Loaf's Content

There have been 34 items by Loaf (Search limited from 26-September 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#841903 Dogma bugged with Aura of Tranquility, Intensify Spirit, Think Fast talents

Posted by Loaf on 17 January 2014 - 18:16 in Bug Reports

I have never got proc from Think Fast

Think Fast doesn't give a buff icon in top left, but does apply on character panel haste rating.

#841901 Dogma bugged with Aura of Tranquility, Intensify Spirit, Think Fast talents

Posted by Loaf on 17 January 2014 - 18:10 in Bug Reports

Still bugged after 1.03c.

#841497 Dogma bugged with Aura of Tranquility, Intensify Spirit, Think Fast talents

Posted by Loaf on 16 January 2014 - 20:31 in Bug Reports

Re-did talents today and decided to keep Dogma on the off-chance this bug was fixed.  It persisted, and I found 2 more bugs:

*No proc for <Think Fast> on a critical heal while casting <Dogma>.

*Target is not gaining <Intensify Spirit> buff when being critically healed by <Dogma>.

#841308 Trade from anywhere in the World (friends list only)

Posted by Loaf on 16 January 2014 - 16:15 in Suggestions

Sounds more like a mail system?

#840935 Preventative measures against botting

Posted by Loaf on 15 January 2014 - 15:16 in Suggestions

Captcha? Do you want the game to fail?

The nodes should just move around a bit instead of respawning it static locations.

#840101 Dogma bugged with Aura of Tranquility, Intensify Spirit, Think Fast talents

Posted by Loaf on 12 January 2014 - 19:57 in Bug Reports

sHD3Blv.jpglzZyWs6.jpg

From reading these talents, it seems the prophet should regain 2/4/6% of max health from Aura of Tranquility every 0.5 seconds while healing a target with Dogma.

*Currently receiving no healing from <Aura of Tranquility> while casting <Dogma>.

*No proc for <Think Fast> on a critical heal while casting <Dogma>.

*Target is not gaining <Intensify Spirit> buff when being critically healed by <Dogma>.

#839199 Crafter Signatures, Item Inscriptions, and Player Inspection

Posted by Loaf on 10 January 2014 - 05:54 in Suggestions

With the recent update Crafter Signatures and Item Inscriptions would now be visible to more than just the owner.  As a weaponsmith, these are two features that would take crafting to the next level and further retain my interest.

I suppose they could both be considered premium features and require purchases in the cash shop.  As the crafter I could rationalize paying for a walking advertisement.

Item Inscriptions would likely expand the gifting market.  Currently, it is a very rare occurance when I am approached to craft a weapon that is to be given as a gift.

These definitely aren't gamebreaking issues or anything, but would certainly improve upon an already enjoyable crafting system.

#839186 Need an optional setting for item inspection

Posted by Loaf on 10 January 2014 - 05:09 in Suggestions

This feature has potential to induce as many conversations as it will remove.  "Oh, I see you are using spell damage gems and not crit- how do you like that?"

It is the community that decides how to use the tools given to them.  The ability to see items (or potentially talents) will not reduce conversation between players, but instead allow those conversations to advance faster.

#838422 Lvl 30 Arena Force Of Nature Wave 3

Posted by Loaf on 08 January 2014 - 09:31 in Archived Bug Reports

Something is definitely off with this arena.  Waves 1 and 2 the mobs come forth at an extremely boring pace (2 at a time, when you kill one another mob replaces it until they all spawn).

Wave three:

zmUKdsa.jpg

I count 15 mobs all spawning at once.

#836124 My Warrior Build in Beta

Posted by Loaf on 30 December 2013 - 20:14 in Suggestions

Missing 2/2 blood lust?

#836086 serenity doesnt work

Posted by Loaf on 30 December 2013 - 18:19 in Bug Reports

Serenity used to work in the old beta.  I didn't test 30+ so maybe it changed at that point?  All I know is the spell f'ing blows now and works on nothing you'd actually want to cleanse.

#834925 Show of Strength Issue and NPC glitch

Posted by Loaf on 26 December 2013 - 20:58 in Archived Bug Reports

After you damage an enemy enough to make them flee, they turn friendly.  So you are healing the defeated friendly enemy instead of yourself.  It is an annoying situation, but the workaround is to hit "P", escape, or click your nameplate on the right side of screen to deselect target before attempting to heal.

#834722 Repair bill nerf

Posted by Loaf on 25 December 2013 - 20:58 in Suggestions

There needs to be gold sinks to curb inflation.  My bill after aoe grinding for 45 minutes straight is ~9g.  I usually pick up at least twice that amount in junk to sell to NPC.  System is fine from my perspective.

#832776 DPS bug

Posted by Loaf on 19 December 2013 - 17:13 in Archived Bug Reports

Brought this up back in April, but it was never addressed.

#831710 Crafter Signatures, Item Inscriptions, and Player Inspection

Posted by Loaf on 17 December 2013 - 00:29 in Suggestions

Added "Player Inspections" as otherwise no one but the item owner would be able to see the crafter signature and inscription.

#831702 Prophet centric suggestions

Posted by Loaf on 17 December 2013 - 00:06 in Suggestions

Came in expecting the worst.  Left pleasantly surprised =)

Nice QoL suggestions.

#830960 Crafter Signatures, Item Inscriptions, and Player Inspection

Posted by Loaf on 15 December 2013 - 04:25 in Suggestions

THvrioK.jpg

Crafter Signatures:  Add a "Crafted by <name>" line to rare and heroic player-made equipment.

Item Inscriptions: A limited (40 characters?) area for a message to be inscribed on rare and heroic player-made equipment.  Possibly requires a "chisel" item to be bought for gold or EP in the Shop.

Player Inspection: Added to the right-click menu is an option to inspect selected player.  This would bring up the equipment half of character panel for the selected player.  Mousing-over their equipment would display any socketed gems, Crafter Signatures, or Item Inscriptions.

Spoiler

#830931 Zirconia (boot only gem) invalid in level 25 light boots

Posted by Loaf on 15 December 2013 - 02:50 in Archived Bug Reports

LJ7kVW5.jpg

Tried socketing both cracked and jagged, but niether worked.

#829540 Taking 10% durability loss for declining a player ressurection, then another...

Posted by Loaf on 12 December 2013 - 05:29 in Archived Bug Reports

Die during boss fight and some kind soul takes it upon himself to ressurect.

Upon completion of the channel that's 10% durability damage.

Doesn't matter if I accept or decline, the durability is gone.

Well, guess what...it's a wipe and I didn't want to be revived in the first place.

So now I go back to the priest with everyone else and take another 10% durability loss.

That's 20% from one death.

It is excessive.

If this is not a bug...then my suggestion is to apply the durability loss when clicking "Yes, accept" only.

#828754 Lag in ohdar scar

Posted by Loaf on 10 December 2013 - 14:24 in Archived Bug Reports

The game froze for everyone in the group.  It must've been server-side because when we started moving again, it was like nothing had happened.  Didn't happen every run, and don't think i've seen a lock-up like that before.

#827692 Your 5 most wanted things to add to Eldevin

Posted by Loaf on 09 December 2013 - 17:21 in Suggestions

1. Advertising- we need some Mr. T mohawk elf commercials.

2. Custom keybindings

3. Ctrl+Click + Sack-emptying work in stash/vault

4. Player shops/AH

5. Guilds

#827505 In Game Marriage

Posted by Loaf on 09 December 2013 - 14:11 in Suggestions

Bonus points if little hearts get emitted while married characters are in certain range of each other.

#827061 A way to convert gold into EP

Posted by Loaf on 08 December 2013 - 14:43 in Suggestions

HCS offers 10-12.5 silver : 1 EP.  Players are buying from them at that rate.

Offer desired goods or 13-14s : 1 EP and they will probably buy from you instead.

The system works because someone had to pay $$ for those EP.  I don't see how HCS can feed their families by selling EP for in-game gold.

#826819 Vanity Slot: All items for SUPPORTERS

Posted by Loaf on 08 December 2013 - 00:13 in Suggestions

I enjoyed the vanity systems in LotRO and Rift the most out of all games I've played.

Keep the look of favorite items discovered along your journey or buy something extra snazzy from the store.  Then you can dye it to distinguish yourself even more.  Restricting this type of customization to supporters makes sense too.

#826684 BuyBack

Posted by Loaf on 07 December 2013 - 17:39 in Suggestions

That feel when your sacks are sitting empty in the vendor window...what if accidentally clicked sell again O.O

A buyback option would be most reassuring.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: