Nagoyaka's Content

There have been 180 items by Nagoyaka (Search limited from 16-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#905349 Update v2.60

Posted by Nagoyaka on 27 November 2014 - 17:49 in General Discussion

Since the tokens will not be worth anything when the Ladder is scrapped, there is little point.

Nice. I know this is a bit off topic, but what will happen with dominance medal? will we be able to keep progressing in it on the new pvp system?

#905345 Update v2.60

Posted by Nagoyaka on 27 November 2014 - 17:45 in General Discussion

Overall this is a great update, keep up this great work and effort cows. I love the new potions and the increase of cap on the old ones, now I just have to level up on composing so I can make them :)

#905287 Update v2.60

Posted by Nagoyaka on 27 November 2014 - 16:09 in General Discussion

PvP Ladder has been reset 4 times in 30 mins, thats a bug?

#905281 New Content. 2301 - 2325.

Posted by Nagoyaka on 27 November 2014 - 16:00 in General Discussion

Thanks and welcome! :)

#905125 New Content. 2301 - 2325.

Posted by Nagoyaka on 27 November 2014 - 07:51 in General Discussion

the lvl 2312 set is not funtion properly. 1 piece is a non-set item, while the other is a 1 piece set item:o

#905124 Scout Tower Link Added to Guild Menu

Posted by Nagoyaka on 27 November 2014 - 07:43 in General Discussion

I have them bookmarked for easy access, but making this link as suggested would not be a bad idea, as not all players know where to look to find this scout tower page.

#904461 Forthcoming Composing Update.

Posted by Nagoyaka on 25 November 2014 - 12:47 in General Discussion

stuff

Its funny how much you know, for being a 3 weeks old account.

#904097 Christmas Box 2014

Posted by Nagoyaka on 24 November 2014 - 12:11 in General Discussion

Add Doubler 2000 or higher to the AL750, that might do it :-)

#903079 Extra stam/xp gain from full epic set

Posted by Nagoyaka on 21 November 2014 - 11:28 in General Discussion

I am not a fan of increasing stamina gain per hour.  Giving a "set" increase of hourly gain if you have 9 epics equipped would be a good way to increase it.  However, if they allow this players will want the enhancements and max stamina  bonus increased in the near future. 

If the Cows want more activity from players with higher max stamina then hourly gain needs to be reviewed. 

If they are not looking to increase the activity of that segment then no change required.

I really don't care one way or the other.

Stamina gain upgrade would be a better way. They are useful to a wider range of players. Its an easy change for the HCS that requires little time to update, in compare to epic set bonus.

#903076 Extra stam/xp gain from full epic set

Posted by Nagoyaka on 21 November 2014 - 11:17 in General Discussion

It all depends on whether you're hunting man or beast, and if beast, which one.... 

And who you are, there is no right or wrong answer :P

#903005 Extra stam/xp gain from full epic set

Posted by Nagoyaka on 21 November 2014 - 02:00 in General Discussion

Penny, we don't need to reach max stam before we hunt, do we?

And I didn't say lower levels didn't have things, i said epics helped eoc players more, as an argument to something else.

#902979 Extra stam/xp gain from full epic set

Posted by Nagoyaka on 21 November 2014 - 01:21 in General Discussion

In reply to someones question, i think eoc benefits more from it than a new player, but an established lower level more than an eoc player. The new player will become an established low level player, and eventually get the gains to reach eoc faster.

And I still disagree. If HCS keeps the same pace on content release, the gap could only get smaller.

Are there anyone that can't wear high-end epics and/or don't usually have access to stam gain relics that thinks a slightly increase in stamina gain upgrade is bad?

#902955 Extra stam/xp gain from full epic set

Posted by Nagoyaka on 21 November 2014 - 00:06 in General Discussion

I want unlimited stam or 1000 stam / hour :P

seriously, be thankful to what you currently have

increasing stam gain / hour puts pressure on HCS for new content, new buffs, new sets, ......................

the gap between new players and EOC would increase faster which is bad for the game

the higher the gap a new player sees between himself and EOC the higher chance he would leave

get epics, starter pack, relics, upgrades, epic quests to increase your stam gain / hour

everyone wants more stam gain / hour but we need to do what is best for the game to get new players to join

I thought more stamina gain would help lower levels more than EoC players. How could making more players able to reach EoC faster be bad? I will have to disagree with you, the more players that reach EoC, the better it will be for the game, in regards of competition, in majority of the game aspects. And I don't think HCS should feel pressured to get content out any faster, there is plenty of activities an EoC player could use their stamina on instead. And the ways you mention to increase stamina gain; epics and relics, those help an EoC player more than a new player.

#902541 Making Titan Hunting more Popular

Posted by Nagoyaka on 20 November 2014 - 10:31 in General Discussion

please read stuff before you make an uneducated post ...

That was uncalled for, maybe you should read his post properly? Keep it clean please.

time to move then buddy

Seriously?

#902120 Extra stam/xp gain from full epic set

Posted by Nagoyaka on 19 November 2014 - 10:33 in General Discussion

More stamina gain upgrades! Pretty please :)

#902117 Making Titan Hunting more Popular

Posted by Nagoyaka on 19 November 2014 - 10:16 in General Discussion

Titanhunting don't have to take 3+ hours to secure. Bring a larger group from the guild to hunt it, and the hunt will be shorter.

#901639 Update v2.52

Posted by Nagoyaka on 17 November 2014 - 18:04 in General Discussion

I am only asking how can adding this list lessen titans being an guild activity?

#901620 Update v2.52

Posted by Nagoyaka on 17 November 2014 - 16:43 in General Discussion

So any input from HCS about putting in player titan kills top list? ..

... removed double post

#901516 Update v2.52

Posted by Nagoyaka on 17 November 2014 - 11:13 in General Discussion

I don't like bringing prior titan kill totals into the guild totals page.  These total are from a time when there was a lot of scripting.  People were getting solo kills while they were away from their computers and entire guilds accused of cheating as well.  This doesn't mean that all guilds or hunters were doing this but it does create a large gap in earned vs unearned titan kills.  If we are looking to get new players involved in the game is it really fair to have these inaccurate totals listed in the top Titan Kill Points?  

On the other hand, I really like the Titan kill totals added to our bios. This will allow players to see how fast others are getting their kills and should assist in reducing the number of people using script.

I do understand there are individuals who did not hunt using script and have earned every kill on their titan kill medal.  I am sure you will relish the thought of having actual counts on our bios instead of the fraudulent and exaggerated kills that are currently shown on the Guild Titan Kill Points.

If everyone, guilds and people, start from zero then we can all have a fresh clean slate.  I am sure there will be quite a few naysayers, but how can anyone honestly argue against starting from a level playing field?  Unless you are afraid of a little competition.

Wouldn't it be easier to know who to keep an eye on with the top lists? I and many others have earned our kills by the rules, why shouldn't we be able to compare those doing this aspect like its done with SE hunting? I can't see adding a player titan kill list as anything else, but improvement, it wouldn't lessen it from being a guild activity either. If there is cheaters, it would aswell be easier to find them with a player titan kill top list. Instead of punishing players for what cheaters do, it would be better to catch them.

#901136 Update v2.52

Posted by Nagoyaka on 15 November 2014 - 17:39 in General Discussion

We look at it as individual achievement now but it has always been a Guild accomplishment hence guild TKP.    I see your join date so I don't need to discuss how titan hunting worked in the past and the changes over the years.

However,  if we want to change Titan kills to an individual accomplishment then we must get rid of the guild TKP and we go back only the player (not guild) that gets OVER 50% gets the items (no individual TPKs as this was added to help small crews to earn Titan drops) .

I believe I understand your reasoning , but have to vote to keep it as it is. The medal is enough.

I see this as another example of the loss of Guild loyalty and a focus only on the individual player that is prevalent in the game today.

I have to disagree with you. We still look at it as a guild activity, both the group and solo hunts. Every victory is won as a guild. And we are not asking to change the guild TKP top list, we are asking to add a player version of the list as well, for the reasons mentioned earlier about compare of titan hunters to see what efforts they have put into the aspect. The guild TKP list will be kept to compare the guilds. It wouldn't change the aspect, it wouldn't make it any less of a guild activity, only give more competition, goals and challenges *thumbs up*

#901130 Update v2.52

Posted by Nagoyaka on 15 November 2014 - 17:24 in General Discussion

I dont agree with the total kills for all creatures. But you must understand, the same reason the SE has a list there should be one for titans. I wanna see where i play out (Probably not of the list). But then i have a goal to stretch towards. Increase competition.

Dont lecture saying its a guild activity 

Yup, except the not being a guild activity part, it is an guild activity, with content of titan hunters. We want the invidual titan kill list to match and compare the titan hunters (like we now can with SE hunters), it still won't lessen the aspect being a guild activity.

#901082 Update v2.52

Posted by Nagoyaka on 15 November 2014 - 12:33 in General Discussion

Love the Top250 lists personally,it gives you targets to aim for....I was pleasantly surprised to find myself on the SE list...I know that Titan hunting is a guild activity but I have managed to solo a few Titans in my time and it would be nice to see where I stand against others in this field...to me it would be the icing on the cake with the lists.........Keep up the good work Cows =)

I agree on most here except the solos, that is irrelevant. It would be an improvement to have invidual player titan kills top list so titan hunters can compare their efforts against each others widethrough this aspect.

#901064 Update v2.52

Posted by Nagoyaka on 15 November 2014 - 09:50 in General Discussion

I have one more request; a titan kill count on profile page and a player titan kill top list. Since being a titan hunter, im curious about my own progress in this aspect. And about the top list, we know its mainly a guild activity, but as SE hunter is an in-game "proffession", same is a titan hunter. Would be nice to have a list to compare the titan hunters out there, like we now can do with SE hunters. This change itself would still not affect the aspect being any less of a guildactivity, just a list where we can compare, challenge and acknowledge the players doing this aspect.

I can understand why some players don't want sertant counts to display on their profile page. That's fine, but I still think we could have the player "Titan Kills" top list for the said reasons. It would only be an improvement.

#900918 Update v2.52

Posted by Nagoyaka on 14 November 2014 - 19:39 in General Discussion

I have one more request; a titan kill count on profile page and a player titan kill top list. Since being a titan hunter, im curious about my own progress in this aspect. And about the top list, we know its mainly a guild activity, but as SE hunter is an in-game "proffession", same is a titan hunter. Would be nice to have a list to compare the titan hunters out there, like we now can do with SE hunters. This change itself would still not affect the aspect being any less of a guildactivity, just a list where we can compare, challenge and acknowledge the players doing this aspect.

#900869 Update v2.52

Posted by Nagoyaka on 14 November 2014 - 16:56 in General Discussion

If we are of a mind to backdate data for TKP and SE kills then how about we backdate the guild medals data for buffs cast and groups joined etc?

Where is the consistency? Where is the acknowledgement in the guild medals of previous efforts? 

Having heard about this and looked at the forum and seen the thread arguing for the backdating, this just irritated me greatly.

Thank you.

I think all medals and logs/lists should be backdated, as long it is possible.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: