Alpion's Content

There have been 234 items by Alpion (Search limited from 18-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#816160 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 13 October 2013 - 16:14 in Bug Reports

At Seaward:

typo6.jpg

preform should be perform

Also, the last sentence needs some structure and punctuation to it.  Perhaps it should read:

Go now.  You are both strong and steadfast, #name#.  It is an honor to have met you.

#815921 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 11 October 2013 - 19:16 in Bug Reports

Couple in the Great Tree:

typo4.JPG

veracious should be voracious

typo5.jpg

you're are should be you're or you are

#814944 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 04 October 2013 - 16:37 in Bug Reports

A couple TR related.

The zone seems to be called Terenul Rosu, however the loading splash screen has it spelled Terunul Rosu.

Also, the boat you zone in and out of TR with is called "buccanears boat".  This should either be "buccaneer's" or "buccaneers" depending on your usage.

#815063 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 05 October 2013 - 18:08 in Bug Reports

Quest text box and quest step shown in images:

typo1.JPG

definately should be definitely

typo2.JPG

your should be you're

#816291 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 14 October 2013 - 17:59 in Bug Reports

Kena, the Bear Spirit

All the quest text says it's called Kena...but I swear when I was fighting it, the name was Kenai.  If I'm mistaken, I apologize.  I just didn't think of anything until after I had killed the Bear Spirit.

#817243 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 23 October 2013 - 08:41 in Bug Reports

Mining The Past

3rd Memorial

typo7.jpg

has should be have

Also item description:

typo8.jpg

sphere's should be spheres

And:

typo9.jpg

Beetle's should be Beetles

#821935 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 22 November 2013 - 17:29 in Bug Reports

typo13.JPG

Sykes should be Sykes'

#820140 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 15 November 2013 - 19:44 in Bug Reports

typo12.JPG

Both spheres should be sphere's.

#818954 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 07 November 2013 - 17:40 in Bug Reports

Might want consistency in naming:

typo11.JPG

#818835 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 06 November 2013 - 18:56 in Bug Reports

typo10.jpg

Hows should be How's (I believe...)

#815353 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 07 October 2013 - 19:03 in Bug Reports

typo3.JPG

possibly should be possibility

#815917 Talent Feedback / Suggestions

Posted by Alpion on 11 October 2013 - 19:12 in Suggestions

any volunteers to PVP with rangers? (excluding overhasted hybryd mages) :D

Shush you!

#810010 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 04 September 2013 - 17:23 in Archived Bug Reports

No Time For Old Rivalries

Talking to Naara she says "I'm not to entranced..."

to should be too

#808528 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 26 August 2013 - 16:21 in Archived Bug Reports

Found this... Is he ment to say I hade plants? Or is it ment to be "I hate plants"... lol XD

I think it is actually supposed to be "hade".  Like he's saying "hate" but he's got allergies so his nose is all plugged up lol.

#808271 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 24 August 2013 - 16:43 in Archived Bug Reports

While talking to Senator Zselk for the Illaneska Resurrection quest, he asks you to "Please get me 6 fresh Malcos Glands."  Malcos should be Malacos.  The text is correct in the quest description after you accept it.

#810173 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 05 September 2013 - 18:21 in Archived Bug Reports

A Call To Peace

Final conversation with Lady Magtha, she says "They've descended too far into villany..."

I believe villany should be villainy.

Nasaroth Forest Resurrection

Priestess Felah says "My stocks have started to run low and need to more to ensure..."

Should be "...low and need to more to..."

#810745 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 08 September 2013 - 17:56 in Archived Bug Reports

A Game For Fools

Stage 10 of 10 talking to Joxo

Asking why he talks differently as a demon.

Joxo says "Verily this is empathetically not the course..."

Joxo is always hard to understand, but I think you mean to say "emphatically".

If not, then I guess Joxo is a mind reader and can sense my feelings lol.

#810458 Thread for Typos

Posted by Alpion on 06 September 2013 - 18:58 in Archived Bug Reports

Hmm, I checked dictionary.com and thefreedictionary.com which both have entries for villany which then refer you to villainy as an alternative spelling.

I actually searched and thought it possibly could be an alternate spelling from across the pond, but when I was typing up the report, the forum spell checker underlined it as being misspelled so I figured I'd add it just in case lol.

#808541 Manners Maketh Man

Posted by Alpion on 26 August 2013 - 17:40 in Suggestions

I typed up a big response to this, but decided to delete it instead lol.

Basically, play nice.  Don't ask for anything you wouldn't be willing to offer to someone else if you were able to in the future (whether it's items or time).  And don't beg.

#808997 Manners Maketh Man

Posted by Alpion on 29 August 2013 - 17:50 in Suggestions

I don't think much of a Code of Conduct for in-game can really be used other than the no harassing or griefing.  As far as the loot and begging, that's not something you can really say "can't" be done.  It's more something the players will police on their own by shunning those individuals that fail to play nice.  But since it's a MMORPG, that leaves playstyles open to being the jerk, begger, or creep.  That's their choice, and can only really be dealt with in-game by the players.

#798119 Skills and Talent balance

Posted by Alpion on 28 June 2013 - 16:50 in Suggestions

Boiling Blood

Neon makes some good points already with how weak boiling blood is.  Another idea for ways to increase it's usefulness would be to add extra damage to a mob with boiling blood when hit with another fire based spell.  For instance, it deals it's normal damage per time element, but it could also add another 10-20% spell damage if you hit it with incinerate, engulf, ignite, etc.

#816925 Terminal error!!

Posted by Alpion on 19 October 2013 - 15:05 in Archived Bug Reports

So should I not be upgrading my java yet?  I've skipped it so far from these problems lol.

#822527 Repair costs - extremely high

Posted by Alpion on 26 November 2013 - 18:59 in Suggestions

As for your whole post...yes, they are addressing the issue of durability loss.  There may have been some issues they are looking into and changing.  Done.

Next part...lowering of drops.  I'm not sure where it was posted that they lowered drop rates, but I felt it was the opposite.  I was getting more drops than before.  You said this was your first reset.  It was my third?  Fourth?  Not sure any more but I thought the drops were higher than before the last update.  Is it all a matter of a Random Number Generator (RNG) being more friendly to one than another?  Who knows.  If they did lower the drop rates, then I surely didn't notice it anywhere.

I made a huge part of this last update to do only crafting, and some minor questing.  I had no trouble keeping up with coin.  I wasn't making money...but I was still able to afford anything I wanted to in crafting.  I love to craft too, as shown by my posts for many months.  And even with this last update, and the increased cost to craft...I still never had a problem keeping up.  Maybe it was because of my "perceived" increase in drops that helped to fund me...or maybe it was some other factor.

Other friends I know had well over 200g by the time this last round ended.  Somehow they were able to keep their equipment repaired...maybe craft too?...but to keep progressing and make money at the same time.  It seems like it worked rather well for many people.  Is it experience with the game?  Is it just luck?  I can't explain it.  But it happens.  I've been in games where my RNG has been so terrible it's made me quit.  Sometimes that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

And the rest...we've addressed.

#822074 Repair costs - extremely high

Posted by Alpion on 23 November 2013 - 17:01 in Suggestions

Sage, are you casting mostly skills or auto-attacking with your bow?  Wonder if that could possibly be an issue.

#822524 Repair costs - extremely high

Posted by Alpion on 26 November 2013 - 18:22 in Suggestions

At any rate, the request is valid and would like it considered without it being torn apart before its given any thought at all.

Agreed with HuMoR.  Not saying that it shouldn't be considered or that isn't not valid, but if it is, then it should be considered for all other classes that aren't represented as well.  As such, that's quite a bit of time, effort, and thought spent on an area that shouldn't be a big concern especially at this point in the game.  There seem to be so many major balance issues to be worked on now, that some other minor, very time consuming items should just be put off for now.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: