DaleJunior's Content

There have been 2 items by DaleJunior (Search limited from 31-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#978297 Fallen Sword App Feedback (v0.1)

Posted by DaleJunior on 23 March 2017 - 18:34 in General Discussion

Hi. So far the app seems to work well. It was easy to download via the email link. All of the main features and functions seem quite Intuitive and work well. I maneuvered through the backpack and like some of the different features like looking at all weapons, helmets, rings etc. I'm assuming later on when the app is finished there will be equipment information when we click on something. I really like what I see so far.

It was easy to figure out how to move around the map. Will one of the eventual features be to simply click a point on the map and the character icon will go there? That would be good. Love what I've seen. BTW I'm using the app on my tablet with 9.7 inch screen and 4:3 aspect ratio.

The combat logs work too. That was a nice feature. Will keep checking back with each new addition.

#968041 Game Update 2.9 - Daily Quests!

Posted by DaleJunior on 02 September 2016 - 22:33 in General Discussion

My Today's Daily Quest was to kill 225 Undead creatures and the reward was 40 allegiance tokens.  After reading through and seeing all of the other quests in here I think it's one of the better ones.  I just went to a realm that only spawned a couple of undead creatures, took about 10 minutes or less and used a comparatively small amount of stam.  That reward was equivalent to 8 days of logging in, and I'll accept that, since I'm only semi active at the moment. 

By the way I think the daily quest thing is just a fun little thing to spice things up a little bit.  I don't really feel the intent was to provide huge rewards or difficult tasks.  Wasn't the idea just for us to have a little extra fun and some small rewards for doing things we were probably already going to do that day?  At least that's my take on the subject.  I would also expect that everything that works during the course of normal game play should also work while completing a daily quest.  Including any buffs or potions that you might be using.  There will probably be quests that a person could complete during their normal hunts and things. Okay, have a nice day everyone.  

P.S. the kill 175 super elite one in 1 day did seem a little much.  lol  It took me years to get to my measly little 202 

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: