#1 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 March 2014 - 14:20

Any feedback towards this post is welcomed! Hoping to see everyone's opinion of these ideas or how to further make them more desirable. Any likes in support of the thread are always welcome also. :)

1) previously stated before,but increase the rewards/gains from defeating world bosses by group size! group size 1-10 defeating a world boss getting master [insert world boss name here] slaying achievement for defeating the bosses 1-100 times  with a group of 10 or less,and reward being a little more beneficial when defeating the bosses with 10 or less people.

2) a new emote!!! Master guitarist Emote-Light shines from the sky downward and a guitar lowers down into your hands and you start playing it? (unless religious people may take offense to it by taking it the wrong way,then could be other ways for the guitar to just appear or something?)

3)Eliminate the ability for solo ques and group ques to be connected. (completely remove the ability for a organized team to take on randoms) team vs team or random vs random. Too many complaints are happening due to 1 and 2 lvl 40s with  3 lvl 10s taking on a 5 man group of all lvl 40s.

4)Said by someone else,Reduce the daily challenge for ASV to weekly,or else you can get the same amount of legendary chests a week as just doing world bosses but requiring only 5 people and doing a easy dungeon like ASV.(causes too much of the wb items to be in supply)(ty mongo,neon,zook)

5)Introduce new World boss vanity-World boss vanity only obtainable by getting a marked legendary chest.(obtain a marked vanity chest by defeating the world boss with 10 or less people) and give these chests a little bit more cash or w/e rewards in the coin bags then the normal legendary chests. Make the odds for the WB vanity items rare then the current Rarity of items from normal Legendary chests. So instead of like 12% chance...how about 2% chance? (make these Vanity items bind on pickup) =If idea is chosen etc,I could share some ideas for what might be cool in regards to corresponding world boss vanity's that people might like?(keeps WB relevant other then the norm and makes it more worth it to attempt the bosses and more rewarding for using smaller teams.)

6)Locked potion bar-i posted about this during beta,seen a few post about it in the past months since release,but i feel it is still a need. As there are some situations that just completely remove your potions on accident during combat,then causes a lot of deaths when you have to run with your tabs open to put your pots back into the bar or stop to drink them real quick.(toggle option to have the ability to lock or unlock it would be best,as some prefer quick changes and just key bind pressing)

7)search bar for challenges/achievements!
http://forums.hunted...showtopic=63635

8)Weapon vanity crafting-Requiring not only quests and slaying to be done but also aiding skillers.  :)
hoping this would actually be a 45+ content to make end game a bigger goal. Unique weapon vanities,that require a scroll to learn how to make them,but also require you to slay end game bosses,and quest to obtain them and require relevant materials to the level and rare materials.
(do a quest or quest series to open up a locked area,in the locked area can be a new boss or such that has the ability to drop the scroll that requires randomized materials for it to be crafted. then requiring a skiller or yourself to gather those materials to make said weapon vanity to be able to use.) 
-Requires higher leveled materials,but not higher level crafting/gathering from yourself to make them.
^Doesn't force people to craft if they simply choose not to
^Still helps out skillers who choose not to do end game contents or etc and they can make money
^Allows for these unique weapon vanities To be just that, UNIQUE by being bind on pick up.(once the item is crafted it is Automatically bound to whoever made it!)

Example: Flaming brute mace, lvl 32 one handed mace vanity
Requires  100-1000 Iron bars, 20-50 flakes, 20 fine sharpening stones,scroll(substitutes remnants) 10-30 pure iron ore.

Only used higher tier of current capped to make a example, Would like these scaled up to 45+ if it were chosen and released.  So instead of iron,choose whichever will be the new higher tier gathering materials.

9)New skill introduction! A new skill focused towards player owned houses!(could call the skill structuring,building,construction,manufacturing,Etc.) Skill is focused towards making ones player owned home more unique and special. Is a combination of all the gathering skill and crafting skills aimed towards crafting items for decor or other purposes for your house.(skill is used in a lot of games)

10)Custom Chat room control- Similar to other MMO's people want to have privately ran and controlled chat rooms/chat screens in game. Having a person assigned their own custom chat that they can restrict who can enter the chat. (F6) Restrictions by friends/or certain ranks of friends can join,ability to mute the chat,and ability to kick from chat or lock and close their own chat temporarily.

11)Chat command toggle option! Ability to toggle whether or not you are able to be targeted or used for chat commands. When people are chat commanding /inspect /where /who Etc. Should have a toggle option so you can have your privacy to play the game without being stalked.

12)Obelisks being displayed on the map! For newer players struggling and needing a bit more help,this would grant them a extra bit of knowledge as to where obelisks are. It could just be marked on the map as an obelisk,but once the obelisk has been used,it will add extra into when scrolling your cursor over it such as what the obelisk buff is.

13)Individual group teleport! You can buy a New utility that allows you to que a teleport to a marked location! You can open up your big map or minimap Etc and mark a location once it is marked you have 30 seconds to a minute to que a teleport to that location,must require 2-5 people. Would be great for going to locations that aren't close to a dungeon that you can que teleport to or having friends in that area,and save everyone from having to run to the location. Restrictions-Can't teleport into a dungeon,instances. ALSO can't teleport into any area marked above your level.Can't mark areas out of the map(obviously).400-500 EP intial cost to learn the ability + 20-50 silver to pay for the cooldown.

14)Not really sure what would be good to point on this one...but Anything to prevent more then half the people from hitting 999 ping when we are all in wb. packet loss ftl :(7HJ7k.jpg
7O14f.jpg
15)Full view or POV spectating PVP! Ability to be able to pick from currently played pvp matches and spectate the entire thing from the top or pick a individual player and spectate them. (perhaps lock the ability to chat also while spectating if it causes problems by giving away where other players are or something?)

16) Community Polls of preference! Posting polls on what players would like to see most happens often,But a slightly increased rate would be great and more polls what what portions of content people are excited for most and what people look forward to.

17) Developer Questions and background! Would be great if you peeps at HCS did VLOG style questions for the community of your choice and also telling us about yourself,your interests towards the future of the game and your role. People enjoy interaction with the team that's making it all happen,and a lot enjoy seeing the extra work done in the background.(speed art,script,etc.)

More to come! 

Edited by HuMoR, 31 March 2014 - 15:20.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#2 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 March 2014 - 16:10

Rsv

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#3 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 March 2014 - 15:16

Updated

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#4 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 March 2014 - 16:39

Updated!

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#5 TheLakotaSioux

TheLakotaSioux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 19:18

Suggestion: I think the camera needs to still be worked on. It's not very fluent, and I still constantly find myself trying to be lower to the ground, with a more horizontal view rather than vertical - but it doesn't work out very well.

#6 Ant

Ant

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:42

You were right, I'm glad you didn't post the rest of the suggestions like I said :P.

All very reasonable suggestions Guthix so I support.

@TheLakotaSioux - HCS are aware of camera for many months and will be fixed soon.

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=63788

If buff or wave to you in passing, it means hello!
@AntEldevin
##ETradin Buy & Sell Chat

http://webchat.freenode.net

zLz5Qbo.gif

WTB Founder Torch PM me

#7 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2014 - 21:59

You were right, I'm glad you didn't post the rest of the suggestions like I said :P.

All very reasonable suggestions Guthix so I support.

@TheLakotaSioux - HCS are aware of camera for many months and will be fixed soon.

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=63788

Yeah I didnt even post half of my suggestions yet :( Or else it will make readers just click the x or press back.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#8 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 March 2014 - 21:09

Updated!

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#9 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 March 2014 - 19:41

Updated!

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#10 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:23

Need, need, need the locked potion bar.  :)

8TLwd.jpg

#11 Zeebo

Zeebo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 14:20

Suggestion: I think the camera needs to still be worked on. It's not very fluent, and I still constantly find myself trying to be lower to the ground, with a more horizontal view rather than vertical - but it doesn't work out very well.

I agree, the view seems to be my only complaint.

#12 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 April 2014 - 17:08

UP

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#13 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:03

I agree, the view seems to be my only complaint.

As told before HCS is working on that

Also are you going to make a thread of all suggestions :P (okey, that was just 1% of them, but still)(Someone actually did a list of suggestions in Beta) If someone does that, please include link(s) to the original post(s).

Edited by EJK, 13 April 2014 - 11:18.

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: