There is 12 moves total, meaning 36. Thats alot of combos possible in 10 slots. This is another arena must, especially when dealing with tounreys for great prizes that fill fast.

Other then that, and the part where you say avoid the +25 stamina, I would say well done.

#5 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 August 2010 - 18:28

+1% XP towards next level :: Costs 2 FSP :: No limit | I don't recommend this upgrade either. It only increases 1% XP towards your level. Besides, the +25 stamina is much efficient than 1% XP.

I disagree with a couple points on this but the one highlighted above is the most twisted. The is an EXCELLENT one to max out once you have 5+ days worth of stamina or if you sell buffs. I have to wait a full week to max out stamina. Buring that time I can make a full level with this upgrade. If you sell buffs this is a +1000. This isn't good right away but as you level, you will want to consider this. I was maxed out by level 250 but has made itself more usefull as I level. It is a long term upgrade and pays out in the long term. You would know that is you actually leveled.

#6 kingtyrin

kingtyrin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 18:37

+1% XP towards next level :: Costs 2 FSP :: No limit | I don't recommend this upgrade either. It only increases 1% XP towards your level. Besides, the +25 stamina is much efficient than 1% XP.

I disagree with a couple points on this but the one highlighted above is the most twisted. The is an EXCELLENT one to max out once you have 5+ days worth of stamina or if you sell buffs. I have to wait a full week to max out stamina. Buring that time I can make a full level with this upgrade. If you sell buffs this is a +1000. This isn't good right away but as you level, you will want to consider this. I was maxed out by level 250 but has made itself more usefull as I level. It is a long term upgrade and pays out in the long term. You would know that is you actually leveled.

Sorry Kay, but I believe your confusing "+1% XP towards next level" with "+25 XP Gain per Hour" :(

#7 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 18:42

Sorry Kay, but I believe your confusing "+1% XP towards next level" with "+25 XP Gain per Hour" :(

Yes, yes I am. :oops:

#8 fs_kitteh666

fs_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 23:10

I hope rebtex don't downrate this thread. This thread deserves to be stickied. This thread will contribute to the guide list.

Player Reset :: Costs 150 FSP :: No Limit | Resets all of your level-up points. The cost will raise each time you reset, although eventually, after you use this a certain amount of times, the FSP cost will stop raising.

The cost will raise by 25 FSP for each time this upgrade is used, although there is probably a maximum FSP cost.

#9 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 23:17

I hope rebtex don't downrate this thread. This thread deserves to be stickied. This thread will contribute to the guide list.

Player Reset :: Costs 150 FSP :: No Limit | Resets all of your level-up points. The cost will raise each time you reset, although eventually, after you use this a certain amount of times, the FSP cost will stop raising.

The cost will raise by 25 FSP for each time this upgrade is used, although there is probably a maximum FSP cost.

I have mine at 200 to reset.... meaning I did it twice and can do it again.

Avvakum has his at like 300, I believe.... so far, it looks like there is no limit. Though there likely is a limit to a persons wallet. lol

#10 fs_kitteh666

fs_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 23:24

I gotta watch out for rebtex. rebtex (Yes, in all lower-case.) tried to damage my thread reputation.

So I resorted to making this guide. And hopefully I will climb my way to become one of the best forumers in FS, SS2 and Gothador forums.

#11 kingtyrin

kingtyrin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 23:27

This thread deserves to be stickied. This thread will contribute to the guide list.

Erm, no offense, but you really think one that says

+25 current Stamina :: Costs 1 FSP :: No limit | I don't recommend you use this.

will be stickied by the cows? I mean, thats likely where most the donations they get go to, if not most, a very large portion. . . .

The guide is full of tons of good info like the total cost and exact info of the effects of the upgrade, surprising good for someone of your level and amount of game play, but its also ripe with opinions that are not related to fact :( Thats not to mention that one statement you made based on speculation that Reg just mentioned, I mean, if you had first hand experience and could prove the upgrade has a cap, then it would be fine, but if not and someone read this planning on resetting their character often it could be detrimental to their future of FS if there was no cap :(

#12 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 23:29

No.... it won't... it keeps increasing. :?

#13 fs_kitteh666

fs_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 23:30

I am getting worried about character reset. What if 10 uses later, the cost is at 400 FSP and then 2000 upgrades later, it's at 50,150 FSP cost? That is too much! It should ought to be capped at 1337 FSP per use.

#14 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 23:33

It increases to prevent abuse... now, after you last post, I can't take you seriously. You just seem like you're baiting people into arguing with you. I'm done reasoning for now.

#15 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 23:35

I only downrate the bad threads. This one is actually has some potential. Thought I would never say this but not bad Kitteh. Also I really am not a bad guy. You are the only one here that has ever gotten on my bad side. Just don't screw this thread up!

Dang it Kitteh. I told you not to screw it up.

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#16 fs_kitteh666

fs_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 23:42

I guess I will stop luring. And thanks, rebtex.

And must I inform you that I will never use the character reset.

I think I should work on fixing the guide.

#17 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:39

You forgot some epics. The best one isn't always the best to post as anyone using this guide is probably inexperienced and low leveled.

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#18 fs_kitteh666

fs_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 21:33

These Epics have Stamina bonuses, Stamina Gain bonuses and XP Gain bonuses.

These epic "sets" boost 902 stamina, 18 Stamina Gain and 25 XP Gain.

The lowest level epic has a level of 60 but the highest level epic is 700.
However, Deepwater Choker is much weaker than Amulet of the Seraphim.

To the low level: You may think these are overpowered, but wait and see when you reach a certain level. Then you will be able to use the epic gears.

#19 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:19

To the low level: You may think these are overpowered, but wait and see when you reach a certain level. Then you will be able to use the epic gears.

They're .... still overpowered. :lol:

and don't make anyone feel like they'll get the Epics easily and for free.... they shouldn't feel entitled to them and they're NOT needed to play and do well in the game

#20 fs_phyrstormz

fs_phyrstormz
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:21

+10 Gold Gain per Hour :: Costs 5 FSP :: Max 50 upgrades | May be a good upgrade. It increases the amount of Gold printed per hour by 10. If you max out the upgrade, 505 gold will be printed per hour. Which means you will be able to make 12,120 gold per day or 84,840 gold per week. Useful if you don't log in often.
Cost to max upgrade: 250 FSPs

250 fsp * 155k gold per fsp = 38,750,000 gold to max this upgrade, approx
38,750,000/12120 gold per day = approx 3,197 days = in approx 8 and 3 quarter years you actually gain more gold then you spent on the upgrade.
Seriously, you think this may be good ?

+1 Stamina Gain per Hour :: Costs 25 FSP :: Max 25 upgrades | Not good unless you purchase in multiplies. It increases the amount of stamina you will gain per hour. If you max out this upgrade, you will regain 75 Stamina per hour. If Endurance Shrine is at level 3, it will push the Stamina Gain to 90. Epic items usually raise Stamina Gain. If you equip the items as explained in this thread, you will regain a whopping 108 Stamina per hour!
Cost to max upgrade: 625 FSPs

Not good ?
this is the most essential upgrade in the game
for 625 fsp you get
25 stam per hour = 1 fsp @ the rate of 25 fsp per stam if you buy it that way
600 stam per day = 24 fsp
4200 stam a week = 168 fsp
218,400 stamina per year more then if not upgraded = approx 8,736 fsp worth of stamina per year

To make the may simple, 1 upgrade costs 25 fsp
you get 24 more stam per day
25 fsp * 25 stam you get if you buy stam that way = 625 stamina, if you used fsp to buy stam
625/24 = a shade over 26

this investment pays itself back in 26 days, even if you do just one upgrade, assuming you dont let stamina overflow

Posted Image

compare this to the upgrade above, that you said may be good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: