If you have already installed Java, but it is not working in Firefox follow this guide to ensure Java is enabled in the browser.
1) Open the Firefox Browser.
2) Press the 'Alt' key on your keyboard to display the menu.
3) Click on 'Tools' then 'Add-ons':
4) Click on 'Plugins' on the left-hand menu:
5) Look down the list to find Java Platform 7 - note it will have '(disabled) to the right of the name if the plugin as shown here:
6) Click the drop-down menu where is says 'Never Activate' and change it to 'Always Activate'. When you do this the (disabled) text should disappear.
7) Java is now enabled in the browser.
We hope you found this guide useful, however if you are still having any issues loading the game, please contact our support and we'll do our best to help!