Zordor's Content

There have been 183 items by Zordor (Search limited from 05-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#803153 SS Clear out auction [Ended]

Posted by Zordor on 30 July 2013 - 07:58 in Market Place

2 FSP on #1, #2, and #10.

BIN on #9!

#768705 Game Update 2.075

Posted by Zordor on 17 December 2012 - 19:46 in General Discussion

What would be neat tho, is being able to sell potions in bulks.. So instead of listing five DC potions at 40K gold each, you list 5 for 1 FSP total. this should help potion makers that have trouble staying online to keep an eye on their gold, no?

And best of all.. no gold is protected :)

I tend to buy potions in bulk anyway - it's rare I'll get one at a time. Allowing people to list potions in bulk would be a GREAT addition to the game. Maybe a thought to allow people to list sets for one price as well? As in, a 2-piece set listed for 50 FSP, rather than each piece for 25 FSP?

I've never understood why bulk listing wasn't an option already.

#763153 Idea for Ladder Tokens

Posted by Zordor on 12 November 2012 - 04:18 in General Discussion

As I'm sure everyone is aware, there is an abundance of ladder tokens in the game, with nothing really to spend them on. I have a half-baked idea that I think would make it more interesting, and use up tokens... but I'd like some feedback from the community!

1. Have a choice to create the gear as bound or unbound. A check-box on the inventing screen maybe? The unbound gear remains as is, and can be bought/sold, guild tagged etc.

2. The bound gear would have a few more options tailored in. As it stands, most of the gear you can make with ladder tokens is virtually worthless after a couple hundred levels. My suggestion would be to use the tokens to 'upgrade' gear.

For example, the agiads set, which is lvl 700. For the small price of 50 tokens, you could increase the level of the agiads set to 800 - whereby increasing its stats in whatever formula the cows use.

This could be a way to keep the ladder sets useful, and use up tokens in game, plus a way to increase interest in the ladder again.

IMO, this idea should ONLY work/be implemented if the gear is bound... It might be easier to just make all subsequent ladder gear bound, and only allow the upgrades on that gear, nothing that's already in the game?

Thoughts?

#762338 Titan Hunting Changes

Posted by Zordor on 07 November 2012 - 23:41 in General Discussion

Just seems players who are good at titan hunting have just been punished for being to good :| I dont get it.

+1

This isn't a solution to making titan hunting 'even'. Players will still be faster than others, it just means guilds like FFS, TTF, TAT won't be able to take the initiative, and use their TEAMWORK, to get out there and secure titans.

If the cows are starting to punish people for being good at an aspect of the game, due to proximity to servers, or whatever the case may be... I don't see what's stopping them from limiting other people that are good at the game.

If you win 10x bounties in a row, you can't pvp for a week.
If you win 10x arenas, you can't enter for a week.

All to give other people a chance to experience other aspects of the game.

The ONLY way to make the titan hunting field 'even' is to place more servers around the world. And then it will come down to the connection speed each player can afford.

PS - there's people in New Zealand that are faster than some of the people I hear complaining.

#761891 Did you throw away your Spook Smasher set?

Posted by Zordor on 07 November 2012 - 09:23 in General Discussion

They're refused to acknowledge my point that these items should either be inventable, or the quest reopens every year so people can regain the items to hunt the titan.

Or support is flooded with requests asking for replacements. Although, given how much a flop these gloves have turned out to be, I can't imagine many would take the time/stam to hunt next year.

#761883 "Godly" Gold sink suggestion

Posted by Zordor on 07 November 2012 - 07:31 in General Discussion

We used to have something slightly similar, whereby we bought tickets for certain amounts of gold/FSP. This was changed as it was deemed gambling..

I'm not sure I see the difference in this idea?

#761854 Ultimate Fallen Sword Guide...

Posted by Zordor on 07 November 2012 - 01:27 in General Discussion

So, about Potions, is it possible to add description beside, instead of Stats ?
With a search function who wil lhelp to find the good potion with the skill/enhancement that we are looking for ?

( usefull when we don't know the exact name of the potion, but when we know which skill/enhancement we are looking for )

+1

I still use the wiki when I can't remember the names for particular potions, but it hasn't been updated in so long, it's sorely outdated

#761555 Tommy Aches Arrives!

Posted by Zordor on 05 November 2012 - 09:53 in General Discussion

I can't imagine people will be willing to store 2 relatively useless pieces of gear for an entire year waiting for the titan to spawn.

I see little point in breaking up a thematic quest for this. If players want to fight Tommy next year, keep a hold of the Spook Smasher Caster. It's effectively the same as needing the sword to fight the Kraken.

I have to respectfully disagree. I threw away my two quest items because I was unaware that I would need them in order to hit the titan. Unfortunately, I am at work for the next couple of weeks so I can't hunt it anyway, and was not planning on asking for a replacement.

Instead of creating a whole new quest to gain items, would it be possible to open/reset this quest every year to regain the items? Or change them so they're inventable from recipes, so people have the ability to make them again every year? I really don't think it's a very good solution to force people to carry 2 otherwise useless items for an entire year for a chance to hit the titan. This situation is very different from Kraken, since Kraken can spawn all year round.

Otherwise, I'm sure that this time next year, support will be flooded asking for replacement items.

#761501 Avis's/ Sig's for sale - ended

Posted by Zordor on 04 November 2012 - 23:24 in Market Place

I really like #3, but I'm not much of a sig person... sorry :(

#761251 Tommy Aches Arrives!

Posted by Zordor on 02 November 2012 - 22:45 in General Discussion

I can't imagine people will be willing to store 2 relatively useless pieces of gear for an entire year waiting for the titan to spawn.

I see little point in breaking up a thematic quest for this. If players want to fight Tommy next year, keep a hold of the Spook Smasher Caster. It's effectively the same as needing the sword to fight the Kraken.

I have to respectfully disagree. I threw away my two quest items because I was unaware that I would need them in order to hit the titan. Unfortunately, I am at work for the next couple of weeks so I can't hunt it anyway, and was not planning on asking for a replacement.

Instead of creating a whole new quest to gain items, would it be possible to open/reset this quest every year to regain the items? Or change them so they're inventable from recipes, so people have the ability to make them again every year? I really don't think it's a very good solution to force people to carry 2 otherwise useless items for an entire year for a chance to hit the titan. This situation is very different from Kraken, since Kraken can spawn all year round.

Otherwise, I'm sure that this time next year, support will be flooded asking for replacement items.

#761138 Tommy Aches Arrives!

Posted by Zordor on 02 November 2012 - 09:51 in General Discussion

Can I suggest that if you plan to release this titan next year, to create a new quest, whereby you get new items, that you need equipped in order to hit the titan?

#760290 What makes you keep coming back to play?

Posted by Zordor on 30 October 2012 - 01:13 in General Discussion

I've never seen a closer community then the FS community. Seriously, within a short span of time, you begin to recognize players by their playing style and social interactions. Just by simply looking at someone's name, you usually have an idea what they do. Also, you feel immersed in the community. Almost everything comes from someone else. Need gear? Buy from someone. Need buffed? Ask someone for help. Need to defeat this elite? Join a guild or ask for assistance. This game revolves heavily around the community aspect of the game. I know many people who most likely wouldn't be here day-to-day if it weren't for their friends.

+1

As of now, the community and the friendships I've made are the only reasons I'm continuing to play. This game drew me in from the start because of the social aspect, and no other browser game has held my interest the way FS has.

With fewer and fewer people logging in and playing, there is less of a 'society' and less of a reason for me to log in, and stay logged in.

What do you feel would encourage players to log in more often?

Honestly, I don't know. Right now, I can think of 4 main areas that will keep players logged in - the arena, titans (if they're checking for spawns), PvP, and chatting to friends.

I think the only way to encourage more people to log in and stay logged in, would be to add another aspect to the game. I don't have a suggestion for what that might be, but I'm sure someone with a more creative mind than me can think of something.

I hate to say it, but adding something for leveling is NOT the answer. With the massive stam banks people have now, they log in maybe once a day, and log out soon after because they're waiting on max stam. Or, at EOC, with nothing to spend their stam on.

I don't have the answer, but I certainly hope someone does, because I enjoy this game, and would hate to see it die.

#760273 What would encourage you to invite friends to play?

Posted by Zordor on 30 October 2012 - 00:16 in General Discussion

We would love to hear what ideas you the community have to help attract new players to the game?

I don't think getting new players is the problem, it's retaining them. I was invited into a guild almost as soon as I started playing, and learned how the game worked from there. If I hadn't been invited - I don't think I would have continued playing.

Not many guilds are willing to invite newbie players, and genuinely teach them how to play the game. I completely understand why - but it might be nice for well-established guilds to invite one new player a week, help them out, teach them, show them what a great community this is, and then shift that player out to another guild, and invite another new player.

I used to be a recruiter for a guild, and I had the brilliant (haha) strategy of inviting everyone I could that was new. It was pretty easy to sort out the weird beggar type people from the ones that have the fortitude to continue to play the game. In fact, many of the people I invited to that guild originally have continued to play to this day.

#760265 What makes you keep coming back to play?

Posted by Zordor on 29 October 2012 - 23:56 in General Discussion

I've never seen a closer community then the FS community. Seriously, within a short span of time, you begin to recognize players by their playing style and social interactions. Just by simply looking at someone's name, you usually have an idea what they do. Also, you feel immersed in the community. Almost everything comes from someone else. Need gear? Buy from someone. Need buffed? Ask someone for help. Need to defeat this elite? Join a guild or ask for assistance. This game revolves heavily around the community aspect of the game. I know many people who most likely wouldn't be here day-to-day if it weren't for their friends.

+1

As of now, the community and the friendships I've made are the only reasons I'm continuing to play. This game drew me in from the start because of the social aspect, and no other browser game has held my interest the way FS has.

With fewer and fewer people logging in and playing, there is less of a 'society' and less of a reason for me to log in, and stay logged in.

#760243 Creepy Avi Auction - CLOSED - Thanks Everyone! :D

Posted by Zordor on 29 October 2012 - 22:51 in Market Place

GET OFF MY BACK - 3 FSP :)

Text - Zordor, and anything else you might think would look good

22:51 29/Oct/2012 You sent BraveKath 3 FallenSword Points

#759491 Halloween Auction - Ends 20/25 CST - Ended

Posted by Zordor on 22 October 2012 - 04:17 in Market Place

Damn, the one I wanted is sold already!

#759363 Classic Map & Titan Hunting

Posted by Zordor on 20 October 2012 - 23:01 in General Discussion

make it easier to kill titans on the new map (able to kill multiple times with out having to refresh the action list)

That is the worst part about the new map.

#759299 buff order of activation

Posted by Zordor on 19 October 2012 - 23:22 in General Discussion

That is what we need for ALL buffs, not just three.

I agree 100% with you, I was just posting the answer to his SC / ageless question. It's never made sense why we don;t know the exact order of all buffs.

I would imagine it's because HCS isn't too sure... lol

#759296 Classic Map & Titan Hunting

Posted by Zordor on 19 October 2012 - 23:10 in General Discussion

i also likethe kill delay because titans stay alive longer so others can enjoy the hunt.

NOOOOO!

Last time I did a solo secure, it took a ridiculous amount of time because of that kill delay... I totally understand having it for the lower level titans that have competition, but for Guardian, DB, and Epid... I really don't see the need since they're almost always solo secures

#759163 Creature Stats and Leveling

Posted by Zordor on 18 October 2012 - 06:13 in General Discussion

Sorry Zizz, I have to agree with Sav on his recollection on mob stat change and the xp change.

I will say that I will not look at each mob's stats in order to check to see if current gear is correct.

I don't know if anyone else likes to 1-hit, but right now with Zizz's per-posed changes, I have a feeling arterial might get used more? :cry:

A chance in killing mobs for the XP, I don't know if I am ready yet..................

Thought chance was left to PvP only 8)

So your admitting you cant design a hunt set on the go then are you ?
Why would you need arterial for ?
Doing so would be a reflection of your inability to design setups and buffs to win with.

I will agree on the change in mob stats, But no to the degree of having to check each mob due to the variation. Variation per level is fine, variation per mob, no from me. I mentioned arterial strike due to not checking a mobs stats (per your original posting) and multi hitting a mob. That's not fun for anyone. Setups are not hard to design, and buffs are easy to come by, but exclusive potions might be a must.

There is a difference in hunting with 20k stam and 2X, 3X, 10X that. Time and potions/buffs work against you.

I am sure you know what happens when KE 230 drops off.

I don't understand your argument...

If the mobs stats can vary wildly, why not just make a setup to beat the max stats it can get? If the mob has high defense, just counter with high attack, and sacrifice some damage. You might be 2 hitting, but it's still possible.

Why does this mean you'd have to check the stats of EVERY mob?

#759138 Avy/Siggy Auction - ENDED (31/10/12)

Posted by Zordor on 17 October 2012 - 23:48 in Market Place

2 FSP on 3 :)

#758976 Avatar contest! CLOSED

Posted by Zordor on 16 October 2012 - 05:47 in Graphics

I kinda ranked the avi's based on how much I liked them. Some got 10 FSP per avi, otheres 5 FSp per avi, and that was entirely based on my preference :)

#758859 Avatar contest! CLOSED

Posted by Zordor on 15 October 2012 - 09:03 in Graphics

And for each of these next avi's, I'll be sending out 5 FSP :)

[quote name="Sturmwolf"]Posted Image[/quote]

08:51 15/Oct/2012 You sent Sturmwolf 5 FallenSword Points

[quote name="HitcHorus"]Posted Image[/quote]

08:52 15/Oct/2012 You sent HitcHorus 5 FallenSword Points

[quote name="BraveKath"]Posted ImagePosted Image[/quote]

08:53 15/Oct/2012 You sent BraveKath 10 FallenSword Points

[quote name="donce4kill"]Posted Image[/quote]

08:54 15/Oct/2012 You sent donce4kill 5 FallenSword Points

[quote name="Athdenald"]Posted Image[/quote]

08:54 15/Oct/2012 You sent Athdenald 5 FallenSword Points

[quote name="treefrog88"]Posted Image[/quote]

08:55 15/Oct/2012 You sent treefrog88 5 FallenSword Points

[quote name="Chagryn"]Posted Image[/quote]

08:57 15/Oct/2012 You sent Chagryn 5 FallenSword Points

[quote name="wootpk3r"]Posted Image[/quote]

08:57 15/Oct/2012 You sent wootpk3r 5 FallenSword Points

[quote name="tecoshort"]Posted Image[/quote]

08:58 15/Oct/2012 You sent tecoshort 5 FallenSword Points

[quote name="BeIIaDonna"]Posted Image[/quote]

08:59 15/Oct/2012 You sent BeIIaDonna 5 FallenSword Points

[quote name="Grimmhawk"]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image[/quote]

09:00 15/Oct/2012 You sent Grimmhawk 15 FallenSword Points

[quote name="quorthon13"]Posted Image[/quote]

09:02 15/Oct/2012 You sent quorthon13 5 FallenSword Points

Thank you to everyone for your entries!

#758856 Avatar contest! CLOSED

Posted by Zordor on 15 October 2012 - 08:28 in Graphics

For each of these next avi's I'll be sending 10 FSP to the artist :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

08:20 15/Oct/2012 You sent Athdenald 20 FallenSword Points

Posted ImagePosted Image

08:21 15/Oct/2012 You sent LadyPike 20 FallenSword Points

Posted ImagePosted Image

08:22 15/Oct/2012 You sent BraveKath 20 FallenSword Points

Posted ImagePosted Image

08:23 15/Oct/2012 You sent BeIIaDonna 20 FallenSword Points

Posted Image

08:24 15/Oct/2012 You sent Chagryn 10 FallenSword Points

Posted Image

08:25 15/Oct/2012 You sent Noeni 10 FallenSword Points

Posted ImagePosted Image

08:26 15/Oct/2012 You sent tecoshort 20 FallenSword Points

Posted Image

08:27 15/Oct/2012 You sent zeder 10 FallenSword Points

#758855 Avatar contest! CLOSED

Posted by Zordor on 15 October 2012 - 08:06 in Graphics

And the winners are....

*drumroll*

In first place..

Posted Image

08:02 15/Oct/2012 You sent donce4kill 50 FallenSword Points

In second place..

Posted Image

08:02 15/Oct/2012 You sent Athdenald 40 FallenSword Points

And I had a tie for 3rd/4th as I couldn't decide which I liked more..

Posted Image

08:03 15/Oct/2012 You sent Chagryn 30 FallenSword Points

Posted Image

08:03 15/Oct/2012 You sent tecoshort 30 FallenSword Points

Congratulations to the winners! And a big thank you to everyone for participating :) You made it tough to choose!

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: