Filletminion's Content

There have been 9 items by Filletminion (Search limited from 31-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1007307 Important News regarding the Update

Posted by Filletminion on 01 April 2022 - 08:04 in General Discussion

Just pulling my hair out, how do we end up getting a selection of buffs inflicted upon us that achieve nothing to enhance game play or provide thought challenging scenario's?

Pvp was a game of skill and knowledge, we don't need RNG based buffs. They diminish the game and any challenge it ever provided.

#1007276 Karthak? Or did I wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Posted by Filletminion on 29 March 2022 - 23:31 in Game Content

Just to think there never has and never was any reason for anyone to do a single quest in Karthak. their is a very clear and easy way to avoid it. with around 1 hours planning or just ask people who actually know how to play the game. Do you all know one of the 951 realms has a level 966 critter in it...

#1004582 [PvP] Feedback & Suggestions

Posted by Filletminion on 26 July 2021 - 12:31 in General Discussion

Even Tiddly winks has Risk, every game needs it to be alive.

This is the most Fraught Discussion in the game.

Personally Bring back PvP seasons. you guys did a load of work on the original and by the end of the first season the bugs were addressed then you canned it.

It Seems a bit silly that one group of players are the only ones who will ever get that medal or have the chance to.

#1004033 Possible Relic Alterations

Posted by Filletminion on 10 June 2021 - 22:51 in General Discussion

Relic stats should be altered if there will be stamina gain added to them. The most coveted stamina gain relics also have +5% of each stat bonus - these should be rare like Temple of the Gods. The reason for stamina gain with +5% relics to be rare as the benefit of each individually have a good value but together it would be nearly overpowered if there was a plethora of them. This does not mean that I believe all of the stamina gain should be added to relics that have "useless" enhancements (Klar Worldstone has Holy, Banishment, Oceanic, etc.). A variety of a little bit of everything would be much appreciated.

It might surprise some but Temple of the Gods in its current form was actually a bug. And Left that way after it was pointed out.

Personally i have absolutely 0 issues with stam gain relics being added or moved to lower levels.

If we are to have Stats and Stam gain relics in game then they also need to have costs associated with them, Much like Temple and Despair.

But I will add this if the issue is purely stam gain based ....Then why not look at increasing stam gain

Leave the original 25/25 @ 25 fsp per upgrade.

Add 10 @ 50 fsp per upgrade 10 @ 100 fsp per and finally 5 at 200 per upgrade.

#1003574 Shadow Bunny Showdown VII

Posted by Filletminion on 08 April 2021 - 09:54 in General Discussion

What you all don't seem to understand is those of us who persisted through the lag 502'3's and 4's were still able to get top 10 as I did over 6 hours.

You cannot blame others when you do not try yourselves.

yes it was an absolute pita but perseverance could get it done. As plenty of players showed.

#1003521 To top it off...

Posted by Filletminion on 05 April 2021 - 03:50 in General Discussion

someone tried to point out changing log may lead to problems. my memory says this happened before, but forum search says no.

search for 502 or gateway gives posts blaming the servers, repeatedly. so, server problem?

All deleted has been done rinse repeat for years.

#1003517 Game Update v3.1.0

Posted by Filletminion on 05 April 2021 - 02:51 in General Discussion

Well I never, there's a first. Not once, never, not even a maybe have I seen player suggestion be implemented so quickly into the game. Ok. it's not exactly what was asked for but it's pretty damn close. And these changes have appeared with such little "community" feedback. Do I need to attend Discord? Please tell me this is not so.

And just to satisfy my curiosity, others may wish clarification too. Why have Fumble, Deflect and Unbreakable been singled out for level limitations? I mean, you suggest the buffs Fumble and Deflect are of concern. Can you please expand on this; why are they concerning and to whom? What damage are these particular buffs causing the game? As they must to deserve the nerf.

Just an after thought as I scribe this. Do you intend to introduce potions which contain Fumble or Deflect at a higher level than can now be cast? Would seem a reasonable question since we have Unbreakable 200 in the Loyalty section. Wait! Why not add these 2 new potions to Loyalty!! Loyalty needs some love, right? ;)

Cheers,

wil72

My read on deflect 192 is it still activates v Anti deflect 115%.

The issue is at level 67 composing we will be able to buff ub 200+ removing any need for Resilience or Indestructibility (one player has 200+) Or Ub from Loyalty.
That is 2 weeks away maximum.
Secondly the player who suggested the change expected it would also stay at 192 max level.

As the Cows have said numerous times it is a trial, one they may change again. But they will need to balance the game in doing so.

#1003515 To top it off...

Posted by Filletminion on 05 April 2021 - 02:18 in General Discussion

502 darn thing can't even get that right, Darts is played to 501 ...Lotsa targets here sadly they are being missed by a very wide margin, you cannot defend the indefensible.

#1003463 Game Update v3.1.0

Posted by Filletminion on 03 April 2021 - 00:22 in General Discussion

We dont see eye to eye. 

Like the majority  of players here I accept the game as it  was intended to be played by the creators  and  adjust my gameplay accordingly.

The vocal few expect that the game should be changed based on their decisions.

Furthermore those vocal few try  to convince us all that they are speaking on behalf of the whole community, which  of course is NOT the case.

Creators you should not be dictated to by a few vocal players and not flip flop on your  decisions.  Changes you  make to the game should be carefully analysed and researched and when introduced you should follow through with the decisions you make if you want  to maintain the respect of the players and hold our interest in your game.

The Game admins coders Never change a single thing unless evidence is provided as to why.

I too play the game as intended I don't need smashing hammer to get over 1 million damage without counter attack.

I would expect the "Creators" have never been dictated to by any player group, and to insinuate that is just False and demeaning.

If Composing needed fixing so badly why have there consistently been players saying it is not needed for years.(From a diverse range of playing styles)

Arena has not seen an update since 2011, ladder same PvP continues to be nerfed, levelling is the same boring one dimensional play.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: