Photo

Sell Eldevin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kora101

Kora101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 17:46

I have come to doubt that Hcs will never come back to eldevin so why not just sell or atleast try to sell the game to a Developer Team that will actually update the game and put work into it atm Hcs has done nothing in ages for the game and it has lost almost all hope to ever come back I really love eldevin and just wish that it would update more its been sad to see nothing change for such a long time every year I would say to myself well cant wait for next year Eldevin is most likely gonna have a few updates again but that hasnt been the case for so long now and it is sad to see the game die since I really want it to have a big community again. There is no mmorpg that I have ever played as good as this one so it would really suck to see the game die

#2 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 22:58

This topic has come up many times and it gets old; going to keep my reply short.

Why not sell? Well, they are still making money on the game. So why sell?

Being sold is not a fairytale happy ending. Games that are as some would call 'dead' and are sold to other companies, generally stay 'dead'.

I like the game in its current state and would be weary to let a different dev team take a shot at it, because they really could just screw things up.

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:04

Hi there.

Sorry but we have no intention of selling Eldevin.

~ Grim

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: