Nagoyaka's Content

There have been 180 items by Nagoyaka (Search limited from 02-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#874401 Titan idea

Posted by Nagoyaka on 20 June 2014 - 15:59 in General Discussion

*removed*

#876080 Arena Update #3

Posted by Nagoyaka on 27 June 2014 - 15:43 in General Discussion

Can't we just have prices on rewards like it was? 20 and 40 tokens. It don't really matter if it will make items worth less. Those prices made it achiveable for everyone and they could get arena items they wanted with the tokens for personal use, not for selling. Having access to all those arena rewards for personal use at those prices was more than rewards enough to want to do arena. We dont want them to cost that much wich will lead to prices going high again. Please put it back to 40 so everyone that decides to try arena can enjoy those rewards.

#876091 Arena Update #3

Posted by Nagoyaka on 27 June 2014 - 16:29 in General Discussion

chances are that higher prices will only happen to a few pots and maybe fire stone...they rest will probably become even fewer tokens...therefore allowing players to buy what they want even cheaper, for invents and such...give it time...

What I am trying to say is they must not cost too much, not even close to that temporaily price of 2000 tokens. A maximum of 100 I think will keep it in reach for everyone to want to try arena.

#876108 Arena Update #3

Posted by Nagoyaka on 27 June 2014 - 17:51 in General Discussion

I think 2000 tokens for potions like BM 300 and LF 600 and LIB 300 are more reasonable... these potions are very sought after and used to be somewhat rare as they didnt spawn all the time in the arena... yes it may take a while to stock up 2000 tokens but it will make the prices of things a little more level.... 

2000 is easy for you arena champs, but we rather want everyone to have a chance at it. I have never seen so much activity and new players trying in the arena before. And I hope it can stay that way.

#876163 Arena Update #3

Posted by Nagoyaka on 27 June 2014 - 21:40 in General Discussion

yep i know that the 2000 is temporary for now but i suggested in another update thread that those pots BM LF LIB should be about 2000 tokens each... and im still sticking with my opinion on that one.. but i know the whole thing is still a work in progress... and thanks for sticking up for those of us who have been playing the arena for a long time and have put lots of time, effort, and fsp into it for a long time now... its not like we just woke up one morning and got our crystal medal overnight lol 

the price on the arena prizes don't affect wins towards the medal in any way.

I have also put a lot of effort, time and fsp into arena, and i rather want it to be active than make a lot profit.

#876173 Arena Update #3

Posted by Nagoyaka on 27 June 2014 - 22:27 in General Discussion

How about 20 points for the 'Good' pots and make them bound so you have to participate in the arena to get them ?

+1

#879668 Arena Update #4

Posted by Nagoyaka on 18 July 2014 - 17:46 in General Discussion

Can we have Extra Combat sets Upgrade ? :)

And Combat Move sets Upgrade ? :)

Oh, and I love the new updates! Keep the all levels can spawn as it is!

#879732 Arena Update #4

Posted by Nagoyaka on 18 July 2014 - 21:10 in General Discussion

wow, what a way to further devalue the current arena items, can you guys please stop  "improving" things please.... you reiterate the fact that this society no longer has any understanding of what the meaning  of the words improvement or upgrade is. 

Now the average joe are able to afford something too :) Not everything is about profit, profit, profit, profit, and profit.

#879837 Arena Update #4

Posted by Nagoyaka on 19 July 2014 - 10:56 in General Discussion

The crystalline items bought in the arena are still uncrafted instead of crafted perfect. Please can this be fixed asap, thanks.

They are not, they will show up perfect when you buy it.

#879860 Arena Update #4

Posted by Nagoyaka on 19 July 2014 - 17:59 in General Discussion

Thank you for the link. Just every time i join an arena, it defaults back to the regular = Id sort order. So i have to re-sort the page, or open a new window every time. That is fairly inconvenient.

I agree, if it could auto-sort after each joined arena, that would make life easier.

#880107 Elite Spawn Times

Posted by Nagoyaka on 20 July 2014 - 23:10 in General Discussion

I agree, please make elite instant spawn, not 5 minutes even, but instant. I dont see any reason not to, the waiting time gives no challenge at all, only makes it boring. And boring is no good for the game.

#880110 If we implemented 3 FSH features, which would you pick?

Posted by Nagoyaka on 20 July 2014 - 23:27 in General Discussion

1. Green color on recently online guild members in guild info list on left bar side.

2. Saved buff setups

3. Double-click on item and it directs you to AH, autosearching for that item

probably many more but these was top of my head right now

#882614 Arena Update #4

Posted by Nagoyaka on 28 July 2014 - 08:14 in General Discussion

I just realized the other day why people have been asking for gold tournaments. Obviously everyone now you can trade the tokens for gold...but it does not go to you bank it goes to gold on hand.

So would it either be possible to have "gold" tournaments like before or have the gold bought from tokens go to your bank?

There is no reason for this, just use your gold deposits with some planning. I say leave it as it is, if you want to win gold, just exchange tokens for gold.

#882615 Arena Update #4

Posted by Nagoyaka on 28 July 2014 - 08:20 in General Discussion

That's a Big Bummer... Yes I know you can trade tokens for gold, but that's not the point...it was nice for the gold to go directly to your bank rather than have it on hand,in which, it was great to let it sit there and accumulate. I myself would set a target amount, pull it all out at once and make a large deposit into my guild..quick and simple...now I get to enjoy tapping the 50 tokens for 200K button 100 times...that's awesome :D

Maybe add a button where we can write number of tokens we want to exchange in one go?

#882616 Arena Update #4

Posted by Nagoyaka on 28 July 2014 - 08:24 in General Discussion

I may need some Gold suddenly. Who can tell?

It's not unfair to ask for that, since the Gold Arena rewards went straight right to the bank.

:mellow:

If you need gold suddenly... why would you need to deposit it? sounds odd to me :rolleyes:

#884889 Suggestions for new Arena, GvG and PvP Ladder Rewards?

Posted by Nagoyaka on 12 August 2014 - 23:45 in General Discussion

*removed*

#884901 Suggestions for new Arena, GvG and PvP Ladder Rewards?

Posted by Nagoyaka on 12 August 2014 - 23:59 in General Discussion

Is it possible to add potions to some of these "excisting" buffs as arena/pvp rewards?

All For One

Artful Bandit

Brute Strenght

Buff Enhancer

Cloudy Crafter

Croak

Deft Hands

Divine Glory

Encouraging Talk

Greed

Guild Berserker

Guild Saboteur

Immobilise Titan

Lady Luck

Perfection

Precision Hit

Precision Strike

Pride

Quick Attack

Short Circuit

Swift Strike

Titan Slayer

Trendy

Vitality

Warcry

#885405 Auction House and Potion Bazaar down?

Posted by Nagoyaka on 14 August 2014 - 20:32 in General Discussion

Arena is broken aswell.

#885467 Auction House and Potion Bazaar down?

Posted by Nagoyaka on 14 August 2014 - 22:15 in General Discussion

There looks to be an issue with the server that controls the AH etc. We're looking into it now...

Issue is solved. Thank you for the quick service! :)

#885900 Arena Update #4

Posted by Nagoyaka on 16 August 2014 - 21:26 in General Discussion

If you have reasons to believe someone is breaking the terms of use, you should send a support ticket about it.

#886007 Arena Update #4

Posted by Nagoyaka on 17 August 2014 - 14:35 in General Discussion

none of this matters.. i joined a tournament 3 days ago and its still not even close to being full.. thats just plain pathetic and shows us that the arena is DEAD DEAD DEAD!!! 

Some tournaments in some ranges move slow, but they don't speak for arena in general. Yes it is going slow, but it is not "DEAD" as someone say. I seen players done over 100 wins, and lost even more, these 3 days you are talking about, couldn't have done that with a "DEAD" arena.

#886008 Server Issue Resolved

Posted by Nagoyaka on 17 August 2014 - 14:49 in General Discussion

*removed*

#886017 Arena Update #4

Posted by Nagoyaka on 17 August 2014 - 17:10 in General Discussion

just hurry up and get to #1 on the arena list then would u 

Where are you getting at? To get #1 should take long time, no matter how fast arena is. If you could get it in 1 day/week/month/year, that would be too easy.

#886454 Darksun Reborn!

Posted by Nagoyaka on 19 August 2014 - 16:30 in General Discussion

Thanks for the updated rewards! I really like them :)

( remember to make updated Zorgrom Stash also when that time comes ;) )

#886629 Global Event Suggestions?

Posted by Nagoyaka on 20 August 2014 - 17:19 in General Discussion

*removed*

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: