Photo

Envy- Stance on KjjK "War"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 20:07

Message to New Players:

Joining KjjK will decease your chance at receiving help or getting dungeon invites in a game that already has a small playerbase.

The issue has been resolved.

How the war started:

I expressed my own personal disagreement with some of the actions of KjjK.

I do not like the attacking of players gathering on TA who do not want to be attacked and have no prior history or conflict to justify an attack. It is not a nice thing to do.

I do not condone attacking anyone for someone else's actions. I do not support guild wide Kos.

These are my own personal views. No action was taken against KjjK in light of these views. KjjK leaders placed a guild-wide Kos on Envy as a result of me expressing my own personal views.

Goal in the "War":

To reduce the conflict down to only those who can not be reasoned with.

Action to be taken: (Again, this is the stance of Envy and not a demand to other players.)

Known KjjK members who attack Envy members or friends may be attacked back at personal discretion.

Known KjjK members who are aggressive will not receive help or be invited to dungeons.

KjjK members who are not aggressive may be eligible for dungeon invites if they agree not to attack Envy members. Pm or mail Erakour in game if you wish to set up such an agreement. Personal discretion is always a factor in dungeon invites.

Edited by Elrog, 02 December 2017 - 01:23.

#2 Kjellig

Kjellig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 20:42

Hahaha

I love this

"Because you pvp in a pvp zone and you offered us peace, I'm too egotistical to agree and instead I'll try and make everyone hate you" approach from Elrog, the same Elrog who blasts everyone with his opinion which he dictates as fact.

I've been more than friendly to you, I've not attacked you directly even whilst training in the PVP arena, I directly told you our stance and the ways you can get peace, just by saying it, just like every other guild, the other guilds actually fought back, oops stated how they don't care, TA is a pvp zone and its fair game, I've seen everyone's sides of this.

If any of them did ever want peace it was ALWAYS an option as stated on my main thread, you didn't read this and instead therefore try to make a huge drama and prove my point entirely that for Elrog is ego first, logic second.

By ordering everyone to not take us on dungeon runs is not going to get you anywhere, it's just a moronic typical Elrog tantrum.

#3 xXxDaisyxXx

xXxDaisyxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 21:02

If the world's greatest tank off all time the supreme overlord Erakour wont take you noobs on dungeons, then who will?

Edited by xXxDaisyxXx, 01 December 2017 - 21:03.

#4 Kjellig

Kjellig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 21:10

If the world's greatest tank off all time the supreme overlord Erakour wont take you noobs on dungeons, then who will?

Im stumped dude, I guess I have to quit Eldevin now.

#5 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 21:15

Offering sanctuary to only those who share your views is not offering peace. I stated my view on TA. I did not take any action against you for having a different ideology. Someone has an ideology different than yours and you attacked over it. Offering 'sanctuary' to only those who share your views is not peace. It is suppression.

You did not offer peace. That is a flat out lie. You specifically stated on TA that Envy will never be whitelisted.

When you created KjjK, you made an opening forum post about it saying that you want to have big wars. You openly stated you want wars. And now you are blaming others for it.

And I did not order the guild not to invite your members on runs. They have never invited your group on runs simply because they do not want to. That shouldn't be too hard to believe considering that you attacked them. I am giving reasonable members of the guild a chance to still get runs.

You call it a tantrum and you call me egotistical and you say typical and so on. These are all attacks. I am not here to play a game of attack with you.

Edited by Elrog, 01 December 2017 - 21:19.

#6 Kjellig

Kjellig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 21:29

Offering sanctuary to only those who share your views is not offering peace. I stated my view on TA. I did not take any action against you for having a different ideology. Someone has an ideology different than yours and you attacked over it. Offering 'sanctuary' to only those who share your views is not peace. It is suppression.

You did not offer peace. That is a flat out lie. You specifically stated on TA that Envy will never be whitelisted.

When you created KjjK, you made an opening forum post about it saying that you want to have big wars. You openly stated you want wars. And now you are blaming others for it.

And I did not order the guild not to invite your members on runs. They have never invited your group on runs simply because they do not want to. That shouldn't be too hard to believe considering that you attacked them. I am giving reasonable members of the guild a chance to still get runs.

You call it a tantrum and you call me egotistical and you say typical and so on. These are all attacks. I am not here to play a game of attack with you.

I don't I have given whitelisting to SEVERAL guilds giving them all protection even.

I'm allied to a guild of new players named SBIG who are a PVE group who I simply just help to increase the playerbase of the game and their enjoyment and understanding of the game.

At no point did I not say you wouldn't be given peace, I gave you a direct offer of peace in Trappers Atoll.

Which you have now even confirmed.

That offer always stood, I have mentioned it to everyone and made it VERY clear, a VERY big part of this whole pvp guild wars is that I'm not trying to crush guilds out of this game, bully or push over people, I'm trying to start a war of guilds of people who want to pvp, so there can be a more controlled pvp environment and less random killings.

It was by your choice all this time whether peace was made or not, can you tell me at ANY point did you directly accept any peace offer or ask for one?

I didn't think so.

#7 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 21:34

Don't waste your breath with this guy, he deems himself to be the best tank in the game. All Hail...... wait what should I call you, considering you have sooooo many names to go by. 

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#8 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 21:44

You just said again that you wanted to start wars. You said of people who want to pvp but you attacked  PvE player in Envy who was gathering at the time. That doesn't line up. At no point did anyone in Envy say they wanted to war with you before that point.

You never came to me and asked to have war. I stated that I am against the wars. It doesn't get any more clear than that. It was your choice to attack. Don't blame others for that.

Saying you offered it to everyone is a lie. You never approached anyone in Envy and asked if Envy wanted to opt out of a war. I got called to TA because one of my guild mates was under attack.

Edited by Elrog, 01 December 2017 - 21:47.

#9 Kjellig

Kjellig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 21:46

You just said again that you wanted to start wars. You said of people who want to pvp but you attacked  PvE player in Envy who was gathering at the time. That doesn't line up. At no point did anyone in Envy say they wanted to war with you before that point.

You never came to me and asked to have war. I stated that I am against the wars. It doesn't get any more clear than that. It was your choice to attack. Don't blame others for that.

I attacked you too, and no I said it was just my response to you, attacking you, to prove you can't order me or anyone else around like you seem to think you can.

I blame you for trying to order other people now to not do runs with us because we're upsetting you while your picking bananas and your too egotistically to even talk about peace, so instead you come to the help section on the forums to demand to people that they don't do runs with us.

What kind of ridiculous world are you living in.

#10 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 22:13

Read the post. I did not order anyone not to run with KjjK. I made a statement that Envy does not invite KjjK to its runs (it already was that way). The title of the thread is clearly Envy's stance on the war. It is not a demand to other players.

#11 Kjellig

Kjellig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 22:22

Read the post. I did not order anyone not to run with KjjK. I made a statement that Envy does not invite KjjK to its runs (it already was that way). The title of the thread is clearly Envy's stance on the war. It is not a demand to other players.

You only just edited in the parts of Envy at the bottom dictating upon runs, either way I hardly ever have ran with any Envy members in dungeons, so even if this did carry on it would hardly affect me.

It's kind of a pointless threat.

Anyway I won't respond to this topic more as it's just spamming the forum on two posts, a whole new topic was completely unnecessary and has now cluttered the forum even more than it already is lol.

#12 Kjellig

Kjellig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 23:16

The issue has now be discussed in-game and the war between KjjK and Envy has now ended.

All members of Envy are free to come into TA without the worry of being attacked directly by KjjK members.

Edited by Kjellig, 01 December 2017 - 23:16.

#13 WalkingBase

WalkingBase

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:00

Hahaha

I love this

"Because you pvp in a pvp zone and you offered us peace, I'm too egotistical to agree and instead I'll try and make everyone hate you" approach from Elrog, the same Elrog who blasts everyone with his opinion which he dictates as fact.

I've been more than friendly to you, I've not attacked you directly even whilst training in the PVP arena, I directly told you our stance and the ways you can get peace, just by saying it, just like every other guild, the other guilds actually fought back, oops stated how they don't care, TA is a pvp zone and its fair game, I've seen everyone's sides of this.

If any of them did ever want peace it was ALWAYS an option as stated on my main thread, you didn't read this and instead therefore try to make a huge drama and prove my point entirely that for Elrog is ego first, logic second.

By ordering everyone to not take us on dungeon runs is not going to get you anywhere, it's just a moronic typical Elrog tantrum.

hi ..i new player and i noob pls dont attack me..

#14 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:34

Laughing so much at this, elrog basically lays down the law to Kjellig and says his clan has basically always blacklisted you and your players and you run off to lick him in game, has this kjellig guy in his pocket. Do you have to say hello master as you pass while he is picking bananas in the pvp zone, kjellig.

I remember a ernzor youtube video about how to avoid pvp death in eldevin, that needs to be updated to take in the new pvp surroundings and the sensitive nature now present for pvp. 

I think you guys would pull your hair out if you were playing a few years back, when the hardcore pvpers played. 

Edited by HappyDays, 02 December 2017 - 10:42.

#15 PanDaLV

PanDaLV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:10

Laughing so much at this, elrog basically lays down the law to Kjellig and says his clan has basically always blacklisted you and your players and you run off to lick him in game, has this kjellig guy in his pocket. Do you have to say hello master as you pass while he is picking bananas in the pvp zone, kjellig.

I remember a ernzor youtube video about how to avoid pvp death in eldevin, that needs to be updated to take in the new pvp surroundings and the sensitive nature now present for pvp. 

I think you guys would pull your hair out if you were playing a few years back, when the hardcore pvpers played. 

Fable, old time pvp was way more fun and way more drama :D

Message me, if intrested in gems  :D 

#16 Kjellig

Kjellig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 13:06

Not really I'm just sticking to my words, and if you really think I was afraid of this as a threat you can see as quoted also:

"You only just edited in the parts of Envy at the bottom dictating upon runs, either way I hardly ever have ran with any Envy members in dungeons, so even if this did carry on it would hardly affect me.

It's kind of a pointless threat."

I'm just not gonna lie and say I never offered anyone peace.

I'm just trying make the game grow again, by making more entertainment on TA without pissing off other players so we can all get along and enjoy fighting without involving randoms or guilds which don't wanna be involved.

Edited by Kjellig, 02 December 2017 - 13:13.

#17 PanDaLV

PanDaLV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 08:50

Without annoying other players? Oh cmon stop lying... You start drama most time and blame me. If you would really want to game grow then would tell one of your guild mates to stop pk. When I was going for him he just started attack low levels. Its not about Thomas just to know.

Edited by BigGrim, 04 December 2017 - 11:33.
Swearing.

Message me, if intrested in gems  :D 

#18 Kjellig

Kjellig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 13:39

Without annoying other players? Oh cmon stop lying... You start drama most time and blame me. If you would really want to game grow then would tell one of your guild mates to stop pk. When I was going for him he just started attack low levels. Its not about Thomas just to know.

The first time I met you i was level 14 and you PK'd me with Thomas and Legolis XD

Don't act like some hero Panda, and yes I'm PK'ing select targets rather than random people as you did.

And actually I don't blame you for anything other than your  childish attitude towards us and the war itself, but that all made sense when I found out you really were a child so.

I guess nothing more to say on your matter.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: