thering66's Content

There have been 16 items by thering66 (Search limited from 04-August 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#944279 PvP Seasons & Bounty Board - Poll Results

Posted by thering66 on 10 August 2015 - 22:11 in General Discussion

about the BB, it would be good if there is minimum amount before you can possibly be posted. 2k per 50 stam attack isn't really worth it. you can spend that much on creeps and get more gold.

#943311 Community Poll - PvP Seasons & Bounty Board

Posted by thering66 on 04 August 2015 - 09:07 in General Discussion

I like the new pvp league, i don't like the new bounty system.

#942025 BAD QUEST

Posted by thering66 on 29 July 2015 - 10:58 in Game Content

You should wait till quest blocked levels. They are Doable but takes so much time that i lost my interest in leveling.

#941910 PvP Seasons Rewards. Thoughts and desires please.

Posted by thering66 on 28 July 2015 - 20:17 in General Discussion

Bound items = play once (I got the reward why would I need it again)

Unbound = ability to sell or give to mates and keep entering.

Potions are different and comsumeable so bound or unbound you keep collecting those.

personally I am okay with either. I mean, its your prize you can do what you want with it. You can even delete it. 

#936387 PvP Seasons / Bounty Preview

Posted by thering66 on 18 June 2015 - 00:32 in General Discussion

But no other part of the game is like this.

If I dont want to make potions, I just dont make potions.  If I dont want to hunt titans, I dont hunt titans.  Do you get it?

If you don't make any potions it doesn't affect me and how i play the game. If you don't titan it doesn't affect me and how i play the game. if you buy PvP protection it affects me and how i playthe game.

also pvp gives me prestige. I currently have enough prestige to use for the x2 event so i am not attacking anyone outside gold hits. after the event, i will be attacking players on my range to get enough pvp prestige for the next x2 event. do I hate players that i attack? no, i don't. do i utilized an aspect of the game that's present to further my enjoyment of the game? yes i do. want me to stop hitting anyone ever? then remove any benefits that i could get from PvPing.

#936371 PvP Seasons / Bounty Preview

Posted by thering66 on 18 June 2015 - 00:21 in General Discussion

sorry guys i kept double posting.

#936369 PvP Seasons / Bounty Preview

Posted by thering66 on 18 June 2015 - 00:21 in General Discussion

sorry guys i kept double posting.

#936366 PvP Seasons / Bounty Preview

Posted by thering66 on 18 June 2015 - 00:18 in General Discussion

Fair point, but that means to avoid a certain part of the game, I have to pay?

That doesn't seem right.  The issue has always been that no other aspect of the game affects other players.  PvP directly impacts other players.  That could be easily avoided with an opt out, and one that doesn't charge.

I think my point still stands, why do PvPers want players who do not even want to be there?  Do the PvPers of today like hitting people who are offline and in stam gain gear?  Is that the risk and challenge of PvP?

Because its part of the game? I think Pvp protection is quite strong because it REMOVES you from an aspect of the game.

#936351 PvP Seasons / Bounty Preview

Posted by thering66 on 18 June 2015 - 00:08 in General Discussion

Anti-Bully utility...Very inefficient though...too costly

I just wanted to remind you all that the forumers aren't the only players! 

Costly or not, its a feature that caters to those who doesn't want to lose level through pvp. Its an option added for "levelers".

#936295 PvP Seasons / Bounty Preview

Posted by thering66 on 17 June 2015 - 23:24 in General Discussion

damn sorry can't quote right.

I mean would the automated bountying system be able to post the same bounty even if the player has already posted said bounty?

example. I attacked someone and he bountied me. would the automated bountying would also place me in BB board so that there would be 2 bounty placed on me (from the player and one from the system) from a single unrated pvp attack?

#936292 PvP Seasons / Bounty Preview

Posted by thering66 on 17 June 2015 - 23:22 in General Discussion

Important change suggestion...

Just to reiterate, what I'm suggesting is:

1) Continue to allow players to post bounties for unranked PvP attacks (in addition to the automatic bounties posted by the game based on gold stolen)

would the system also given the ability to post the same bounty after the player has already placed it?

#928042 Why Can't I Control My Prestige?

Posted by thering66 on 11 April 2015 - 07:09 in General Discussion

Bump. I really would like this change. this would encourage even levelers to participate in pvp adding more color to the game.

#922999 Looking for Avi Maker

Posted by thering66 on 10 March 2015 - 13:37 in Graphics

Is anyone still making avis?

#922769 Possible Overlapping buffs bug?

Posted by thering66 on 08 March 2015 - 06:14 in Game Help

Hey guys Just want to share a possible bug.

I was drinking potions to hunt. I first drunk a composed potion that my guild has that gives a lot of buffs including Al 300 then I drank an Ogre blood potion from the Zorgom which gives AL 400 thinking that the AL 400 from Zorgom will be buffed over the AL300 that i have. I conducted my hunt and saw my AL running out so hurried by ass to finish my hunt. After my hunt I took a short break before coming back to my computer, There I saw ANOTHER AL buff running low.

I don't know what its effects are or which one multiplied my gain.

I'm too sleepy to do the math but i recall getting 11k per kill during my hunt and 6k now without it, so I'm guessing the level 400 one was the one that activated.

sorry i can't post any proof guys due to the fact that i didn't notice it before hand.

#920755 Xed's Graphic Shoppe[CLOSED]

Posted by thering66 on 20 February 2015 - 11:48 in Graphics

Image: http://www.deviantar...glasses-8392533(is this alright?)

text: Thering66

Anything extra: Can you do something about the pure with background of the image? it being pure white really isn't pleasinmg in my eyes.

#920569 25% Guild Rule In Arena

Posted by thering66 on 19 February 2015 - 11:52 in General Discussion

As a person who is just restarting trying out arena, I would like Arenas to be filled and start as soon as possible however, removing the 25% limit is not the way to do it. If my opinion if we remove it the arenas and its rewards would be monopolized. 

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: