4 replies to this topic

#1 Klawful

Klawful

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 23:01

Vanity Slot: All items for SUPPORTERS

Can you please allow supporters to equip ANY piece of clothing/armor in the Vanity slots? (But it's stats don't apply)

I originally was excited when I saw that this game has vanity slots, and equally disappointed to learn that it's ONLY for special vanity items.

I found a cool robe at a lower level, and wanted to wear it forever. Not to mention the Mystic Hat...

This would be a good way to encourage more supporters.

People like to be UNIQUE. Not endless clones ALL looking the same.

- This is true for real life, and online -

#2 Clearwaters

Clearwaters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 07 December 2013 - 23:52

I'm inclined to agree.

eldevsig1_zps30dfbe58.png

#3 Loaf

Loaf

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 December 2013 - 00:13

I enjoyed the vanity systems in LotRO and Rift the most out of all games I've played.

Keep the look of favorite items discovered along your journey or buy something extra snazzy from the store.  Then you can dye it to distinguish yourself even more.  Restricting this type of customization to supporters makes sense too.

If you have a spare minute, please rate Eldevin at mmorpg.com

#4 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:01

I agree with this. The current customization is terrible right now and everyone looks the same. When I was playing Guild Wars 2, I loved that I was able to customize both my weapons and armor by combining two items of the same type. By using a transmutation stone/crystal and combining them into a single item, I could keep the appearance of one item and the stats of the other item.

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

#5 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 09 December 2013 - 00:11

I like the idea of being able to wear my older gear as vanity items, +1 from me.

Also would like to see the introduction of a vanity weapon slot  :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: