Posted 09 January 2014 - 16:58
Patch Notes v 1.03
The server will be online again in approximately 5 minutes. Patch notes below.
The 'Icicle's End' event has ended, the Glacial Plans is no longer available but Jonesy will remain in Eldevin City for a few days if you still have currency to trade.
- Gathering Booster - 10% off - 54 Eldevin Points
- Crafting Booster - 10% off - 54 Eldevin Points
- King of Dance - 50% off - 1000 Eldevin Points
- Added Simple Menus option which makes it a single click for menus that have only one option. (Defaults to off, change in your settings panel)
- Added player inspect option to player right click menu and a chat command /inspect playername
- Experience gained from Crafting and Gathering has been increased.
- Experience gained from all quests has been increased.
- Gold gained from vendoring all crafted items has been increased.
- Improved auto attack so you can now queue auto attack while still in an action.
- You can now click on player names in chat to access common actions.
- Added the requirements "Respected Among Your Peers" and "Crimson Hatred" to the achievement "Uniting The Table".
- Lowered the cost of all tier 1 crafting components.
- Re-balanced the cost of some secondary profession crafting components. (Alchemy and Cooking)
- Lyell has upgraded his Blacksmith work area.
- The Butcher and Fishmonger have run out of stock of high level gathered items.
- Updated "Alchemy Daily 7" to take 3 Crafted Accuracy Elixirs, removing the need for Elemental Flakes to complete it.
- Updated the prices of the Wrathfang Boots and the Wrathfang Gloves to bring them in line with the rest of the level 40 set pieces.
- Fixed an issue number of creatures being weaker than they should have been. (Low HP and Damage)
- Fixed an issue where Spell damage and healing wasn't reduced correctly when the casters essence was broken.
- Fixed an issue where none of the reputation achievements would be awarded.
- Fixed an issue where the Artist would head to bed despite his painting being stolen, meaning you would have to leave and reenter his home to progress in the quest.
- Fixed an issue where the "Untimely Death" achievement would not award.
- Fixed an issue where Daishin Tilvani was not displaying quest indicators correctly for "A Suitable Fragrance".
- Fixed an issue where the door exiting the Mythos School wasn't letting anyone out.
- Fixed an issue where you were able to pick up 5 Barrels of Grog instead of 3 for the quest "Groggy Thieves".
- Fixed an issue where the Party Horn emote was showing chat commands for the Jazz Trumpet emote.
- Fixed an issue where Heroic and Fabled items were not being track in the relevant stats.
- Fixed an issuewith Think Fast talent not being applied.
- Fixed an issue with the Group Summon allowing teleports to some invalid PvP Areas.
- Fixed an issue with the Reinforcement buff getting readded on resurrect after leaving Trappers Atoll.
- Fixed an issue with 'New Ideas' where player cannot get replacement item from Enziostein.
- Fixed an issue with some sound effects overlapping.
- Fixed issue with player being unable to complete Culling quests involving Khalen after completing "Cause and Effect".
- Fixed an issue where some effects like life steal on hit would apply twice when you equipped certain items.
- Fixed an issue where the server select tooltip was showing a friend that wasn't online.
- Fixed an issue where gems and random item effects didn't show in the receiver's trade window tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where essences sometimes wouldn't show their random stats when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where 'Garai Coliseum' completions were not being tracked by stats.
- Fixed an issue with the Crimson Lord in Concealed Den was a lower level than expected.
- Fixed an issue where repair and sell costs for some weapon types were not always calculated correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Force of Nature arena sometimes spawning too many mobs at once.
- Fixed an issue with some Jewelry Crafted Items requiring the wrong components.
- Fixed an issue with "Test the Waters" no way to replace stage 4 item.
- Fixed an issue with the Birth Stone founder item not being splittable
~The Eldevin Team