• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Doja

Doja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 17:07

The sort button is right next to the close button in the inventory window, and depending on your resolution both can be quite tiny.  Every time I accidentally hit the sort button I lose 10 minutes of my life to carefully rearranging my sacks and items just as I like to keep them.  It would be very nice to have an option to disable the sort button, or at least simply space the three buttons further apart.

Yes, I know pressing "i" will close the window so I'll try to train myself to do that, but I'm a natural clicker.

Anyhow, there's no reason for the buttons to be so small and be spaced so closely together.

Doja - Level 47

Spellthor - Level 47

Deadeye - Level 36

Deputy_Junior - Level 26

Mike_Rotch - Level 24

#2 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 May 2014 - 16:24

I don't want to disable the button.  Depending what's in a particular BP I may sometimes use it.

I prefer a confirmation before sorting.  This way I can use it on some bags, and be protected otherwise.  Whether the button asks for confirmation should be configurable for people who always use the button.

http://forums.hunted...topic=62608&hl=

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#3 PhurieDae

PhurieDae

Chief Creative Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 May 2014 - 17:11

I'm all for making the buttons bigger - possibly even removing them from that top bit altogether and adding them to the Inventory window so they can actually say Sort and Stack instead of using the icons. I'll add it to the list of quality of life updates we're going to be making in the near future and see what we can do.

Louisa Gallie
Senior Concept & UI Artist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: