jbhouse's Content

There have been 11 items by jbhouse (Search limited from 18-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#839461 Buff Market Live!

Posted by jbhouse on 10 January 2014 - 18:29 in General Discussion

what if there is one buff difference in the packs or something? will it still cast the second pack since one if the buffs will cast?

sorry for all the questions, just trying to learn as much as i can about it

#839459 Buff Market Live!

Posted by jbhouse on 10 January 2014 - 18:25 in General Discussion

also what happens if you do more than 1 request before the 10 minutes is up? do both get charged if accepted or will it not let the second caster accept?

#839454 Buff Market Live!

Posted by jbhouse on 10 January 2014 - 18:21 in General Discussion

hoof, i have cast outside of market requests and they cast at 175 like they normally do too just to make sure.

#839447 Buff Market Live!

Posted by jbhouse on 10 January 2014 - 18:10 in General Discussion

17:57 10/Jan/2014     J3RICH0 has requested the 'pack1' buff package. [ Accept | Reject ]

and it was the 4 buffs i have listed for my pack

pack1 102_b.gifEpic Forge [150]
111_b.gifSmashing Hammer [150]
118_b.gifCoordinated Attack [150]
125_b.gifStalker [150] Yes Yes (23h 25m)  

#839436 Buff Market Live!

Posted by jbhouse on 10 January 2014 - 18:04 in General Discussion

just aceppted a pack request and it cast them at 170 instead of 175 on him?

#828144 De-leveling Change Poll

Posted by jbhouse on 09 December 2013 - 22:15 in General Discussion

That exactly what it is....... its a few select guys who found some way to make it an issue that effected them in some way they didnt like and now they are whining about it.

#828136 De-leveling Change Poll

Posted by jbhouse on 09 December 2013 - 22:13 in General Discussion

I see no issue with the way it is now. Why shouldnt a guy who has spent the time effort and stam as well as cost of pots ect ect not be able to delevel and relevel instead of just sit at EOC? for that matter actually not even just EOC players, anyone who has spent the time to get to any higher level may decide to drop and play a different area and shoudl be able to do so. So what if they can level up faster they have already done that area and should be able to. i dont see the issue at all with just leaving it alone

its not like if they drop levels they can use the higher gear above the level they are. they are still limited to actual level for gear so there is no advantage there in any combat of any kind

#796333 Structure Addition for GvG

Posted by jbhouse on 18 June 2013 - 15:24 in General Discussion

like the idea as long as it only works to see your own members and how many hits they did in each conflict.

#791789 Composing - In Detail

Posted by jbhouse on 28 May 2013 - 19:51 in General Discussion

1. I think the multi skill guild bound pots would be a nice addition. It would be even better if i could use my skills i currenty have or even some form a list of available ones to create guild bound pots (at buff lv175 even) that i create that my guys could use when im not on to be able to have buffs for hunting that i would normally give them if i was on. (cant be on 24/7 though i would like to be) and being able to use up all that junk gear i get when hunting to make these pots is even better than the normal destroying i do with it. This would make hunting for most guild members in an guild a lot more enjoyable than logging on at any certain time and finding they cant hunt because nobody is on to give them the couple buffs they need.

2. I also do think higher level pots are a good idea too but should be hard enough to obtain that its not just a simple matter of putting on a FI1000 pot and farming the crap out of rats and common items to make an epic potion. On that note: Epics should not be one of the items destroyed to make any pot, only use SE/Leg and below for this.

#287678 [Suggestion] Picking up the loot

Posted by jbhouse on 13 April 2013 - 15:05 in Suggestions

i too agree the skinning time needs to be shortened and the time the kills stay lenthened. the loot bags issue with bodys drops interfearing with bag collection has happened to me many times as well but i guess i dont mnd so much clicking to pick up loot bags as opposed to just walking over them to pick them up or something.

#287578 .♦.♦.-[ Suggestion - Cameras, Music, Maps, Armours & outfits ]-.♦.♦.

Posted by jbhouse on 12 April 2013 - 14:33 in Suggestions

i have a couple of ideas to add to this too.

1. possible use of ressurection points as portals after they are activated so that we can travel by res points too instead fo just dragoin handlers. maybe this should be free? or maybe even cost a small amount?. all the walking gets to be a bit much sometimes and just looking for a helpful way tomake moving about a bit easier.

2. some kind of way to find new quests if you are stuck at a certain level and cant find more to do. i know the quest guide is there and its pretty good but i have a few times run out of things to do and not known where to go to find more and after hours of just walking about everywhere have found more but this could be a little easier with a guide of some sort of levels or something.

would like to hear everyone elses ideas too

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: