Lutrafs's Content

There have been 8 items by Lutrafs (Search limited from 26-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#850796 New Content. 1926 - 1950.

Posted by Lutrafs on 21 February 2014 - 03:48 in General Discussion

What about adding a world portal up to lvl 1900? that still keeps it 50 lvls away from eoc.

#844767 Content Roadmap.

Posted by Lutrafs on 29 January 2014 - 21:20 in General Discussion

Hey Gang.

New updated Content Thread! Here's the run down : 

Content.

Feb 10th (Approx) : 1926 - 1950 
Feb 24th (Approx) : 1951 - 1975 
Mar 10th (Approx) : 1976 - 2000 
Mar 24th (Approx) : 2001 - 2025 
Apr 07th (Approx) : 2026 - 2050 
Apr 21st (Approx) : 2051 - 2075 

Additionally, we are looking to add new content at existing levels. This will feature new quests in existing Realms Vs existing creatures.  Most likely starting low and working up. This is most likely to appear as a random new Quest or two periodically. Hopefully, this can make things in the lower levels fresh and interesting.

Events or additions to the game.

Global Events.

We'd like to run more Global Events. These would possibly have lower goals for less powerful potions (instead of increasingly UBER potions) or the proposed Frag Stash Items. No cast iron time frame but once this is on it's way, I'll update this thread.

Chests.

We are working on about a dozen new Potions which we are looking to add to the existing chest that spawn in the world. We are also looking to add the proposed Frag Stash items to this as well as possibly adding new item sets. Once again, no cast iron time frame but once this is on it's way, I'll update this thread.

The Springtime Forest.

The Event shall be returning. We will look into it and see what additions we may add to it. No immediate time frame, but soon as we ain't seen it in ages.

Quango Adventures.

Again, this event will be returning. We'll look to add additional levels of Quango madness. No immediate time frame. 

This has been added to the opening post.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

One thing I have noticed neither here nor in the dev thread is there any mention of releasing new buffs, but you seem to have content planned out all the way up to lvl 2075.

Just curious as to why that is?

#829019 Guild XP while sub-leveling

Posted by Lutrafs on 11 December 2013 - 00:04 in General Discussion

I'm not proposing we nerf anything though. I'm saying we change it so that you don't need to de-level to be able to contribute to your guild xp :)

I still say the only proper way to fix the loophole or exploit is to remove someone from the realm when they are no longer the lvl required to access the realm.

Sure you say what if someone is lvling and gains a lvl moves to a new realm then someone hits them and they are booted back to the previous area they were in, simple solution make it so its 2 lvls below and you get booted back to current lvl area.

I.E.  If you are lvl 1100 and you gain 1 lvl and move into 1101, then you get hit and lose a lvl you are still in the same realm hitting the same creature with no negative effects.

But if you get hit repeatedly (such as on the bounty board) and lose 2 lvls or more you are consequently removed from the area and placed at either a random location in the area of your current AL, or at the stairs back to the next highest lvl.

#816780 Development Roadmap (Updated 7th Mar 2014)

Posted by Lutrafs on 17 October 2013 - 19:24 in General Discussion

What about lvl 1800 buffs? I dont see that anywhere in the development roadmap, and seeing as you just released content all the way to 1800 I would think that would at least be on the list of things to do? Maybe even release 2k buffs along with it so you are ready for that when it gets here.

#810490 Composing!

Posted by Lutrafs on 06 September 2013 - 21:51 in General Discussion

2 things that I think would be good for this

1. An upgrade option to increase the amount of potions you can make at a single time, even if its only limited to say 5 or 10.

2. The option for player bound items to be broken down, maybe even quest items that are drops with a penalty cost of say 50 percent for it being a quest item instead of an equippable item.

#793657 Can't access Fallensword

Posted by Lutrafs on 06 June 2013 - 01:50 in General Discussion

Same here, Come on cows please fix this so we can play! thanks

#285916 [In Development] Camera

Posted by Lutrafs on 02 April 2013 - 01:28 in Suggestions

1st person would have great impact on performance, as well as adding 10 degrees more. You can tell that because the higher the camera goes the fewer elements appear on the screen, and the lower it goes the more elements appear on the screen(ex, if there is a tree that is far away from you you will not be able to see it from top-down but you will be able to see it if you lower the camera). This would cause the computer to render more objects in every frame and therefore load your processor and graphics card more.

The developers did say something about adding hardware support though, so let's just wait and see.

This is exactly why I brought up the subject of a download package that the game could load from the users computer instead of from the servers, which would lighten the load on them dramatically.

#285907 [In Development] Camera

Posted by Lutrafs on 02 April 2013 - 00:03 in Suggestions

It would be nice to have a 1st person view as well, but make it so its required to zoom in to get to it, this way it does not cause performance issues. But as for viewing angle i would say making it another 10 degrees would be good for user friendly gameplay, although i have no idea the effect it would have on the games performance. Another way around this though could be to make a download pack for the game, that way part of it loads from the users pc instead of from the servers.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: