Photo

buying sapport packs worth it

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 nuitari

nuitari

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 17:17

hi all, i was wondering if it's worth spending money to get sapport packs and stuff, from what i hear the dev's/makers of this game haven't been doing any work to improve  and upgrade this game for some time, i am likeing this game alot. if i heard wrong then i'll spend money but till i find out if this game is going to be improved on i dont want to spend money.

#2 Ravanous

Ravanous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 22:40

hi all, i was wondering if it's worth spending money to get sapport packs and stuff, from what i hear the dev's/makers of this game haven't been doing any work to improve  and upgrade this game for some time, i am likeing this game alot. if i heard wrong then i'll spend money but till i find out if this game is going to be improved on i dont want to spend money.

Now i hope HCS reads this and gets it through there heads that they have to spend a little money on advertising and releasing new content before people are going to want to spend any money on this game. 

but to answer your question Nuitari the devs are doing absolutely nothing as far as the players are aware of to improve the game in anyway  <_<

#3 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 22:51

You can still enjoy the game without even spending a dime into it. Just cause the devs are not doing anything doesn't mean you can't still enjoy the game for all it has, so go ahead and continue on, lots of helpful ppl in game that can give you advice on anything, just ask.

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#4 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 January 2018 - 22:52

When I asked if the money spent on this game (either on in game currency or supporter packs) goes to development of this game or their other games, the thread got locked. Take that as you will...

If money spent on this game went to development of this game, or even in to a pot that when it reached a certain amount they could hire someone to do something for this game that would be for the best...

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#5 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 22:54

Now i hope HCS reads this and gets it through there heads that they have to spend a little money on advertising and releasing new content before people are going to want to spend any money on this game. 

This I agree and was thinking the same thing.

This is one of the strongest reasons why players do not stay or spend money.

Plenty of ppl are out there that want to spend money on this game, the devs just have to show some love to Eldevin!

#6 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 22:56

If money spent on this game went to development of this game, or even in to a pot that when it reached a certain amount they could hire someone to do something for this game that would be for the best...

Agree

#7 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 January 2018 - 14:20

I believe in donations based on enjoyment of the game, regardless of its future.  I've purchased games that I played through a couple of times and was then done with it (particularly RPG or puzzle), but considered it money well spent.  I'll play a flash game for a couple of days, and give the developer a few dollars.  He kept me entertained, and cost a lot less then a movie.

I look at Eldevin the same way.  For the length of time I played it, and the amount of enjoyment I received, it was money very well spent.  If I was signing up today I would certainly buy some EP.  Perhaps not a lot, but enough to enhance my enjoyment (a couple of large bags, etc) and to say thank you for what you've done so far.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#8 Ravanous

Ravanous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 16:57

I believe in donations based on enjoyment of the game, regardless of its future.  I've purchased games that I played through a couple of times and was then done with it (particularly RPG or puzzle), but considered it money well spent.  I'll play a flash game for a couple of days, and give the developer a few dollars.  He kept me entertained, and cost a lot less then a movie.

I look at Eldevin the same way.  For the length of time I played it, and the amount of enjoyment I received, it was money very well spent.  If I was signing up today I would certainly buy some EP.  Perhaps not a lot, but enough to enhance my enjoyment (a couple of large bags, etc) and to say thank you for what you've done so far.

10/10 love the stance your taking here. 

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: