#1 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:43

PLEASE, PLEASE, take a bit of a timeout from reading any new suggestions received on the forums and other areas and try to concentrate on finishing off existing projects.

The list of things I'm seeing being :-

a/ acknowledged you'll look at 
or 
b/ promised 
or 
c/ 1/2 started 

is getting longer and longer...

1. Composing (I know Hoof is working on this one .. )

2. UFSG Programming changes http://forums.hunted...showtopic=53598

3. New Tier of Guild Medals http://forums.hunted...showtopic=56062

4. Updating Chests (the ones found randomly in the realms) (http://forums.hunted...showtopic=57615)

5. RP Uses (new items and/or new buff packs) (can't find the original thread)

6. Karma (can't find the original thread)

7. Key FSH functions implemented into core game code (can't find the original thread)

8. Present Darkness [Epic Quest]

and the list goes on...

Please stop being distracted by a new shiny and put these things into place first ?

I know dedicated FS resource is scarce on the ground (as far as I am aware, only BG is 100% fulltime on FS? ) but I don't want to see anymore players leaving the game - I want MORE players coming into the game. 

I suspect that BG could address points 4, 5 & 8 ??

Anyway - I just wanted to put across my feelings - I still love the game and am online everyday but these unfinshed projects would be a massive boon, IMO.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 3vil3ye

3vil3ye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:16

1. Composing 

8. Present Darkness [Epic Quest 

:P

#3 3vil3ye

3vil3ye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:19

grrrrrr some how post keeps cutting, trying to say im really intrested in 1 and 8 , others i could care less about :D

#4 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:58

PLEASE, PLEASE, take a bit of a timeout from reading any new suggestions received on the forums and other areas and try to concentrate on finishing off existing projects.

The list of things I'm seeing being :-

a/ acknowledged you'll look at 
or 
b/ promised 
or 
c/ 1/2 started 

is getting longer and longer...

1. Composing (I know Hoof is working on this one .. )

2. UFSG Programming changes http://forums.hunted...showtopic=53598

3. New Tier of Guild Medals http://forums.hunted...showtopic=56062

4. Updating Chests (the ones found randomly in the realms) (http://forums.hunted...showtopic=57615)

5. RP Uses (new items and/or new buff packs) (can't find the original thread)

6. Karma (can't find the original thread)

7. Key FSH functions implemented into core game code (can't find the original thread)

8. Present Darkness [Epic Quest]

and the list goes on...

Please stop being distracted by a new shiny and put these things into place first ?

I know dedicated FS resource is scarce on the ground (as far as I am aware, only BG is 100% fulltime on FS? ) but I don't want to see anymore players leaving the game - I want MORE players coming into the game. 

I suspect that BG could address points 4, 5 & 8 ??

Anyway - I just wanted to put across my feelings - I still love the game and am online everyday but these unfinshed projects would be a massive boon, IMO.

I would have to agree.  

#5 KrypWalk

KrypWalk

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:08

Yes sir! Anything is good 

#6 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:15

Geeeeez, ever the whiner is that Pardoux person......... but he has a valid point lol. Though some of the latest threads for improvements would be welcome addition/change(s) to the game, he is right. I log on every single day, after work, hoping to see a new news thread on the homepage from the cows saying "We have finished "such and such". sadly, it never happens. Karma needs to for sure be finished, would be a very good tool for keeping new people in the game! I have a few recruits i brought from another game that i am slowly explaining things to but there are soooooooo many people that could give them info when i am not around it isn't even funny. FINISH KARMA!!!!!! please?

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:50

Geeeeez, ever the whiner is that Pardoux person

:P

but he has a valid point lol. 

Good job ya followed that up  ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#8 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:57

Add also:

- Individual Achievements - http://forums.hunted...showtopic=54862

We've had an empty section except for the "[ Coming soon... ]" in our profiles for some time now.

#9 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:03

Yeah, HCS have lots of things to work on.

But I've understand they need time to do all that, but, god damn, give us a heads up, saying: "Where on x% to finish that, next step will be w,y,z", that way we can follow all the work, and don't be disapointed =P

And don't forget about lvl 1800 buffs, look at the top player, they're close =P

#10 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:42

problem is,, when they try and get some time to finish these (and some just died before full implementation)

EoC want more content

everyone wants the next event

and the next global

and a fix to this

and that

and it doesnt get done

#11 chianty

chianty

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:32

I would have to agree. I would love to see some new things on composing.

chibdsig.png

#12 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 13:01

i would really like to finish the Present Darkness quest, the currently active section of my Quest book looks messy and I do not like it!!

#13 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 13:39

thanks for starting this thread...hopefully someone will read it from the cows and give some answers..most important to me is the composing...this is going to help many facets of the game..we all have been waiting quite a while for composing and seem to be teased by being able to have fragments but not make potions..once we can make potions and see how it affects others part of the game..we can move forward...karma is also needed..we need to keep the new players.... the epic quest i am sure will take some time to finish, but is also needed...i fully agree with the op that somehow these 1/2 done projects need to be done before anything else happens..please listen..thanks

#14 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 13:47

I still want my 6 year service medal  :( 

Posted Image

#15 Crzy

Crzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 July 2013 - 17:14

I definitely feel the same way about this. I'd also rank EOC Content and the 1800 buffs up there with the Composing and Epic quest. What good will gaining new players be if we lose 2 EOCers to every 1 new player that does stay?

qu29_zpsff77e35f.png

^^Sig by the awesome ArtistGorn!^^^

#16 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 17:19

I still want my 6 year service medal  :(

diamonds are forever  :wub:

#17 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 19:22

More than any individual thing on this list, finishing what is started, and communication on what has been promised, would be fantastic. The list of things over the years that will "get looked into next week" and then never heard from again, dwarfs this list.

We get that development time for FS is relatively scarce, but there should be some transparency on how/if certain enhancements are going.  What would be amazing is, once a month, have someone spend a couple hours on the forum answering any/all questions regarding the actual status of promised enhancements: low on priority list, never on priority list, whatever it may be. 

#18 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 22:09

We've posted up a Development Roadmap thread to hopefully keep everyone in the loop as to what's being worked on and in the pipeline :)

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=57698

[Locked at original posters request]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: