Alpion's Content

There have been 234 items by Alpion (Search limited from 17-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#795975 epic disease in farming and a little tweak needed.

Posted by Alpion on 15 June 2013 - 17:31 in Suggestions

I wouldn't want to have it auto do all those things for me just because for lower level crops I wouldn't want to waste compost or crop dust on it as it's not really needed, and for higher level crops I'd rather be able to choose if I want to add those or not.  I think the way it is now is pretty straightforward and fairly easy to navigate.

#795941 Couple Farming "Bugs" (or questions)

Posted by Alpion on 15 June 2013 - 12:51 in Archived Bug Reports

As of now, I rake both plots and plant both seeds first, then I water them both.  This generally allows me to prune both plots and only lose 1 or 2 each, but occasionally when they both disease at the same time I may lose 5-8.  Of course that's just on the lower, faster growing plants so far.  I have a feeling when I plant higher level stuff that takes longer, I'll have to use compost and probably crop dust to make farming more than one plot at a time feasible.

#795842 quest a study in blood

Posted by Alpion on 14 June 2013 - 18:51 in Archived Bug Reports

I like having all the quests listed in the quest book.  Even though I may not know where to start it, at least knowing it's in a certain area of the quest book I can spend time looking for it.  I think most people will look and see a quest and want to find it, even if it's hidden, as long as they know there's something to be looking for.

#795841 Server Status

Posted by Alpion on 14 June 2013 - 18:48 in Suggestions

Yes, thank you very much!  Most of the time I think it's a problem on my end (running an older computer) so this could definitely take some stress off me if I don't have to beat my computer up thinking it's my problem lol.

#795813 Server Status

Posted by Alpion on 14 June 2013 - 17:15 in Suggestions

Could you possibly put up a server status page that actually shows if the server is up or down?  I never know what to think when I'm in-game playing, when all of a sudden with no server warning, I lock up and I have to reload the game.  When I try to reload, I can't log in at all.  I'm assuming the server has gone down for some reason, but without any in-game warning, I never know for sure if it's the server or if it's me.

Some sort of status page would be extremely helpful.

#795807 Couple Farming "Bugs" (or questions)

Posted by Alpion on 14 June 2013 - 17:00 in Archived Bug Reports

-EDIT-

Removed as I think the server went down while I was testing this bug.

#795530 gear wearing off unevenly

Posted by Alpion on 13 June 2013 - 10:35 in Archived Bug Reports

Since you're using 2 weapons, I'm going to assume you are a melee class.  As such, your weapons are going to wear out faster than your armor will since you'll probably be attacking a lot more than you'll be getting hit.  As a mage, I know my essence wears out a lot faster when I use my range attack with it, plus I tend to not get hit as much from running around so the armor doesn't decrease as fast.

At least that's how I'd look at it.

#795242 "Follow" Quests

Posted by Alpion on 11 June 2013 - 17:57 in Suggestions

Would it be possible for "follow" quests (such as [18] A Growing Epidemic) where you need to lead an NPC to a quest objective, that the NPC will stay for a limited amount of time (say 3-5 minutes) if you happen to get disconnected?  I just ran her all the way from Nidaros to Nasaroth, but then the java crashed on me and I had to reload.  When I got back in, she was gone and now I need to go all the way back to start over.

This is a particular issue with me because I have to reload the game constantly.  I haven't figured out what's causing my java to crash out on me (if it's the graphics or the sounds), but generally when I load a new map, I'll crash and have to reload it.  It's not 100%, but I'd say more than 50%.  I have updated everything as far as I know, but I'm still on an older machine.

Anyways, it would be helpful if those NPCs would stick around for a few minutes to allow for reloading such as that so you can start leading them from where you dropped out.

#795223 [Implemented] Achievement Suggestions?

Posted by Alpion on 11 June 2013 - 13:43 in Archived Suggestions

Is there a way you could add a search function to the achievements?  One popped up on my screen and it took me a while to dig around through all the tabs to find what it was for.  A simple title search so we can find what we just achieved if it's not obvious from the title lol.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: