Zurion's Content

There have been 43 items by Zurion (Search limited from 19-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#810342 Composing!

Posted by Zurion on 06 September 2013 - 10:48 in General Discussion

Would be nice if we can save presets of potions :P

#802978 Thread for Typos

Posted by Zurion on 29 July 2013 - 10:37 in Archived Bug Reports

Ha ha. Never thought this thread would still be used for so long :P 5 months wohoo :P

Great job at finding and correcting them :)

#784743 Eldevin Class Introduction

Posted by Zurion on 15 April 2013 - 19:28 in Game Help

Hi this may be off topic but I haven't tried the beta yet and I really don't know about this whole Beta stuff too well so my question is: If I try the beta and like it and when the game is released would I lose everthing??? I heard Beta versions of games closes when the actual games are released so I just want to know before I try to play it.

Yes, that's right. All your progress on the Beta version will be wiped before the game is released.

#287672 [Suggestion] Picking up the loot

Posted by Zurion on 13 April 2013 - 12:48 in Suggestions

I would like to see a.. let's call it "Context button". So, if there's a loot bag around you, you'll see this button just above your hp bar. Or if there is a npc that you can talk to, there will be a different button for that. 

Context buttons are used in a game I like to play and the make the playing more enjoyable :)

#286385 Official (Un-Official) Suggestions Thread

Posted by Zurion on 04 April 2013 - 10:58 in Suggestions

PrintScreen and save? :P

I'm more interested in the "restoring" part :P

#286370 Official (Un-Official) Suggestions Thread

Posted by Zurion on 04 April 2013 - 08:53 in Suggestions

A way to "save" talents+stat points distribution and skills on the action bar. One of the greatest features of the game is that you can be anything you want with the same character. But when you do a reset of your talents, it's a bit annoying to remember what talents you were using as a tank and which talents as a mage. Having a way to restore a saved build after a reset, along with the action bar (cause you use different spells) would be very very nice.

#286175 Agressive NPC with no level

Posted by Zurion on 03 April 2013 - 11:31 in Archived Bug Reports

That's odd. There was a whole bunch of them in Secluded Valley who weren't showing their levels. Those guys should all be level 25 :)

In the next build they will show their levels. :)

The Dark Hounds also don't show the level there :) 

#286172 Agressive NPC with no level

Posted by Zurion on 03 April 2013 - 11:20 in Archived Bug Reports

205qbsm.png

I know that there are some NPC's around that don't have a level displayed, but those are all friendly ones. The Infernal Mercenary in the Secluded Valley attacks me, but I don't know what level he is :)

#286144 Thread for Typos

Posted by Zurion on 03 April 2013 - 08:28 in Archived Bug Reports

Not as obvious as it may seem. That is in fact the name of the quest. :D

I'm up to date on the rest of the thread. ;)

o.O Weird quest name then. Sorry for the confusion :(

#286092 Thread for Typos

Posted by Zurion on 02 April 2013 - 23:32 in Archived Bug Reports

Double typo: Arcane Council Path > The Fellowship of Varuna > Time Enough at last > Stage 5/14. Too lazy to underline: "Novice Hilete who who talks walks"

2ymyngk.png

#286068 Official (Un-Official) Suggestions Thread

Posted by Zurion on 02 April 2013 - 20:12 in Suggestions

Huh :) Everyday I learn something new :) Tnx :)

But the issue remains, because if I give such coordinates to another player, it will be very difficult for him to find the exact locaion without an active location display... it would be better to have it displayed on the minimap.

Exactly my thoughts after I posted that answer :)  I think it would be better if on the bottom of the screen,  next to the area name, we could also have the coordinates. And when we open the map, somewhere on the bottom-left corner of it (just underneat the Point-of-interest list (don't know how to call it), would be the coordinates of the location where the mouse is hovering on the map.

#286064 [Implemented / Declined] Amazing if these things existed in Eldevin

Posted by Zurion on 02 April 2013 - 19:58 in Archived Suggestions

1 * A way to get fullscreen or bigger ingame screen without the hud acting up.

The fullscreen option is there, but it's not working quite as it should, so it's disabled. I will probably fixed (if it wasn't already) for the next update.

2 * Movable hud when holding Alt. or something like that. separated Healthbars etc just like inventory works etc. :)

I like this ideea. To be able to move the minimap, or the Premium Shop icon or the chat window might be good additions. I'm not sure how moving the other interface parts could help.

#286055 Official (Un-Official) Suggestions Thread

Posted by Zurion on 02 April 2013 - 19:33 in Suggestions

1. numeric coordinates for your character location; that way we'd be able for ex to accurately pinpoint resources, NPCs, etc. Saying "there's a bronze deposit at 308N - 90E" will help a lot more than just "go to X region and looks around Y building, down Z road".

Type /where and you will find something like this:

Zurion -> Arcane Sanctum - Council Interim, Arcane Sanctum - Council Interim, [406, 148]

The first number is on the X axe (West-East, right-left), and the second number is on the Y axe (Nord-South, up-down).

#286036 Thread for Typos

Posted by Zurion on 02 April 2013 - 18:28 in Archived Bug Reports

Quest title: [19] Curiosity killed the. I think the typo is obvious here :) Who did curiosity kill? :)

Arcane Council Path > Service to the Council > [19] Curiosity killed the

Curiosity_killed.png

#286029 [In Development] Camera, suggestion

Posted by Zurion on 02 April 2013 - 17:32 in Suggestions

They've already moved it down quite a bit in a previous update. Moving it down more would take a huge toll on the servers, until they get added hardware support anyway. So for now you'll probably just have to get used to it.

Not on the servers, but on our machines  :)

#285994 Thread for Typos

Posted by Zurion on 02 April 2013 - 12:47 in Archived Bug Reports

New typo. Arcane Council  Path > Curing the Plagued > [18] A Growing Epidemic, Stage 4/5 of 11. The NPC is Kathy, located in Nidaros, near the farm. It should be "why are you brandishing".

kathy-typo.png

#285985 [In Development] Camera

Posted by Zurion on 02 April 2013 - 11:42 in Suggestions

In the future if we get around to implementing hardware through something like OpenGL we can look at giving you more camera control and maybe increasing the view distance.

Hope you can do that :) I don't know a lot about game programming or use of OpenGL, but I found this :P http://jogamp.org/jogl/www/

#285972 Honoring the ancestors

Posted by Zurion on 02 April 2013 - 10:43 in Archived Bug Reports

We've had a few tickets for this as well. I'll check it out today. Someone's probably nudged something the wrong way while fixing something else. :)

A fix for this will make so many people happy after the update :)

#285789 Thread for Typos

Posted by Zurion on 01 April 2013 - 05:47 in Archived Bug Reports

There is no guarantee that they will see your forum post.

I think one of the rules of being a GM/forum mod is to read all the posts. I mean, I do it. I'm sure they could do it as well :) But yeah, using the ticket form, they will have a more organized list of bugs. The reason bugs should also be posted on the forums is that other player will know about them. Take for example, the bug related to extra bags. If people know that there is a bug with equiping additional bags, after you reach the limit of 4, it's more likely that they won't repeat the mistake. (Then again, some people, like me, just love testing bugs :P). 

#285727 Honoring the ancestors

Posted by Zurion on 31 March 2013 - 15:49 in Archived Bug Reports

Edited.

What did you edit? Did you post something that you don't want us to know? Tell me, tell me :)

#285699 Official (Un-Official) Suggestions Thread

Posted by Zurion on 31 March 2013 - 08:25 in Suggestions

The respawn time of mobs really has to be reduced. It's annoying killing one guard, then, by the time you finish killing the second one, the first one will respawn and attack you. I'm talking about the guards at Odhar Camp

#285696 Official (Un-Official) Suggestions Thread

Posted by Zurion on 31 March 2013 - 07:52 in Suggestions

I think it would be better if the tooltips for spells would say the exact amount of damage/heals that they do, rather than just showing the percentage of spell/melee/ranged DPS.  Your base dps will change constantly cause of the gear/buffs, so you can't always calculate how much your spell should deal.

#285515 Official (Un-Official) Suggestions Thread

Posted by Zurion on 30 March 2013 - 14:18 in Suggestions

On the minimap, the markers for npc's that have quests for you is yellow. This is good, but it's annoying when those quests are actually the repetable ones for professions. I like doing quests, so naturally, I want to complete any quests I can find. But when I see 4-5 yellow dots on the minimap, and I run to them only to find they're repetables.. well, it doesn't make me happy :) Would be nice if the repetable quests could be marked with a different color.

#285313 Official (Un-Official) Suggestions Thread

Posted by Zurion on 29 March 2013 - 20:04 in Suggestions

I don't see any reason to equip a set that's not as good as the current gear. Well.. there is the vanity. So, if there will be vanity items, it would be interesting if when we get a full set from an instance, we will also get vanity that replicates the look of that set. So we'll be able to discard the set, but also be able to use the vanity if we want to. Of course, this will mean that the vanity should either use less space, or to use a special area of your bag/bank.

One different suggestion: When we finish an important quest book, we get gold,xp and, ocasionally, an item. Wouldn't it be more interesting to have as reward a talent point or 1-6 stat points? To the most important ones, like the Plague one for example

#285298 Official (Un-Official) Suggestions Thread

Posted by Zurion on 29 March 2013 - 18:32 in Suggestions

How about.. to be able to see the HP of the mobs we're fighting in the form of a bar, but it would float above the mob. Having the name of it visible whitout having to target it would also be nice. But when you fight multiple mobs, seeing the hp of everyone of them will be pretty usefull :)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: